Where my WIN98 bros at?

Where my WIN98 bros at?

Attached: IMG_1061.jpg (2196x3045, 1.32M)

huh, our first 'family computer', which was also the first to run windows 98 in the house (though not the first computer in the house), also had a DELL QuietKey keyboard, if not that same one

I'm right here

Dell quitet key is unironically the best membrane keyboard ive ever used

i got this quietkey from a box of old keyboards a friend gave me, i like using it because its only of the few i have that isnt complete shit. i also have a knockoff model M but im too worried about wearing out the springs so i never use it. QK is a great keyb all around so I'd get one if you ever came across it

dont forget to disable office findfast (said every pc mag ever)

it's probably still at my parents' house
i'm currently using a DELL SK-8110, a slightly newer keyboard, but similar in all but colour scheme

Attached: 51f54bdbc31fb_307057b.jpg (1024x623, 82K)

any good Win98 browers other than this? TheWorld just crashes every time and most people have given up trying to support win98

ah yes i remember doing an install in a middle school around 2004 and seeing those everywhere, also with those dell flatbed cases with the flap that opened up. good times

they all died from cancer

I wish there was a Win95/98 theme for KDE. Just seeing the desktop environment brings back so many good memories.

F

>that 30 year old boomer who runs windows 98 to impress kids on an anonymous imageboard

I'm using one of those on my main machine

boredmob.com/dump/win98

few win98 utils there if you need it

>no 19 inch Sony Trinitron CRT runnin at a glorious 1600x1200 resolution with. .25 mm dot pitch
It's like you weren't even alive in 1998

if you don't mind changing DE's, Chicago 95 comes close to emulating the Win9x look

I wish rstudio worked on it

>boredmob.com/dump/gnu

10/10

Attached: boredmob.com_2018-07-21_11-59-17.png (1263x958, 666K)

wrong character encoding

Attached: a.png (1095x975, 760K)

Just looked into it, not my cup of tea. But maybe, I'll try to install 98 on a raspberry pi since some ancient equipment in my lab still operates on that. Thanks for the input, though.

Nice

This.

where can i even find a trinitron CRT these days?