Fixed it. You're welcome Apple

Fixed it. You're welcome Apple.

Attached: 1509798469152.jpg (2560x1536, 268K)

lolled, since I did the same except with a plasma cutter and a nice vacuum formed fan grill.

Kek does this work? Applets btfo

iToddlers on suicide watch

Attached: bidden.gif (186x238, 1.28M)

what am i looking at

Just dust my shit up

Drilled extra ventilation holes so it doesn't overheat as terribly as it normally does.

You ruined a fashion accessory.

2015 """"""""""pro""""""""""? God I fucking hated that thing. I'd literally leave it in the freezer when I did video rendering. It's probably what killed it in the end. I'll never be able to know as I took sledgehammer to it and the battery exploded in my face.

Attached: Screen Shot 2014-01-25 at 00.08.59.png (338x740, 100K)

Now you'll put a filter on it, right?

>2011+7
>not leaving your mac in the freezer
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1527915845662.jpg (250x250, 25K)

>800MHz
Fucking hell that's like Pentium M speeds

My Pentium was 1.5 GHz and there was at least 1.7 at the same time

>I'll never be able to know as I took sledgehammer to it and the battery exploded in my face.
absolutely based

I unironically did this to my 2008. It helped prolong the amount of time I got to use it before I had to bake it again.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>the absolute state

Probably. There are some videos
of people doing similar stuff to iMacs simply by increasing the width of the air vent by a few mms, increasing air flow and eliminating overheating issues with great results.

I’m too much of a pussy to try it tho.

Can you actually post some benchmarks proving it to work?

>can't even dissipate 13W with a fan
The Surface Pro is fanless and it has no problem dissipating up to 15W for a full fat laptop i5.

>drilling holes for macbook's greatest enemy to find a way in

Attached: dusty-desk.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Nice job copying thinkpad drain holes.

Would this void the warranty?

Attached: 1529064892940.png (600x642, 184K)

Attached: zll6M.gif (395x304, 1.97M)

>buying iDevices in the first place

>not stealing them instead

Attached: steal.webm (990x548, 2.43M)

>that fat fuck boomer trying to play the white knight
>ends up on the ground

I rather not, I'm black and even so much as looking the wrong way can get me arrested.
Robbing a store will get me on national news and have inter/europol conducting a manhunt on me.

>black
>unironically starts discussing robbing

>all those fucking people who just stand and watch
Pretty amusing.
Almost as amusing as the lack of Kensington locks on Macbooks which allows this to happen.

Imagine if someone had tripped them.

Can't you even change your handwriting? You're that same poor NEET living with his grandmother who buys old For Repair MacBooks from 2009 or steals them to write shite on post-it notes on Jow Forums for. Why do you think about Apple so much?

Attached: pajeet learns material science.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

>ruined

>at least 8 'guys' in the store
>2 twink excuses of thieves
>No one reacts
Damn this society

Who cares about some laptops, look at those thighs.

well robbing is their favorite hobby

So you would have got involved right?
Where the fuck was this I wonder? It could be in any fuckin apple store in the world as they all look the fucking same to attract the retards.

>2015 pro
>screenshot from 2014
really makes you thunk

Dude what

they could be armed
they are with 4 (2 in the front and 2 taking shit from the tables closest to the door)
They're not stealing shit from the people, why would you potentially risk your life for shit that isn't yours in the first place?

>getting in the way of someone who is screwing over apple
>implying it's not apples fault that they can't be bothered to secure their laptops/hire some security

>Where the fuck was this I wonder?
Fresno, California maybe?

saving a penny on every kensington lock hole justifies the thousands of dollars in thefts

this

give it back tyronne

show?

HAHAHA! Stop stealing thngs Jamal!! HAHAHAH! What original funnyman stylings! ITT Casual racism

Hang yourself nigger

>t. newfag/nigger

Good comeback but I'm well hung already. Enough with the penis envy...crackers

> muh dick
Oh yeah, you're definitely a nigger alright.

All those machines will be useless.

