How can freetards hope for a year of the linux desktop when it doesn't werk?

How can freetards hope for a year of the linux desktop when it doesn't werk?

Attached: 1525389555443.png (703x911, 19K)

Yep, we really overestimated you brainlets.

How can (You) hope for a lot of baited replies when you start the thread with a brainlet wojak?

GNU plus Linux surpassed botnetOS back around 2002.
Not our fault you missed the boat.

*yawn* weak bait kiddo.

It might be bait but it's still true.

The Linux desktop will probably never gain a massive user base unless people aren't able to run Windows at all.

If Windows never existed maybe Linux would've been as popular. Then all the linuxfags of today would be shilling for some other platform instead.

Don't know about that user. Not with as shit and unusable linux is today.

>Don't know about that user. Not with as shit and unusable linux is today.
The idea is that without windows taking over the market, more development for applications and muh vidya would be made for Linux.

The problem isn't that it doesn't werk.
It usually werks, instead of just werks.

It would be flooded with indians and sjws just like it is now.

"White meme guy" meme is retarded

But it then actually works. But thats the problem most braiblets don't get - you have to put a few hours of work into it, but it then werks perfectly.
Never had problems with Linux within many years, you just shouldn't be retarded

Year of the linux desktop will never come until it "just werks" even for retards.
It's still far from having feature parity with Windows, despite Microsoft trying everything to lower the bar with Windows 10.

>How can freetards hope for a year of the linux desktop when it doesn't werk?
See these stats? This a custom Gentoo build with 42 chrome tabs open, 2 VM's running and a mining daemon in the background. It has been running like this for 25 days and has never crashed or had any hiccup at all, ironically the VM's have crashed a couple of times and had to be restarted (windows 7 and 10)

Attached: itjustwerks.png (1212x146, 28K)

I mean I have seen errors, but I have never seen a Linux distro just stop working like Windows does

Attached: Windows-10-BSOD-fLIKR.jpg (1366x768, 30K)

dude, the problem is that linux just does werk
ubuntu is brainlet tier, i have a USB stick that just werks to run lubuntu WITHOUT EVEN INSTALLING ANYTHING

Linux works on my machine cause I fixed all my problems, does that mean I'm a white man with high intelligence?

Attached: 1525097459253.png (211x239, 6K)

Linux-only here since 1993.

I have to agree. Windows still has better driver support and more software... and people are just familiar with it. Linux has advantage when it comes to stability, customization, privacy, command-line, freedom, etc. but normies don't give a shit about that.

I've seen Manjaro shit itself after updating, on multiple PCs. On the other hand, Windows may slow down over time, but rarely does it just "stop working" all of a sudden.

>"use Linux, you pleb"
>"what? You can't even do this basic shit? Might as well use Windows instead, faggot"
The Year of Linux my ass

Attached: 1532182394777.png (641x729, 33K)

Windows NT is just as stable as that.

>I have to agree. Windows still has better driver support
Not since Win10.

Windows usually BSODs due to hardware issues or shitty drivers.

>actually install you the hardware
>shit driver support
Most of my drivers are installed by windows, this doesn't happen when I use win7 or win8.1

gud bai