Microsoft won

Microsoft won.

Attached: 17 percent increase.png (912x1011, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/walmart-and-microsoft-team-up-to-take-down-amazon-1827656813
twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck would anyone buy an xbox?

Won what? Windows 10 is still a bad joke, Skype is in a coma, and GitHub has plague.

Almost every OEM prebuild and laptop comes with windows preinstalled.

Is there even a single Microsoft service/software that isn't done better by competitors? Feels so weird seeing THE tech giant become second best at everything.

>39% growth on xbox
That this is happening in time wehn Sony is making a killing with PS4 which means sales are up in general.
This is happening during E3 so its not unexpected.

Wow so little pet projects they're doing for fun didn't turn out so well. Meanwhile all their revenue generating business is doing great. I honestly expect them to beat Amazon to a trillion market cap.

I'm still using windows 7 and will never downgrade.

The OS's profit literally increases 7% this year. So yeah, despite being a joke OS, profit means profit.

Would of been better still if State of Decay 2 and Sea of Thieves weren't complete shit

>Won what?
They won at making money, think they give a shit about anything else?

is this growth compared to last quarter or to last year??

january 14th 2020 will be a sad day.

i have never updated past sp1 on all my pc's
seems fine to me

>Intelligent Cloud
>$23 increase
It's fucking over, Microsoft is finished.

Eh. It's not like there's a killswtich. You just need to be more careful from there.

You're 20 years late. But at least you're admitting it - most of the cult of Jow Forums would choose the rope.

For you.

>mfw I never paid for any microsoft software in my life

Attached: pff.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Minecraft

Kek the stupid kikesoft even activated my windows 7 for free

I paid for 30 euro 8 pro during the initial promo. Still feel ripped off.

While we're on the topic of Microsoft - any thoughts on the MS/Walmart alliance against Amazon?
gizmodo.com/walmart-and-microsoft-team-up-to-take-down-amazon-1827656813

Azure is a cash cow for Microsoft.

Win10 has is the next MS OS to get, nobody but Jow Forumstards think it's a bad OS.

>Nothing changes
>Get lower taxes
>Earnings look bigger

Well they didn't they aren't even close to Apple in that.

Business is growing in the US in general. I work at a place that was built last year and we have hundreds of laptops and desktops which are all brand new and running Windows 10.

Apple grew by 20.6% in the last year, but I guess the mainstream media is too busy to report on that. :^)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-21 at 2.41.51 PM.png (1858x752, 167K)

A WHOLE WHOPPING 23 BUX

Attached: 1527345462327.jpg (320x320, 19K)

This is a tech report, not fashion.

Attached: apple genius.png (641x729, 33K)

>nearly a trillion dollaros
it's about 1/20 of the US debt...
apple could buy 1/20 of a failing system, WOW!

The kloud saved MS. Pathetic.

They are betting the house on kloud and outsourcing it all to India. When will Trump klue in?

what's the stock value for Linux?
that's right: ZERO
linux cucks BTFO!!!

Attached: 1472324760648.jpg (1080x1300, 580K)

Irrelevant.

But you posted Linux riced to look like Win95.

>Win10 has is the next MS OS to get, nobody but Jow Forumstards think it's a bad OS.
Strong arguments. Switching to the OS with unprecedented amounts of data mining software as we speak.

fpwp

LTSB doesn't have this problem :^)

Of course they care about some fat, smelly autist screeching about windows.

>beliving market data like this at face value
>implying this isn't just clever accounting bullshit to make the books look better to get more investors
good goys

and microsoft really doesn't care that much anymore about any of those things (well they do, but not like they did 10-15 years ago). They make more money from businesses than they do regular consumers

forgot pic

Attached: microsoft.png (933x497, 23K)

>LTSB doesn't have this problem :^)
Your poor naive sod.
twitter.com/m8urnett/status/866353982217699328?lang=en
And even if this wasn't the case, do you honestly believe Microsoft would let anyone defeat them at "their own" game?

>Enterprise
lmao
try again, apple shill.

>$23 increase
IT'S OVER
THEY WON
NVIDIA BTFO

Attached: 1526745411872.png (882x758, 468K)

Won what? They don't have any competitors. Mac has its own niche that's so small and specific it doesn't even count.

Not sure if bait but MS is perhaps the biggest tech giant with the least of (((them))).

>nobody but Jow Forumstards think it's a bad OS
My 52 year old mother always complains about how slow it makes her computer (which she bought new earlier this year). She just uses it for email and facebook.

>revenue
it's fucking nothing