What kind of mental illness is it when you care more about software licenses than your friends and family?

What kind of mental illness is it when you care more about software licenses than your friends and family?

Attached: Screenshot_20180721_205141.png (1373x335, 44K)

it's not a mental illness if you don't have frinds of or family to care about

My cousin works in law and wanted me to build him a PC. He wanted Windows 7 and I decided it would be best to be 100% legit because of the field he works in. When I told him how much a license would be he backed out. Later on I found out how crooked he was, forging documents and all sorts.

that's like not eating meat at a family dinner because you're a vegetarian
it's not that bad

dedication

How could I possibly consider someone who uses nonfree software, Socialmedia, or remote services a friend?
They're actively working against all our best interests and making my life harder.

She said Netflix and Chill
I told her it's proprietary landfill

Attached: mc rms.jpg (2000x1000, 289K)

Do you really need to ask? It starts with an 'a' and ends with a 'tism'

It's not like refusing to watch Netflix with her does her some major injury.

It's in its nature of the evangelical to take things to extreme.

No it's like inviting your family to dinner and not serving meat even though you're the only vegetarian.

Some people will drop all ideals for a blowjob.

astigmatism?

There is literally nothing wrong with that if it's something they cooked. I'd only be pissed off if I was misled by the vegetarian and they ordered in something without asking what I'd like.

...that's not that bad either.
Why would your family expect you to prepare meat for them, when you're the one inviting them to your space?

It's okay to not eat meat sometimes, user.

Attached: :|.png (300x300, 55K)

>No it's like inviting your family to dinner and not serving meat even though you're the only vegetarian.
According to this logic, it's rude to expect immigrants to learn the native language and obey the country's laws.

It's called having ideals and a moral spine however dumb and silly your morals may be.

Ya, doing things based on values which conflict with friends and family is bad. God forbid we break any status quos or question the morality of our actions.

Thanks globalist shill.

Globalists want to destroy the nuclear family though, promoting atheism and same sex parents etc.

>one of the few people on the planet who refuses to practise moral relativism whenever it's slightly convenient for him
>mental illness
I guess you could call it that way when such traits are so rare.

Attached: brave gnu world.png (1200x750, 121K)

>has girls begging him to netflix and chill
>tells them to fuck off because muh freedumbs
rms is a megachad 2bh

Nobody invites immigrants.
They just come unannounced.

>Nobody invites immigrants.

Attached: refugees.jpg (750x563, 111K)

>Nobody invites immigrants.
Former neonazis do.

Attached: refugees-welcome-steven-lye.jpg (600x953, 157K)

The man sticks to his principles.
He's kind of like the Buddhist who won't kill maggots, snakes, or windows users because all life is sacred.

you're dumb

> fighting for an ideology considered mental
Please leave.

Attached: n7hc7s7p0i311.png (500x276, 200K)

Because when you cook for other people, you're supposed to also take their feelings into consideration and not just your own.

i invite immigrants

Stallman Syndrome

Caring more than other people do isn't, in itself, a mental illness.