Which technologies can my white 1st world country Greece use to stop thousands of brown invaders from 3rd world...

Which technologies can my white 1st world country Greece use to stop thousands of brown invaders from 3rd world countries?

With the help of your white intellect, we should be able to come up with cheap and efficient methods.

Attached: c74bd6fadb61e88bc64e6cb4360005d3.png (1754x862, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/dna-analysis-sheds-light-mysterious-origins-ancient-greeks-180964314/
thenationalherald.com/181104/modern-greeks-dna-similar-mycenaeans-minoans-study-finds/
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/ancient-greek-origins-revealed-through-dna-analysis-/
sites.tufts.edu/corruptarmsdeals/2017/05/05/the-greek-submarine-scandal/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10895239/Greece-sues-for-7-billion-euros-over-German-submarines-that-have-never-sailed.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siemens_Greek_bribery_scandal
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/9129234/EU-accused-of-hypocrisy-for-1-billion-in-arms-sales-to-Greece.html
reuters.com/article/us-eurozone-greece-warships-analysis/broke-buy-a-few-warships-france-tells-greece-idUSTRE62M1Q520100323
greece.greekreporter.com/2013/02/28/greece-and-france-to-sign-defense-deal/
politico.eu/article/macron-economy-heads-to-greece-with-big-ideas-but-few-specifics/
global.handelsblatt.com/finance/germany-profits-from-greek-debt-crisis-796637
euractiv.com/section/economy-jobs/news/germany-earned-2-9-billion-euros-from-greeces-debt-crisis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gentoocide

>thousands of brown invaders
just

Attached: gayreek.jpg (600x358, 26K)

>greece
>1st world
pick one

also greeks are turkish rape survivors

>With the help of your white intellect
Outed yourself, muhamir

The file name tells me that you are one of these 3rd world muslims.

White scientists have found out that the Greek gene pool is pure.
Greece has the lowest rape rates in the EU/world.

I don't get it, you said you were living in a first world country, but then you said you were living in Greece. This post is hard to follow.

>This post is hard to follow.
Your intelligence must be below average. Are you even white?

Attached: paris.png (640x480, 668K)

Attached: berlin.jpg (750x375, 96K)

I like how they need the police to make sure they don't run around stabbing people or blow themselves up.

Attached: london.jpg (610x413, 63K)

Attached: amsterdam.jpg (610x355, 77K)

Voting for golden dawn

Attached: brussels.jpg (960x500, 203K)

Attached: stockholm.jpg (962x536, 70K)

Attached: rome.jpg (750x501, 64K)

>Greece
>1st world
lol

Attached: madrid.jpg (800x533, 113K)

Attached: dublin.jpg (595x300, 332K)

sad

Which one of these 3rd world countries from OP is yours?

Attached: 2017-thermopyles_(32).jpg (1024x634, 274K)

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/dna-analysis-sheds-light-mysterious-origins-ancient-greeks-180964314/
thenationalherald.com/181104/modern-greeks-dna-similar-mycenaeans-minoans-study-finds/
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/ancient-greek-origins-revealed-through-dna-analysis-/

in northern greece there are minorities from roaches, gypsies and slavs, they must be gased.

>Which technologies can my white 1st world country Greece use to stop thousands of brown invaders from 3rd world countries?

incoming, the applicator.

Attached: technology_to_avoid_immigration.jpg (1608x916, 87K)

first you must pay denbts

Mines

Attached: mines not walls.png (1280x430, 909K)

Greece has a license to produce H&K G3s
There are plenty immigrants for trooper training,
the marines can train in the aegean,
and the infantry in the borders.

Attached: applicator.jpg (500x269, 107K)

Invent new std that is incurable and kills faster than hiv.

sites.tufts.edu/corruptarmsdeals/2017/05/05/the-greek-submarine-scandal/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10895239/Greece-sues-for-7-billion-euros-over-German-submarines-that-have-never-sailed.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siemens_Greek_bribery_scandal
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/9129234/EU-accused-of-hypocrisy-for-1-billion-in-arms-sales-to-Greece.html
reuters.com/article/us-eurozone-greece-warships-analysis/broke-buy-a-few-warships-france-tells-greece-idUSTRE62M1Q520100323
greece.greekreporter.com/2013/02/28/greece-and-france-to-sign-defense-deal/
politico.eu/article/macron-economy-heads-to-greece-with-big-ideas-but-few-specifics/
global.handelsblatt.com/finance/germany-profits-from-greek-debt-crisis-796637
euractiv.com/section/economy-jobs/news/germany-earned-2-9-billion-euros-from-greeces-debt-crisis/

>Invent new std that is incurable and kills faster than hiv.
we call that "albanians"

Pay denbt faggot

human rights

Good idea but most of them come by the sea.
I can imagine that a big number of mines would be dangerous for the natives too. And sea mines can't be used either because Greece is one of the hubs for world trade and has the biggest merchant fleet of the world.

AIDS has found its way from the deepest jungles of Africa to the wealthiest and richest whites in the world. There will always be white trash that will bring the diseases to white countries.

We whites gave you computers and the Internet but you just use it to insult us.
What a shame.

>human rights
exactly, I am practicing my human right to defend myself.

I wish we had a gun culture like America.
I was impressed by white American gun violence rates. It's literally on par with the European numbers.

Greeks are shitskins though. Anatoliens have the same exact haplogroup as modern day Greeks, so that's why a lot of Turks look like Greeks.

You are not WHITE. You were never white. I don't understand why Greeks want to be white when you've always been treated like shit by northern Europeans. When a Greek makes fun of a Turk for being brown, the Greek is also making fun of his own looks.

Attached: 1528868588330.jpg (800x600, 211K)

This deeply sickens me.

I'm white

>dorians
>not invaders themselves
an invader can't stop other invaders

No one fucking cares dude. I don't care if you have blonde hair and blue eyes. You are not the majority in your country. Embrace Greek culture, Greek language, and stop trying to be a Scandinavian or whatever it is you want to be. Look up the 4th crusade, or how first generation Greek and Italian immigrants in Australia, USA, Canada etc were treated.

>Greece
shitskin shithole

>greece
>whites
lmao

Do you know that Greeks are among the most educated and wealthiest whites in Anglo countries?
That's why other white people like us.

I'm white

Not Amsterdam.

I'm a handsome white man.