When will Intel release a 10nm CPU?

Attached: 1511032699173.png (589x360, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/136863/Intel-Core-i3-8121U-Processor-4M-Cache-up-to-3_20-GHz
fool.com/investing/2018/02/19/intel-admits-that-its-10-nano-technology-is-behind.aspx
notebookcheck.net/Some-Intel-Core-i9-laptops-are-not-running-any-faster-than-a-Core-i7.317268.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When they perfect process.
And Intel's 10nm will be much better than AMD's garbage 7nm which is immature process.

Intel probably release 10nm 28 core 5GHz desktop beast. As they promised.

>JUST WAIT
lmao

They have released plenty of 10 nm CPUs already in parallel universes.

(You)

Yeah maybe in 2022 when all other manufacturers are already like 5nm.

>scared Intel shill
>just wait™

how do i get to those parallel universe?

>baiting this hard

Attached: 1531965649025.jpg (357x332, 62K)

>making fun of Intel with ayymd's motto since Athlon

They will not.

Attached: Why Intel is fucked beyond redemption.png (1400x1608, 399K)

2019 to 2020

Who cares? 2500k master race

>EPYC take server market.

They technically already have. ark.intel.com/products/136863/Intel-Core-i3-8121U-Processor-4M-Cache-up-to-3_20-GHz

As far as when they are going to release proper 10nm chips, sometime between March and September of next year at the soonest. Around March this year the lead engineer for Intel stated "we plan to have industry leading performance on 14nm for the next 12 to 18 months." I can't be bothered to hunt down the article on my phone right now.

>Tfw filthy phone poster.

Intel themselves have also already admitted that their 10nm node is inferior to the competing 7nm nodes in terms of density, as well as it being a performance regression vs 14nm++. Meanwhile AMD has working silicon samples on 7nm out right now. Here's your (you)

fool.com/investing/2018/02/19/intel-admits-that-its-10-nano-technology-is-behind.aspx

Attached: kaizad-mistry-2017-manufacturing(1)_29.png (2880x1620, 369K)

What a fantastic post. I can't wait to see Intel and all their retarded fanboys (plus paid shills) get ground to dust.

I'm not even an AMD fanboy. Their GPU division has fucked up profoundly bad. I just like seeing enormously cocky jews get assblasted into the stratosphere.

Attached: 1489008117602.png (800x800, 597K)

>I just like seeing enormously cocky jews get assblasted into the stratosphere.
this
Intel's 10nm is the Hillary Clinton of CPUs

It's probably not going to be a good thing for the industry in the short term, but Intel being knocked down a few pegs might be beneficial in the long term.

The Athlon 64 raping the P4 forced them back into making decent processors.

>It's probably not going to be a good thing for the industry in the short term,
I heard that a Semiconductor company will be out of business because Intel 10 nm is broken.

There was some rumour about that going around, yes. I think it was in relation to 5G chips or something similar.

>Intel's 10nm is the Hillary Clinton of CPUs
Pffft lol, I'm stealing that

Yup. Intel got way too cocky over the last 10 years. It wasn't because they were consistently putting out top quality, hugely improved products. It was literally just because their competition sucked so much dick. They misinterpreted "we have retards for competition" as "our shit doesn't stink".

And boy oh boy, am I a fan of schadenfreude.

>shilled by everyone
>in the paper is the superior option
>doesn't work actually
>it will be surpassed by a inferior-in-paper process
>that in the practice works and works great
I bet we can continue this analogy and extend even further

you really need a paid job, Brian. go get one

>Intel's 10nm is the Hillary Clinton of CPUs

Attached: trumpmoji.jpg (750x736, 67K)

really only since bulldozer
and hey, at least they delivered.

hallo mister rajesh shekelberg sar, 0.0000006 shekels have been gifted into your account sar, hallo, thank you sar.

Attached: poterry.png (1780x2256, 858K)

feels good

>VR
not going to defend intel but come on. there are many other benchmarks where AMD fucks intel but this is gay af

Attached: JUST_krzanich.png (1002x1480, 1.25M)

>Intel probably release 10nm 28 core 5GHz desktop beast. As they promised.

Hopefully that come as a Xeon that you can OC and run dual processors.

Attached: xeon.png (1809x1359, 665K)

eventully

How do people even know when someone is a phoneposter?

take the set of posts you make from your phone, and the set of posts you make from any other computer, and compare them

you're phoneposting, I know that for a fact

advanced AI

VR is one of the only reasons to buy a top notch system right now. Fuck off faggot.

Yeah look at i9 housefires that even thicc gayman laptops can’t cool down properly. As a macfag I am in favor of Intel releasing a good CPU that doesn’t suck, but Intel got blown in desktop by AMD and may get blown on notebooks if they can’t release 10nm which won’t happen before 2020 or it will be another case or housefires like i9 if they rush it.
>notebookcheck.net/Some-Intel-Core-i9-laptops-are-not-running-any-faster-than-a-Core-i7.317268.0.html

Naysayers are actually trying to manipulate stock prices, or have been swept up in that mindset.

