This shit looks horrible

Why would they do it?

Attached: SS.png (217x57, 2K)

I mean the colors, btw

That’s your only complaint? YouTube runs like shit ever since their UI (((upgrade))). The whole sight is a laggy piece of shit.

Because they want to have only positive feedback but they're still worrried that too many people would just quit watching if they got rid of the dislike button.

By practical measurements, they didn't change the UI.
They just changed how the UI was delivered.
They thought they'd save some money by lazily loading the rest of the page (related videos, comments) over a minute after the actual video, and they probably did, but they just pissed off a bunch of users in the process since it takes so goddamn long to see the comments when you're looking for them

what colors
there's only black and white

>his computer was made 20 years ago

Anyone else stuck in a loop in the related videos section? Same shit keeps popping and I can't find new things.

>pissed off YouTube commenters

Based Google!

>watch a video featuring machining or chemistry
>presenter is always full of shit
>best go look at the comments to make sure he's not full of shit
>well what do you know he's not full of shit this time

>learning machining & chemistry from youtube

Look Ahmed, I know times are tough but if you ask really nicely, I'm sure al Zawahiri still has some of Osama's old textbooks lying around.

you're on Jow Forums, most people unironically use overpriced used thinkpads which can't even run a proper GUI

>watch 4k60fps YouTube videio
>drop about 1-5% frames depending on browser despite 1080ti powering this shit
>8k videos stutter like trash with 30% framedrops
>open Ms Edge
>no frame drops even in 8k videos
What is this jewish trick, I literally open this browser excusively to watch YouTube

Attached: 12472323_988796204543433_6752818230099986587_n.jpg (235x210, 14K)

If the video doesn't have a like to dislike ratio of at least 25:1, the video is either shit and not worth watching or it covers a political hot topic, in which case it's still not worth watching.

>something-something wahh Google changed the Youtube UI yet again

What the fuck are you even on Youtube for? That clickbait shit with the wacky-looking thumbnails? Watch the pirated shit on Vimeo or Dailymotion like a rational human being and kill yourself later today.

Does the dislike button actually work in the comment section? I'm downboating everyone but the like count remains the same

>8.1K
>8100
>Literally the same number of characters

there's a lot of good stuff on youtube you just have to go past the 15 miles of shit

What are you even downvoting for? That button is just there to placate you.

We need the green and red light sabers back.

>downvoting

Attached: 1531504947676.png (364x336, 204K)

Prolly has to do with your cpu. Generally though the videos are served to you in some shitty html5 wrapper so massive performance loss makes sense

Sorry, I should have said it the meme way. I forgot we were a board of RICH CULTURE.

Hi I work at google
I was one of the pushers for this color change

Rule Number 1
voting systems work better when you vote based on your own opinion

you better not see the result before making a vote
seeing the color ratio is a very easy and fast way to understand the results
by making it a little bit more difficult to see this ratio we improve a little bit Rule Number 1

No need to display the hurtful and negative color red

> actually stays on topic and answers OPs question
> doesnt flame about unrelated shit like thinkpads or 8k
based