He doesn't stream his music

>he doesn't stream his music

Attached: file.png (387x402, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Eo84jDIMKI
listening-test.coresv.net/results.htm
h3xed.com/web-and-internet/youtube-audio-quality-bitrate-240p-360p-480p-720p-1080p
abx.digitalfeed.net/spotify-hq.html
npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality?t=1532289284300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>enjoy your low quality youtube mp3s
>enjoy ads
>enjoy paying
>enjoy not being able to play offline

I use Soundcloud on my Note 8 and when I updated this fucking shit it started skipping and cracking my songs just randomly, what a piece of shit app I have to downgrade all the way to 5.28 just so most of the corruption is gone.
It blows me away that this problem still exists in newer updates, been honestly thinking about downloading the songs and just listening to them offline

there are unironically people who do just that kek

who is the genius that could have possibly figured out downloaded music is superior in every aspect

Given the fact i mostly only listen to old video game music, there's no reason to download several gbs of data to get something that will sound worse than a 50KB NSF.
Actually, i have all the NES megaman songs in 137KB, and there's no way in hell any sort of streaming service will be able to reach this size for the several hours of music provided, specially on the same quality.

i use spotify premium which i cracked with jailbreak so i don't pay anything and i'm never offline

Attached: fucking casuals.png (142x41, 821)

Someone post the guy who REALLY likes linkin park's one song (don't remember the name)

The song is: In the end

FLAC or gtfo, user

it's growing

Attached: thanks you based torrents.png (142x43, 833)

Do you have pic?

No, I just remember the picture, you could probably look it up on Google

>Google Play Music
Feels good to be absorbed by the botnet.

feels good

Attached: chrome_2018-07-21_16-44-45.png (121x95, 4K)

I too stream from my NAS nigger

>he listens to music

I stream my music from my server (which is a few feet away from me) over an NFS mount with mpd.
It's all FLAC.

This. It just werks

But I do.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Eo84jDIMKI

Youtube doesn't serve MP3. Nobody does. It's deprecated.

That was my plan B
It worked

I buy CDs and vinyls and pirate everything else that I don't buy.

>Youtube doesn't serve MP3
Assuming that's true, it serves the equivalent of 128 kbps MP3s. There's a reason it operates with a loss - who could afford the real estate and server farm costs necessary to house uncompressed audio files along with videos on a primarily video platform?
>Nobody does. It's deprecated.
Cool story, but you're reaching here.

>i use spotify premium which i cracked with jailbreak so i don't pay anything
You don't pay anything and you also lack artists who haven't published their music on Spotify. You are also listening to 128 kbps MP3s, as audio quality is determined by account type (and only premium accounts get 320 kbps). If you're already pirating, do it effectively.
>i'm never offline
Not true for everyone and again: if you're already pirating, do it the right way.

>Subsonic / Madsonic / Airsonic / etc.

Wut, all I know is the reason I like streaming is because I'm always looking for new music which is why I'm not a big fan of downloading songs and sticking with what I got

>streaming music
>using proprietary services
You can do one without the other.
Check out subsonic / masonic. I recommend Dsub for Android.

>look for music on youtube
>download it
wow so hard

>spending time selecting ads and music to listen to
Stop listening to music, its the true redpill

>Assuming that's true, it serves the equivalent of 128 kbps MP3s.
It serves 128k Opus and AAC, which are the equivalent of somewhere around 160k MP3.

listening-test.coresv.net/results.htm

AAC and Opus both beat MP3 which was allowed 29% more bitrate.

lol enjoy draining your battery with inferior quality audio and limited selection of artists, cuck

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-022503.png (1080x1920, 769K)

Hey dipshit, not every artist has shit on youtube, and most of the downloaders degrade the audio quality

>he listens

Attached: DownloadingCommunism.png (622x800, 123K)

>not using Spotify to discover music and then download it
Plebs

Attached: 1488989673912.gif (200x200, 594K)

>>enjoy your low quality youtube mp3s
All streaming services offer 320kbs if you want to use the bandwidth
>>enjoy ads
That's why i pay money
>>enjoy paying
I will, thank you
>>enjoy not being able to play offline
That's not true and never has been. You can save any music you like, and anything that you've listened in a period of time will be offline cached and playable without connection.