They would have been locked, tracked and found. Also,they didn't grab the chargers. Hope they enjoy paying 80-100 bucks a piece for them!

Is this you now?

Attached: Two-Face.jpg (640x416, 117K)

I doubt it does anything theres no airflow and heat rises not falls out the holes down the bottom

>rendering video on a laptop

Attached: frog bm.jpg (660x550, 69K)

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

>potentially risking your life to save some dollars for the richest company in the world.
>will just get a "thanks bro" and maybe an applause.
Who knows, they might have a knife or gun on them.

>being this much of a scared shit
So this is the effect of söy...

I'm not welcome Apple

Who the fuck cares lmao like I'm going to get myself hurt for corporate profits

They're actively trying to insulate the fucker so your palms don't get hot even when the CPU can boil the sweat off your skin

If these things don't have vents on the bottom, where the hell do they actually suck air in?
The keyboard? That means you don't have a waterproof keyboard.

I would disagree. It always seems that the media avoids the persons race if they are black or hispanic, but if they're white then they make sure that's in the headline. Look at the old mexican guy beat by a black woman last week. The media did everything they could to avoid mentioning that the attacker was black.

>Be me, Grade 12, March 2009
>Riding bus home late at ~11:00pm after my part time job shift has ended
>Listening to my 120 GB iPod Classic, prized possession at the time, purchased a few months prior with my first paycheque from 2 weeks of work
>Group of black hoodlums get on the bus and soon come up to me, biggest one steps forward
>"Gimme dat", gesturing at iPod
>I am a 1st Geup in Taekwondo, think I'm hot shit and can do anything, tell them to fuck off and bug someone else
>Fight ensues, manage to land a few blows and hold my own for a bit but it's still 3 against 1 in a tight space and they still end up beating the shit out of me
>Lost my iPod anyways, also lose wallet and end up with a broken rib and a mild concussion

I limped home, broken and defeated, but things could have frankly ended up a lot worse if they were armed. It was on that day when I learned that it's barely worth fighting for your own cheap, replaceable trinkets. Why the fuck would you voluntarily risk life and limb to fight for someone else's property, especially the property of one of the largest and wealthiest corporations on the planet?

>risking your life for apple
good goy

kys

This gets rid of the warranty, though, so that makes Macs even worse value.

Hope you try this in the next petrol station you're in and get shot by the unstable nigger.

GOOD FUCKING BLOG YOU FUCKING RETARD
WELL DONE

No, you learned that if its your shit and we want it, it's OUR shit now, bitch
Should have stomped your white head in while we at it

At least you weren’t fucking stabbed. I was sent to the hospital with a collapsed lung, bleeding from my chest, over an HTC One V, which most of Jow Forums won’t rememver, but it was a shitty smartphone I paid maybe $200 for. Fucking insane what these nignogs do. This is why we need concealed carry laws. Also FYI Taekwondo doesn’t do shit, the only way to fight back against these people is with weapons.

Sadly true, which is why it’s important not to travel alone unless you’re going through your typical white suburb. Law of the jungle otherwise.

You fight to teach the hoodlums not to do it again and inspire everyone to do so aswell. Good things add up, just like bad things. Personally i only get in confrontations by judging who is on the other end. If they dont look like they're ex-convicts or aids-ridden nuts, i take part in confrontation, even if theyre greater in number. Otherwise i scadaddle. Usually people don't expect someone to stand up for themselves and try to weasel out of the conflict they started, so thankfully all my teeth are in place still.

The best thing to do is simply not carry anything of a value on your person. My EDC is literally a single credit card (which you're not responsible for charges if it's stolen) and a $20 cricket phone.

Why do people buy Mac products? Seriously.

I understand that there was a point when a Mac laptop ran better than a Windows laptop, and same for Android phones/iPhones, and that they were easier to use.
But their devices have received nothing but flack for years on end.
So why are people still buying their shit?

