Ok bros, finally ready to get a PC today. Just got my first paycheck and ready to spend it

Ok bros, finally ready to get a PC today. Just got my first paycheck and ready to spend it.

Am at best buy right now. Now which motherboard should I get? I'll be shopping around while I wait for answers.

Before we start
>Get it online
I want to play PC games NOW, TODAY, can't wait for shipping blah blah.
>Best buy
Yeah but they're the only electronics store around.
>Overpriced

Who cares. I won't mind spending the extra to be able to play today

Attached: 20180721_201751.jpg (3264x1836, 1.91M)

The cheapest that supports the processor you want and how many drives you have. Buying an expensive board is generally a waste and money is better spent elsewhere.

I'd probably get an amd ryzen CPU if I were to buy today so I'd likely get the center one. But that is a lot for an amd board.

Basically this but also get one with a NVMe M2 connection, those new drives are fast as tits and it's worth having the option.

MSI Z370-A PRO

OP I got my B350 motherboard for $70 Canadian. Don't be stupid.

>"would you like 1 dollar today or 2 dollars tomorrow?"
>1 dollar, please
Thanks for proving you are a child, and therefore underage b8.

Attached: 9f007ff8367b134d52d88540c399caaa04516ffc365d42eebec1b8108be8802e.jpg (491x585, 30K)

I don't know what wise fucking quote this is but why not one dollar each day.
What I do with the money is none of your concern so you can't even pull the
>hurr durr not waiting so you don't get urges
bullshit.

>want to play PC games NOW, TODAY, can't wait for shipping blah blah.
Your impatience is just going to cost you in the long run.

People spend days researching parts for their build. You should really reconsider buying a big purchase like this at the spur of a moment.

Ignoring the shit posters in this topic who are trying to derail the thread when I've already said why I wanted it today.

I went along and decided on amd, now which psu should I get? Ignore insignia I know they're a meme.

Attached: 20180721_201807.jpg (3264x1836, 2.32M)

Get whatever you want asshole, I hope it breaks down lol impatient cunt.

you need to get the Lighting Node Pro to get max fps

supernova PSUs are good, i have the 750 g2

>want help
>treat people like trash
How naive.

850 would be overkill for a single gpu but it does give you the possibility for >SLI or >crossfire if you ever have the need to

>wasting your first paycheck
enjoy being poor for the rest of your life wagecuck

I WANNA PLAY OVERWATCH N MUH VIDYA GAMES RIGHT NOWWWW!!!

>want to build a PC after using prebuilts for so long
>research on parts to buy on Newegg
>spend days watching 'How to build a PC' videos all day
>parts finally arrive
>decide it's too complicated and risky
>get my mom to drive me to Bestbuy
>GeekSquad crew only charged $40 to assemble my PC, they even helped to setup Windows and throw away the unnecessary cables and stuff!

Attached: file.png (736x588, 764K)

>went to buy a pc without researching what to buy for at least 3 months
>I'm in the store right now, tell me what to buy
Go buy an i9 and titan v. Nitrogen and industrial chilling system sold seperately.

>>decide it's too complicated and risky
It's honestly not that hard if all your parts work. Just about all the cables can only go in one spot.

Attached: circuit_diagram.png (740x952, 134K)

>having to ask a cartoon image board what computer parts to buy while standing in the store

You're either 12, autistic as fuck, or both.

Do you own all your games on disc? Even from a disc installation most games need to be updated before you can play them. You're gonna spend more (from a limited selection) so you can wait for all your games to install anyway.
Order online and use the wait time to install your shit on your current system, then transfer them to your new system when it shows up.
Shit, amazon has free two day shipping ffs. It isn't hard to jew into a prime trial and cancel it when everything ships.
You haven't said why, you've only said you don't mind blowing your money which is already apparent.

if ur not builind amd pc in 2018 ur an israeli

>going to Best Buy without figuring out what you want first
Just get a pre-built you dumbass

You can't even get a cpu or case at best buy.

best buy manager here
love it when retards like you still shop in store where we mark up prices 20-50% higher compared to online stores
thanks for keeping us in business pal

get a 650W PSU, i7 8700K, GTX 1080ti, some noctua like cooler and 1440p/4K monitor. if you don't play competitive fps online, 144hz is a meme.

forgot to add, 16GB DDR4, a samsung SSD in your budget, you don't really need the pro m2 shit as it's overpriced for meme extra performance in games.

They must have changed their prices, they wanted to charge me 40$ to install some ram in my laptop. Which would have taken 5mins, and yes I did buy the ram from them.

>us
thanks for getting your meagre sales cents while all the rest goes to your slavemaster

Alright bros. Now what monitor size do you recommend, I'm looking at 20-25 inch. What res should I go for at that size? I heard 4k is barely noticeable on small screens. Would like some input on this

Attached: 20180721_202459.jpg (1152x2048, 1.5M)

4K is barely noticable at all, don't waste your money

Why didn't you research this shit before going to the store you dumb fuck?

t. needs glasses
Definitely go 4k op, you wont regret it

dont waste to much on a monitor. 4k is a meme

Yeah I thought so. Especially at that size. Thanks I'll go for 1080p on this one.
Why didn't you answer the the question I thought you were Jow Forums and knew about tech dumbfuck?
Or did you forget that best buy might not have had some stuff in stock dumbfuck?
Go back to your pcbg logical incriments thread.

Best buy is the same price as online

Just buy the Alienware computer if you don't even know what you would want in a motherboard at this point

what is next user?

Reported to mods this board isn't your tech support.

Cpu. Already went with amd. Sadly the best buy closed so I had to leave. I'll come back tomorrow with another thread.

great. are you on xmpeepee?

Congrats

Get the amd phenon x2 and any LGA1151 socket motherboard

you will be able to run crysis in 120fps!!!

Attached: 1460785391268.jpg (537x347, 73K)