"What did you just say about Java, white boy?"

"What did you just say about Java, white boy?"

Attached: 1532151019092.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Sorry I couldnt understand you, could you repeat the question Rajeesh? Maybe this time with a little less curry in your mouth

straight up though, why the fuck do pajeets hate java so much? a pajeet transfer student and my university hackathon society kept telling me to learn java instead of c++. he freely admitted he had never programmed in c++ before, so i really don't get why he hated it it so much.

*love, my bad

Indians were bred to be slaves to the White Man by the British. So when the White cooporations needed Java and C# devs, the Indian people built their entire society around it.

Because it's very easy, and even when you have no idea what you're doing it's just less efficient instead of broken.

I know why you run from C++, your grandfather, the original pajeet java programmer, he tried C++, but back then there was no SDL, no QT, no nothing, just raw, raw windows.
And the truth, the horrible truth:
EVERYTHING ON WINDOWS IS A WINDOW.
Now you know you may leave, or i will assignate a window to you.

I really hope this is a shitty pasta I've just never seen before and not something you actually thought was entertaining or clever enough to type out

private HashMap

I SAID YOUR VISAS HAVE BEEN REVOKED

Attached: 1528502467878.jpg (600x450, 64K)

fpbp

private final Map

BASED and REDPILLED curry niggers!

Attached: ff.jpg (480x466, 50K)

See the thing is I could never hear this question because my team does not conduct the 5:30 am standup calls with the contractors we hire out of India. The only time I ever have to hear from these guys is when we get our release train planning every 3 months and the audio and video from those calls is so shit it may as well be a giant brown turd talking in farts.

Attached: 1505473194817.jpg (334x290, 10K)

I'll take third party contractors for 500.

You're never going to get away from indian guys who have accents too thick to understand by regular people my guy. Even if your company does not do work visas I bet all the money in my pockets against all the money in your pockets that they have contractors working on their shit. This goes from a hunch to a 100% true fact if they have ANY legacy systems or shitty code written in languages that haven't been relevant since the 1980s. The travel industry and credit card industry are fucking prime examples of this.

This is true, regards sysadminfrog

Also Indians are 50% to blame for bad security practices and the other 50% are old faggots like your average IT "Manager" who still clones disks and enables the local admin that uses "Company1!"

We just fired our Pajeet because he was lying about our compliance.

Curry is good

>that one guy not flexing

Attached: 1522623337576.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Why are Indians so ugly?

Attached: super-slow-motion-video-of-a-man.jpg (1417x781, 76K)

imagine being born and getting stuck for the rest of your life in that medieval shithole.
wwyd?

>Insult Java
>Chadjeet tears your face off

Buy a cheap android phone and ask western girls for bobs and vagene

youre still white inside and hate all that stinky gay shit.

"Vot dit uu sey abut jhava?"*

>2025
>It is now a crime to be a white, hetero male without proper registration and estrogen injections.
>Walking down street to local Equality Clinic to receive said estrogen injections.
>Have to wear a pink burka to hide my disgusting, oppressive whiteness and masculinity.
>Oh fuck it's the gay parade
>Suddenly, I am assaulted on all sides by barely clothed pride marchers.
>A pakistani man with oiled, bulging muscles walks up to me wearing nothing but a turban and a rainbow colored g-string. Beads of sweat drop from his glistening beard.
>He slides his hand down into my pants and gently strokes my asshole with his finger.
>My muscles tighten and I grow scared. As a white male, any form of retaliation I will result in a lifelong sentence in the Re-Education center.
>"Thilly boy, you know you're not allowed outthide on gay day!" he purrs into my ear.
>Oh fuck I forgot it was gay day.
>"Bethidethhh, you're not even wearing your privilege plug, darling."
>He turns his head to his life partner, a five foot tall mexican man wearing gimp gear.
>"Gomez, call the privilege police, thith man ith comitting a hate crime!"
>Sirens blare as the gays back away form me and everyone nearby stares in disgust.
>The privilege wagon screeches to a halt in front of me. An eight foot tall MtF negress bursts out and smacks me to the ground
>"THA FUCK U THINK U DOIN CRACKA"
>"I was going to get my estroge..."
>"SHUTTA FUCK UP NIGGA AND TAKE DEM CLOTHES OFF"
>I comply, not wanting to provoke the officer further.
>The officer inspects my ass. All I can hope for now is that he shows mercy upon seeing my Hillary tramp-stamp.
>Full cavity search commences.
>"DUMB FUCKIN CRACKA U FORGOT YO PRIV PLUG. HOW ABOUT I PLUG YO ASSHOLE."
>I plead with the officer.
>The officer applies handcuffs to my hands and testicle-cuffs to my balls, as I was also raping the 3 women present during my arrest by showing them my masculinity.
>I should have checked my privilege when I woke up that morning.

Attached: 1500611284566.jpg (655x678, 61K)

There's nothing wrong with third party contractors. There's a lot wrong with Indian third party contractors. Americans, Russians, eastern European, etc. are all generally fine.

If Java is pajeet's language and C++ is white men's language, what is black men's programming language?

Attached: 1525633087825.png (356x311, 84K)

>>Oh fuck I forgot it was gay day.
Isn't every day gay day?

Just left my job at a credit card company where at least 80% of my coworkers were Indians (Probably 70% contractor) and this is so true

My team lead would message me during interviews with people from Cognizant and Infosys and whatever the fuck asking me to save him because guys with 15 years experience couldn't do problems easier than fizzbuzz

Hdsjcnfjskcnfj sheiitt njggaa

Attached: R.jpg (530x498, 65K)

Is this a trick question?

Nah, while most are ugly, the top 1% are unbelievably gorgeous.

jesus

Asking Jow Forums how to unlock stolen iPhones

C++ and PHP for me.

We hate them too
t. former Ukrainian contractor

Don't let eclipse tell you how to write shitty code.
use intellij.

JavaScript

either vb or swift

Lol.

Attached: 20140717_175739.jpg (480x488, 128K)

>not tearing your butthole
sadness

python

Your favorite Japanese people eat curry too you weeb

BBC++

Fuck off poojeet

Attached: 1531690162711.gif (680x492, 407K)

This shit will die quite soon, given how the normies are reacting to that.
What we will have will be a completely distorted, casualized and jew filled version of Jow Forums in real life.
Old memes being repeated and misused, stupid attempts at copying trump strategy, churches swimming in corrupt cash, think of the children everywhere.