I've never used a wireless mouse. Are they better than a wired mouse...

I've never used a wireless mouse. Are they better than a wired mouse? I bought a cheap mouse that sucks so bad I have to buy another. But I don't know which one to buy.

Attached: 3-Tasten-Maus_Microsoft.jpg (800x701, 353K)

This is the dumbest question i've read today.
Get one if you need one.
There is no better or worse.

Attached: 1518786662891.jpg (500x329, 61K)

With wireless mice you need to constantly replace/recharge the batteries. As soon as the batteries aren't full the movement will not be detected correctly.
Just use keep using wired mouse so you don't have to deal with this crap.

Wireless mice are less precise due to other shit interfering with the Bluetooth connection. Also having to swap batteries sucks.

For laptops & devices that you take everywhere. Yes

For anything else (esp. Gayming) Fuck no

ITT people who never used a wireless mouse before
I too used to be massively sceptical of the supposed lag of wireless mice but even a shitty £20 wireless logitech mouse felt no different than any wired mouse I had before
That's just a fucking lie. 2 AA batteries last at least 3-4 months. In what universe is replacing the batteries a pain? Do you really have no spare AA batteries laying around in your house?
There is no performance drops and if there's any input lag then it's so unnoticeable that I've never felt it in 5 years of playing TF2

This. I'm a Gamer and my mice have got to be wireless. I can't stand the cable getting between me and an epic kill streak.

tfw you have comfy mx518

>Bluetooth
>having to swap batteries sucks.

Don't have those problems with my MX Master.

Have G700, both wireless and wired at same time, you can choose what you want to do. It's also rechargeable

>both wireless and wired at same time

Fairly sure the USB cable can only used for charging the battery, not to send mouse movements to the computer.

Being able to use it while it charges is very convenient though.
Especially when you can use the same cable to charge your phone.

I decided to buy the Logitech B100

>Are they better than a wired mouse?
No.
>I bought a cheap mouse that sucks so bad
You get what you pay for.
>But I don't know which one to buy
Finding your mouse is about your hand size and grip style. Mediocre sensor with the right shape is better than the best sensor with bad shape.

based
tried an alternative logitech wireless mouse at the time and it was heavy with noticeable lag, not recommended

Used it for a few minutes. I don't like the scroll wheel very much, feels cheap.

it's kinda like a wired mouse except it doesn't have a wire.

Wireless mice cause cancer

This mouse is all you need OP.
If you use it for an hour and switch over to a modern one it feels like you're dragging your mouse across the rainbow boost in mario kart.
But the build quality and and clickiness of the mouse makes it worth it. ( ゚ヮ゚)

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x426, 17K)

I'm a Gamer and my mice have got to be wired. I can't stand lack of battery power between me and an epic kill streak.

This is the ultimate boomer mouse. My dad uses it and it feels like I'm dragging the cursor through mud. I guess it doesn't matter when he has his browser zoomed in at 175%.

I have been using wireless mice & kb for gaming and I have finally decided I can't stand it anymore. I kill my batteries in a month playing Dota 2, and they usually die at the worst times.

Don't listen to the Jow Forumsrognards they are completely out of touch with reality. Wireless mice are fine. This hasn't been a problem since 2004.

They just die.

Your father be like:
#/g

Attached: h06GB2u.jpg (625x540, 42K)

Aye

Attached: 1530188296987.png (1561x1162, 208K)

get a silent one

Wireless mice have inherent input lag, thus it's stupid to use wireless mice at all. They're for normalfaggots who take their best buy notebooks into starbucks.

g900