Imagine if you had to work for this faggot

Imagine if you had to work for this faggot

Attached: DCA79CA2-F3D3-4A15-8F6B-58514D330306.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Daily reminder LinusJEWtips is the most shill and biased channel on youtube.
If you watch his videos or take his opinion seriously then you don't belong on /g.

Exactly what you're doing right now with posts like this?

Granted, I stopped watch LinusTechTips videos because I got bored of the endless barrage of laptop and phone reviews and their "fun" projects got really lame, but I don't think he would be bad to work for at all. Seems like a dream job if you've ever wanted to be a Leo Laporte-type PC guru. He lets his employees build PC's and host videos, it isn't like he's holding them back and then I've seen the videos where he just gives everybody $2000 laptops. All sounds pretty nice if you ask me.

They did a 'What it's like to work for Linus Media Group' video a while ago.

It would be bad cause Linus is an insufferable fag

His main editor is an underpaid god that should be working in higher productions. Check his four hour tutorial.

I finished a Uni not so that i could work for some retarded marketing manletcuck surrounded by Chinks, and I especially put emphasis on not working with Chinks and manlets.

he seems to be exhausting to be around

you have to be a fucking zombie to work for that shill...

Attached: 10823876-cartoon-zombie-with-brains-exposed-isolated-on-white.jpg (822x1200, 154K)

He's a manletcuck who mainly targets and scams children for a living because he can't deal with adults in both height and mind.
So of course he is gonna be as exhausting as having a manchild with the appropriate height around you. Pic related is the typical LTT target audience at a fan meetup.
These threads should be banned for breaking the underage browsing rule.

Attached: 1481420029381.png (1280x720, 849K)

Did that kid at the back to the left of Linus piss himself?

The average LTT fan is a bedwetter so yes.

Makes sense. Also looks like Clockboy Version 2 is standing next to the guy with the cap on the right.

you sound insecure as fuck

You sound like you are the one who pissed himself in the pic.

if you say so kiddo

Manley? How tall is he?

I don't want to hear words like kiddo from a manlet with a micropenis who can only scam children for money.

5'7" (1.70m)
My girlfriend is a head higher than him.

Attached: 1405869536045.jpg (602x408, 38K)

>working as a marketer

I know that no job bears shame but holy fuck I have some dignity.

Only an idiot wouldn't know this, he clearly reads from scripts he doesn't write himself, and the quality of his videos are amateur at best. From a """""""PC"""""""" user's perspective he complains about macbooks but uses a "gamer" laptop that literally is a black macbook with a better gpu in it. Macbooks are fine, but the advertising makes them more than what they are, but all companies do this. Only idiots from apple need to learn that you shouldn't always trust and love your favorite company and buy every single rendition of their product.
You can take a hydrolic suck on my asshole,faggot. Leo Laporte and Patrick Norton are legends, Linus is just a faggot.

Never heard of leo laporte and patrick norton. Who are these "literally who?"- guys

Linus and his crew have an extremely basic / high level understand of what they make videos about. If you're older than 21 and watching Linus videos over reading low level in depth technical articles you shouldn't be on Jow Forums.

>leo laporte and patrick norton
Leo Laporte is the guy who invented laptops, that's where the name comes from actually, he used to place his computer on top of his fat belly while lying down and using it, so on *top* of *Lap*orte; laptop.

Patrick Norton started Norton antivirus

He's a kernel, sure, but he doesn't seem like he'd demand military discipline in a civilian setting.

>Work in office
>See Linus roll in with another 10000$ majig he got for free
Fuk dat

I was ligit shocked when I found out this guy married a girl and had kids.

he has become less gay but i remember in like early 2010s and late 2000s i was 100% convinced he was a practicing twink. like i couldnt fathum how a strait person could present them self like that or act like that....

whats the story with that did he "go strait" in the spotlight? im guessing yes?

I think it would be kind of cool to work on the Linux kernel for a living

>Imagine if you had to work

Attached: 1508020204624.jpg (409x409, 41K)

>i was 100% convinced he was a practicing twink
I still am, I mean look a the ear rings and mannerisms