Attached: pepesing.png (640x400, 9K)

Murican market penetration or something like that. Apple seems to have worked their way early to get to consumers in select places. Like New York and LA where things are happening, so much so theres only Apple computer/computer repairs etc culture available around, making PC business less feasable and macs are always in your face. Thats what i gathered anyway and thats only the LA NY ecosystem. Otherwise dont know. But i think the LA NA situation is very interesting how can you make people overpay for hardware and make it normal, while cheaper options are almost unfeasable. I think i remember in one of the Linus Tech Tips scrap yard wars episodes two competitors from LA mentioned, theres basically no listings for used PC hardware since everyones on macs.

"status symbol"

>flash new OS on them
>just buy chargers for 80 bucks and then sell them for 1000 kek
Literal non-problems.
The locking thing was invented for the sake of protecting the customer's data privacy, not actually protecting the MacBook from use.

really made me think

Lol it's like Apple can't into basics anymore but let's be honest the Apple 2 where always shit from their very inception and overheating bullshit

People are sheep who don't do their own research and just buy whatever everyone else buys. Even though Apple products are wildly overpriced they do generally 'just work'. Since iPhones became so commonplace Apple have developed a significantly larger market share than they ever had before this development and in the process they've managed to get a lot of people locked into their ecosystem.

Granted it is possible to change but most people simply don't have the wherewithal or don't care enough to change.

I hate Apple with a passion and never have nor never will own any of their products but in the past year I've recommended that both of my parents buy iPhones just because I knew it would make their lives either. Am I happy with this? No, I'm just a realist.

...make their lives easier*

>ishit
>work
Pick one.

Attached: 1503198229216.png (532x2612, 808K)

>iPod
Got what you deserved bitchboy.

>Don't steal my products!!
>Good artists copy, GREAT artists steal ;)

I hope that at least made you hate blacks.

>iPod
He is black. Only dindus and old clueless geriatrics buy Applel.

That doesn't change anything about my post.

They don't buy the latest models, both of them are on the 6 and are now considering moving to the 7. I mean yeah I recommended an iPhone for them but I'm not completely retarded or anything, the older ones still do all the same shit for a few years for a fraction of the cost.

>I recommended an iPhone
>I'm not completely retarded
Pick one.

Attached: 1516453870082.jpg (800x2290, 675K)

I can't believe I'm defending fucking Apple...

Plenty of Android phones have had the same issues as iPhones have. I'm not going to get into any further arguments about this.

The main reasons to not buy Apple products is that they're absurdly overpriced and absurdly locked down. You can bypass the first problem by buying an older model and old people generally don't give a shit about the second problem. That's why I recommended it to them. Also I got sick of them asking me how to do things on their phones so now I just tell them 'I don't use Apple shit so I don't know, ask my sister she uses iPhones'. It solved the issue for me.

not stealing one of the lolis was the actual crime

>selling your parents to the devil because you're a lazy shit and pathetic excuse for a son
>making them buy it instead of just buying it for them
kill youself soiboi

>fat boomer white knighting a fucking apple store
>falls on his back, gets back injury, gets addicted to opiates, dies

Attached: really.png (500x500, 224K)

Buying the 2018 pro was the biggest mistake I've ever made. The thing throttles so much that I have to put it in a freezer when exporting on premiere.

topkek

Can't you still return it?
I wouldn't put up with this. This product is simply broken.
I don't care what anyone thinks about apple, but this product should have NEVER been released in that state.
What the fuck are they spending hundreds of millions on in R&D? Are they trying to create the iGates to lead their company and create actually innovative and professional products again?

>black youths enter bus
>"Gimme dat", gesturing at my pocket with a headphone cable come out
>pull out ruizu x02
>"yo this nigga so poor he using a mp3 playa hahaha"
>"probably got that shit from his mama fo christmas in 2002"
>"you betta get on welfare or start robbin fools befo you on the street yoself, kracka. peace"
>y-you too,,,,

kek

>freezer
Get with the times, gramps. Intel recommends aquarium coolers these days.

>aquarium cooler
Um no sweetie, they are to be used in the cold of space only

fucking idiot, you don't have convection in space moron.

Get with the times, gramps. Intel recommends aquarium coolers these days.