>fat, lonely, sad
>doing exceedingly well at work though
>go a year mostly isolated
>one day start going to the gym everyday
>never skip
>confidence.exe
>land QT but fat/thicc gf
>feelsgoodman

I feel like I'm flying closer and closer to the sun. I can feel myself getting lazier everyday, there's so much more I could be doing, and I feel like it could all come crashing down soon. How do I avoid peaking?

Attached: sig.jpg (736x753, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're expecting too much of yourself retard, remember you're just a normal guy, don't put a bar too high for yourself.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in a "self improvement" "general"?
Here's an easy tip for self-improvement. If you're going to quote someone, indicate whom it is you're quoting.

what the fuck are you even saying leaf?

Attached: trump brings out the rake.png (756x749, 509K)

@retard
I understand that you have an IQ below room temperature, but I was pretty straight forward there.
Read it slowly. Sound out the words, and consult a dictionary if needed.

what is ironic about it, please explain i am retarded

general threads are the opposite of self-improvement
"self improvement general" is an oxymoron

how does discussing self-improvement in general contradict self-improvement

why is it bad to discuss self-improving

just cause you discuss with others what one should do to self-improve does not mean you're not improving yourself, you are still the one that must take action, no one can do it for you

You're confusing "in general" for "general threads". They aren't even remotely the same thing, no matter how much you might want them to be.

How about you get some friends, a doctor and a personal trainer instead of discussing your """improvements""" on an imageboard where people can easily make shit up. I guarantee you 99% of people in these threads are lying about even the most minuscules amount of progress. It's literally just a circlejerk of faggots exaggerating shit for a virtual pat on the back.

The fact that you're posting on Jow Forums sometime after midnight anywhere in the US also proves that you're not doing jack shit to make improvements. Go to bed or find a job that doesn't involve accepting money for gasoline.

my dick is eight inches

>almost making 6 figures out of college
>faggot
you're absolutely right, i shouldn't be on here, but I'm bored and don't feel like sleeping so fuck off neet

>Jow Forums.wikia.com/wiki/Generals
>
i still don't get it

Post paystub with timestamp. Don't give me the "hurr not giving you muh name", you know that I expect you to censor out details that would allow people here to trace you.

@incredible retard
refer to the examples at hand and weep

I don't see any examples of other eight inch dicks but nice quades

Attached: 1525437207562.jpg (319x319, 23K)

@self-identifying incredible retard
i was talking to the American but thanks for checking my quads

and when i do show my paystub with name and anything relating to the company blacked out you will still say that I'm lying, there's no way to "win" this argument without revealing real life identity

Jow Forums sucks I'm going back to pol where my autism is appreciated

if you manage to self identify as a retard does that make you more of a retard or less of a retard

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (322x313, 10K)

Probably less of a retard, for two reasons. First being that retards tend to have trouble recognizing how retarded they are due to the fact that they're retarded, and second because someone who self-identifies as a retard probably just has very low self-esteem, which, while retarded, isn't a strong indicator of genuine retardation.

that pic is so gay

fuckin nerd

>i can't reach these grapes so I don't like them