Must have Gnu linux tools / ulities

Stuff like vim, tlp, prelink, pass...

Attached: S80722-022311(1).jpg (538x604, 126K)

luks

emacs

htop, iftop, nano

Ranger

>virtualbox
>windows 7 iso

>the absolute state of freetards

Attached: linux desktop.png (909x1600, 990K)

rm -rf /

lolcat

Kali linux

/Thread

Haha, that's so original and funny. I've never seen this posted before, did you come up with it yourself? I am lmaoing out loud right now. This is a really stellar post, do you mind if I save this for later?

found the non-white.

sarcasm is good when it's concise dumb fuck.

GNOME Shell

Haha, that's so original and funny. I've never seen this posted before, did you come up with it yourself? I am lmaoing out loud right now. This is a really stellar post, do you mind if I save this for later?

fucking kek I did not know that one

Attached: bh.png (847x723, 164K)

Haha! I really like that image, do you mind if I save it?

no u.

it's all yours, my friend

sct

cringe

>Anonymous 07/22/18(Sun)02:47:05 No.66831843(You)
>Haha, that's so original and funny. I've never seen this posted before, did you come up with it yourself? I am lmaoing out loud right now. This is a really stellar post, do you mind if I save this for later?

> (You)
>>Anonymous 07/22/18(Sun)02:47:05 No.66831843(You)
>>Haha, that's so original and funny. I've never seen this posted before, did you come up with it yourself? I am lmaoing out loud right now. This is a really stellar post, do you mind if I save this for later?

Busybox.

Whomp womp

Samefaggers

neofetch
vrms
toilet
figlet
lolcat