Hello guys, what I can do with a old pentium 4 3.00GHz and 2gb of ram?

Hello guys, what I can do with a old pentium 4 3.00GHz and 2gb of ram?
It's socket 775 and the ram is ddr1 LoL

Attached: images (10).jpg (352x418, 20K)

Throw it away.

OpenBSD toaster.

Pentium 4:s are shit
Get 1,4GHz Pentium 3 instead, they are nice

Really? But they do not have extensions sse2, sse3, x86-x64, etc.

I had ddr2, oc to 3.7GHz, could play GTA4.

make it into some kind of fileserver that's botnet free, store all of your pizza and route it thru Tor for access everywhere

fpbp

You could see if it supports 45nm FSB 1333 and see if you could upgrade it to a 12MB cache C2Q Xeon for a couple of bucks. That would at least make it useful. It wouldn't make it worth anything, though.

I guess you could use it as a NAS and maybe a home server for some light stuff. I hope it has plenty of SATA ports.

I think you're wrong about the RAM... mine are ddr2. And 64 bit. Also, they're fine for console access and or storage use. I use mine for downloading and testing. Compare it to a raspberry pi 3, and it's a powerhouse.

Sell it on eBay.

install gento

seedbox

Play Angband

I have one with 1gb DDR1 RAM and a GT8600. I use it for LANs when some retard forgets his laptop charger or some stupid bullshit reason. It runs CoD4, that's about the most demanding game that has LAN support.

Yank out the 8 track and push it off a cliff

There were 775 'boards that used DDR

use it as a space heater

Seedbox or rent it as a server for a few $ a month.

install windows 10 and firefox

Attached: woj1526838530620.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Never tried 10 on my P4, but I did put 8 on some for a test. I recall there there being quite a few gotchas. If you gave it a dedicated graphics card though, it actually worked. There Intel graphics on these are ok for console use though.

>There Intel graphics on these are ok for console use though.
Not sure if baiting or just retarded

If you actually meant DDR2, get a Core2Dup/Quad and it'll be a decent machine

Eh? Every P4 I've ever laid have in had Intel graphics as part of the the chipset. It was before the days of it being in chip, but it was there. Linux and BSD can use them pretty well, but modern desktop systems and browsers rely on a shitload of compositing and features in the graphics card, that these just don't have it deal with ok.

You are forgetting SiS graphics