What messaging app do you use to communicate with your iphone-using normie friends?

What messaging app do you use to communicate with your iphone-using normie friends?

Attached: 1529460678768.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

are you gay, op? legit question.

Signal

yes

what's your opinion on traps

No, use XMPP+OMEMO or Riot.im. Signal is hardcoded to one centralized server owned by the developers. It's no better than Whatsapp "End to End Encryption", which might as well be "End to CIA to End Encryption".
With XMPP+OMEMO or Matrix-based systems such as Riot.im, it's all decentralized, and you can self-host it as you please.

lol at the uneven nips

ooh, that explains the choice of picture.

i don't have normie friends

You do everything you can do look like a chad, and you fuck it all up with cuck glasses that invalidate everything else and make you look like a cuck in the end. Sad.

whatsapp

grindr

wechat

Only in Jow Forums would anyone actually think that's OP in that pic and not some random shirtless guy he gayly saved

I send texts through Hangouts/Google Voice

nah, I thought it's the latter.

sms

whatsapp with my foreigner friends, iMessage with Americans (bc who the fuck owns anything other than an iPhone, other than poor people and foreigners)

Any idea what training regime the guy in OPs pic used to get that up cut, apart from Ethiopian dieting.

I tried getting them to download Signal since it is pretty straight forward. They refused and said i should get Facebook messenger. So i stopped communicating with them. Fucking normies!

Attached: 1523252536145.gif (336x468, 199K)

fuck off hiro

Attached: Screenshot_20180721-100758~01.png (1080x508, 41K)

messenger, instagram, actual phone number, snapchat and twitter

Just eat clen and tren hard.

>which might as well be "End to CIA to End Encryption"
Then explain how terrorists got away with using it.
Please, humor me.

op's must drink onions and use a real men operating system like arch

He's lifting his arm

If you use messaging and by extension own a smartphone you're already a normie.

Whatsapp

An obscure technology known as SMS

My vocal cords. People that aren't willing to talk to me in person aren't worth knowing.

I dontd have normie friends.

if your a normal human being then you would know that Whatsapp is the "ONE"

helps to not have friends

Telegram. It's literally our country's choice for messaging for people who don't use Facebook (and since the Zuckerberg-ing, there are increasingly more people who jump onto the Telegram bandwagon).

Snapchat for the normies
Signal for the cool kids

wire

SMS because I am not a retard and nor are my friends

100% sure you're out of shape

GraySkull LP + Fasting (Only eating in your lifting days, one meal) will put you in ottermode in a couple of months. Check out /fast/ threads in Jow Forums.
Pic related, is the routine.

Attached: OUcEY.png (547x465, 47K)