Why would you download it when it's right there, waiting for you to listen to it?

>he

ok...

>not exclusively listening to edison cylinders

>his taste is so plebeian he can get his music from a stream

There is some kind of unreal phenomenon among the human race where people will actually PAY for less. Less kbps (foobar plays FLAC), less selection, and a worse system. The only reason is for """convenience""" which is laughable. So proud, human race. So proud.

>

"""save""" any music you like until it eventually gets taken down

>not robbing Deezer like a nigger downloading gigabytes of highest quality audio files right this moment
The state of streamfags.

Show me those file extensions, if it's actually 128kbps MP3 of all that horseshit my sides will travel into the multiverse.

>not downloading 320kbps mp3 or FLAC files and copying them across your devices (laptop, smartphone or whatever)

I stream mine/along with all videos via DLNA media server. Flac or MP3 @ 320kpbs. Can stream to pretty much anything, even over internet, to my workplace computer via webpage gui. Feels good man knowing that that song or vid I got halfway thru I can resume right at that point later on whatever device I want.

downloading files takes too long, why not have a comfy ready to go spotify playlist?

I download all my music files just once on a 128GB USB flash drive. Then, I just move the content to my different devices. Even a standard album in FLAC isn't very big.

>wasting battery charge on something you can do by just saving the music on your actual storage
Retard

>wasting storage
retard

what else are you going to use the storage on your phone for?

music duh

>I'll use my storage on music instead of music.

meme

I do both

>Limited selection
Every streaming service has every artist that would ever be worth listening to. Maybe stop wanting to listen to tibetian throat singing like a schizo. This was NEVER a valid arguement.

Your personal musical taste somehow means no one else should have access to other music and should settle for whatever a streaming service provides. Interesting.

Apple and Google music let you upload your own music to their servers to stream. Easy and no cost for you to upkeep beyond the monthly fee, and even then Google's music uploading service is 100% free.

>160kbps mp3
And you think that's acceptable?

>he streams

Attached: 1358975617507.gif (320x180, 424K)

That's the true power of marketing

are people seriously falling for this b8? fuck off. a thread died for this.

impressive

they fuck with your songs. i used to use it because you can upload and listen to 50000 songs for free (upload from, say, your pc to cloud and sync to phone) but i assume they compare my uploads to their internal library or something (cuz i would take a lot of space if they actually allowed to store 50000 songs) and they removed all the swear words from explicit songs. there was an option to disable this but you had to do it to each individual song back when i used it. i said fuck it and replaced my laptops hdd with ssd and kept flacs in hdd, encoded them to opus and put them in mega cloud. the end result is that i now can listen to lossless on my pc and opus on the go.

Attached: 1527397709014.jpg (244x244, 113K)

Link it for the rest of us lazy fagots then.

Kek.
Deezer FLAC stealing master race repoint in.

Attached: linkin park in the end.jpg (1196x2572, 655K)

more, more!

Attached: bigger and bigger.png (145x40, 734)

For shit you're not paying for - yes.

>shit you're not paying for
If a product is free (as in price) then you are the product.

All my music is in FLAC and I haven't paid for it.

>For shit you're not paying for - yes.
Is this your first day on the Internet? Better methods of downloading music without paying exist and since you've successfully discovered this board, you shouldn't need to be spoonfed answers.

I do stream my music from my computer and server to access my delicious FLAC anywhere and shill with my internet friends

>streaming music

LMAO

This would defeat the purpose of paying for a streaming service, if I have to download the music I want from elsewhere and fucking UPLOAD it, why not just play it offline? Why are numales so retarded?
That is simply not true, about a year ago I purchased 3 months of Spotify, it amazed me how many albums or songs from particular bands were missing (or had only alternate shittier versions), just to mention one: Scorpions
I don't know if there is some sort of limitation in the catalog by country, but I instantly unsubscribed from that piece of shit.

