Could this be the most retarded name for a CPU 'cooler' ever?

Could this be the most retarded name for a CPU 'cooler' ever?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Looks nice, guess Jow Forums has to hate it then?

Looks nice

If you want others to agree with your post you should have made the thread with false consensus. Then people will defend your cause.

Example: "Why do CPU coolers have such stupid names?" Don't make yourself look stupid and ask "Could this be?" question. Be assertive and you'll get all sorts of support simply because human brain is wired to believe a "consensus" even if its fake.

#1 Make assumtions on consensus

#2 Question those assumptions

"Why do people love blacks so much?" Even if it runs counter to their belief, people will defend it and rationalize what they think is "reality." Aka fake consensus.

>fry ryzen

Attached: 1531927799445.gif (330x300, 953K)

OK genious.

>frozen ryzen

Not a lot of competition, is there? Nor does it really matter to me as long as it works well - but for what it's worth, I guess I might feel slightly less silly ordering a "Deepcool Fryzen" than a "Thermalright Le Grand Macho," "Akasa Venom Medusa," "EKL Alpenföhn Matterhorn," or "Scythe Big Shuriken."

He's already doing that. He's a shill for fryzen

Fryzen
Fried Zen

if heat pipes are really that good why don't they design some new standard that makes a space in the case for a massive set of grills and the pipes just lead off to that? I feel they need to make a new standard for smaller cases or some thing. motherboards wouldn't have to shrink but you could make a much smaller standard case for a standard motherboard if they made some dedicated space or "rack" for super heavy heatsyncs.

do they expect people to pronounce it "freezen" because that makes no sense and fry-zen sounds like the opposite of good

looks dumb but seems functional and the idea is not inherently bad.

Google "Frys" or "Frysen" and you'll get the point of the name.

>not getting an nh-d14

>not getting the NH-D15

Why does it wear the mask?

>looks nice

Attached: 1504981619947.gif (200x267, 858K)

>cooking a 65 watt chip
A little undervolting & I genuinely wonder if it could boot without a heatsink & fan at all.

Attached: 1225847945479.jpg (640x480, 24K)

IN 5 MINUTES YOUR CPU WILL BE UNDER 30c!

Why not name it Ryzenf, all agree?

it can
without throttling maybe at 1ghz

>company is called "gamerstorm"
>expecting them to not come up with stupid names for their products
who's really at fault here

>gamer storm

Attached: Screenshot_20180721-123431_Clover.jpg (1080x1920, 429K)

fp AMD shill

There is no doubt that AMD is paying pajeets to shit up this board. It's easier, cheaper, and more effective than paying engineers to actually create better products than their competitors.

Attached: scrot.png (800x800, 413K)

Attached: behindthispost.gif (300x169, 501K)

That's not how you do it, moron. This is:

"Isn't this the best name ever? I like it."

Remember, the alt-right is lives on denigrating others since it's the only thing that makes them feel better about themselves. So if you want them to hate something for being an "other", just make them think there's a reason someone would like it and they'll review bomb it to death.

I'd wait for Zen2 to try that, to be honest.

Sup Gunn, how's your newfound retirement working out for you?