The reality is Intel's 10nm, compared to other companies 7nm, is progressing at much the same pace.
Intel has cash to burn. They can lose profit on early manufacturing to produce competitive products when Zen2 hits shelves. They have no reason to break their backs while they still hold a marketshare lead.

tl;dr
Intel will deliver 10nm product when their competitor delivers 7nm, give or take a couple months.

They already have.

>Intel will deliver 10nm product when their competitor delivers 7nm, give or take a couple months.

Probably just paper launches and more ridiculous shit like their recent 28-core debacle. Thing is that their 10nm process is fucked on a fundamental level, resulting in shit yields. That's why the release is pushed back further and further while Intel pushed out more 14++++++ nm chips.

Attached: this is fine.png (580x282, 310K)

Attached: 1447161347847.jpg (1846x1923, 607K)

Intel never promised to release a 28 core 5GHz CPU, and it isn't going to happen in the foreseeable future.

>They can lose profit on early manufacturing to produce competitive products when Zen2 hits shelves.

this. we will just release skylake again for the fourth year running, on a slower process that can't yield. what can go wrong?

Attached: 1499957247669.png (653x726, 84K)

Well, same thing if you want to buy Ryzen 2 right now. They don't exist yet. Your point is invalid.
Of course a 10nm node is inferior to 7nm in terms of size. However, performance is what everyone's talking here.
Apple not designing sufficient cooling is not Intel's problem. In fact they are bringing bad name to Intel.

If it was possible they'd be forced to release their lga3647 socket to consumers, as 2066 is at the limit of its limited potential

Ryzen 2 does exist. Zen 2 does not. At least, not commercially.

Intel has already stated 10nm and even 10nm+ will not see any performance gains over their current 14nm revision, which puts 10nm behind other fabs' 7nm in terms of performance.

>However, performance is what everyone's talking here.
Just like the backwards Haswell to Broadlel step when 14nm was first implemented right?

>as well as it being a performance regression vs. 14nm++
jewjeet pls

Intel has always been two years ahead on manufacturing. When they had 45nm their competitors were on 65nm, same story with 32nm and 45nm.

Them having even parity has never occurred before.

>They can lose profit on early manufacturing to produce competitive products when Zen2 hits shelves.
They cannot physically make a competitive product to their 8700K on 10nm. They fucked up the core engineering on the process.

>Intel has cash to burn. They can lose profit...
Do they?

There aren't even motherboards yet with sockets that small.

> Ryzen 2 doesn't exist
Might want to tell that to the Ryzen 2600 I purchased

1XXX series is Ryzen (12nm tick)
2XXX is Ryzen+ (12nm+ tock)
3XXX is Ryzen 2 (7nm tick).
etc.

You're going by their old plan, the current one is
1XXX series is Ryzen (ZEN arch, 12nm tick)
2XXX is Ryzen2 (ZEN+ arch, 12nm+ tock)
3XXX is Ryzen3 (ZEN2 arch + 7nm tick & tick).

Ryzem 3xxx series is going to be both a new arch and die shrink. It almost seems foolish to buy now when thats just around the corner.

autocorrect, capitalization and punctuation.
awkward formatting/linebreaks that look good on mobile devices but not on landscape pc monitors
ios filenames

2021, 2022 tops. But it's more likely that Intel will ditch 10nm and try to rush 7 or 5nm well before that.

>But it's more likely that Intel will ditch 10nm and try to rush 7 or 5nm well before that.
based on what logic?

>based on what logic?
10nm is a trainwreck, and by the time they get a decent 10nm processor the industry will move on to 7nm.

surely intel has 2 teams now, one on each node?

They could probably develop a viable alternative, but if that's the case rumours about it should have surfaced months ago. I genuinely think they are stuck with 10nm this time.

They're holding 17 Billion in cash with a quarterly expense of ~7
They will still sell products throughout that period.

So yes, yes they do and yes they can if necessary.

Maybe intel use 10nm UVL, Intel buys a lot UVL from ASML

>10nm is a trainwreck, and by the time they get a decent 10nm processor the industry will move on to 7nm.
Yep, but they're already over invested in it, and have contracts to supply it. If they cancel, they're up for massive liability, not to mention disillusioned share holders that were effectively lied to.
tl,dr; this is over your head, /v/tard.

the new rumor is their 10nm will be fix next year and they will skipping 7nm and go straight to 5nm

So we gonna stick with 10nm+++++ until 2022

>10nm 28 core 5ghz beast

Attached: 6ftrh.jpg (861x705, 86K)

funny you should say that because we all know the 7nm is an ibm process

Probably 2022 when everyone has turned to mainstream 7nm++

Now do 10 (nm) x 28 (cores) + 5% (GHz) x 10 (jews) and tada, you guessed the price!

>He doesn't know how to travel parallel universes

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

They have, but it's a piece of shit.

You thought Bulldozer was hot?

Attached: zh2ta.jpg (576x482, 51K)