ITT: Ameritards who don't use Deezer
>stream just about every piece of music in existence that actually has streaming rights (yes, non-English music too) 100% for FREE
>FLACs from the SAME source using SMLoadr, so you don't have to search for them

Once again, Europe comes in and solves what America couldn't be bothered to fix for years...

>Deezer
>""""Free""""
>Occasional ads
>Shuffle Play
>Online listening only
How is this not the same garbage that any other streaming service?

Attached: aaaahhh.png (151x41, 822)

Why should I even upload my music to their servers if I already have the files in the first place?

The thing I find ironic the most when hearing the streamfags'arguments is that they are usually the same people saying
>"hurr durr get a better machine grandpa"
when they
>waste resources (re-downloading the same shit over and over again to replay it, etc.)
>DON'T exploit their resources for actually useful purposes, e.g. better audio/video quality
B4sedboys and numales are a fucking joke.

I can already imagine your cancerous taste in music.

Because you don't get to be a cuck and let us shove ads down your cum hole if you just listen to your files offline.

can you hear the difference between 480p and 720p audio on youtube?

i stream and i'm more musical and have listened to more music and made more music than at least 95% of this thread

>can you hear the difference between 480p and 720p audio on youtube?
>i stream and i'm more musical and have listened to more music and made more music than at least 95% of this thread
Everyone point at him and laugh.

Attached: sai.jpg (170x210, 20K)

>can you hear the difference between 480p and 720p audio on youtube
Absolutely
Both are garbage though
>i stream and i'm more musical
lel
>and have listened to more music and made more music than at least 95% of this thread
Probably made more, but if you can't notice the difference in youtube quality I can't feel much worth for your music taste.

That's not how video streaming with DASH works. Audio is downloaded independently from video and the quality of both can dynamically change depending on how it sees your internet speed since they're downloaded in small chunks. The two streams are then muxed together in your browser. You could set your video to 144p but if your internet is still fast enough and your device is compatible, it will still download the best quality audio.

I've NEVER hit an ad on Deezer. Not once.
I actually forgot they're supposed to have them.

SMLoadr lets you download FLAC files, retard. And what the fuck do you mean by shuffle play?

>You could set your video to 144p but if your internet is still fast enough and your device is compatible, it will still download the best quality audio.
Except YT (and similar sites) select audio based on video.

I stream because you don't find new stuff by listening solely to what you've already downloaded

You're retarded, yt hasn't linked audio to video quality in years. The quality is the same, it's all just placebo.
h3xed.com/web-and-internet/youtube-audio-quality-bitrate-240p-360p-480p-720p-1080p
This is from fucking 2015, download a video and try it yourself if you don't believe it.
Also do an actual ABX test and you will see that you actually cannot tell the difference between hq lossy and lossless, streamed or not:
abx.digitalfeed.net/spotify-hq.html

Sure, but YouTube doesn't offer even 256 kbps MP3s.

Some artists I can't find on ThePirateBay but they are on Spotify. Also, Spotify is more convenient. I do have like 25 albums downloaded though and various songs for when I'm driving though.

>Some artists I can't find on ThePirateBay but they are on Spotify.
I used to stream for this reason too. Then I discovered Deezer. It has *everything* in FLAC.

Actually they don't use mp3 as a codec at all, but it doesn't really matter. Like I said, you probably won't be able to tell the difference between a yt vid with reasonable audio quality and a lossless file. Do the test above or this one and see for yourself:
npr.org/sections/therecord/2015/06/02/411473508/how-well-can-you-hear-audio-quality?t=1532289284300
I have quite a good audio setup (good headphones, seperate amp + dac, together 1500+€) and I can't hear the difference reliably. If I really try and listen multiple times yea I notice a difference, but no way I would be able to tell you if I was just walking into a room with music playing or when listening with headphones outside. But maybe I just have shit ears, don't think so though.

>Deezer
yeah but its mobile only desu

I only use it on desktop (via browser, no app shit). Didn't even know it had a mobile version.

Give it a try, user.