Being over the age of 25 and still flashing ROMs to get 2 seconds more battery out of your shitty Android phone

>Being over the age of 25 and still flashing ROMs to get 2 seconds more battery out of your shitty Android phone

Get a fuckin' job, kids

Attached: guy-hearty-laughing.jpg (707x900, 69K)

21 is probably the age limit

of this board, yes.

I remember Cyanogen, and that shot was the bomb on my HTC Aria. But Android was so fuckin gross back then I gave up on it and moved back to dumb phones. Years later I went BlackBerry 10, and that was a fantastic OS. Recently dipped back into android (via a BlackBerry Priv), and I have to say that BlackBerry's changes to Android make it a comfy AF situation.

I flash to get rid of default bloat and google
t. 26 yro boomer

>That 30 year old boomer who "is ok with default android"
I bet you just chug down dick and own an iphone.

I flash my phone to stay anonymous

i primarily use a custom rom for;
- removing gapps
- keeping android up to date

Its mostly to remove shitty OEM software and minimize my harvested data footprint.

Attached: 1421873696481.jpg (1440x900, 265K)

>Being in a job you hate to get money you don't have time to spend to feel superior.

Get a life dude.

>implying people install roms because of battery
Enjoy the always-on google botnet watching you

>he thinks people flash ROMs for battery life

Attached: 122342343.jpg (2000x1500, 428K)

Cute loli. Is she dilating her vagoo in preparation for the western coming of age ceremony of taking in a big black cock?

E D G Y
D
G
Y

that one's a boy

>how DARE people to improve their experience with the devices they own

Doesn't change the question much.

MEMEY
E
M
E
Y

>tfw love blackberry but buttons too small

Attached: 1530568523561.jpg (251x241, 12K)

>not using phone with stock android
KEK

i only have a custom rom, because I wanted to get rid of gapps.

Attached: moot.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Where did you find that picture of me ?

>age 25
>trying to learn anything by hacking devices

yeah, I should stay at home watch Bazinga TV, drinking soi while watching my trans gf getting raped by Tyrone the gamer.

I'm unironically moving from Android to iPhone for privacy. How fucked is that? As bad as apple is I trust them more than google who is literally in the pockets of the DNC.

Attached: eric-schmidt.jpg (389x248, 30K)

but android is open source (mostly and some distros remove the proprietary elements) while ios is all proprietary?
your just in applel's hands rather than googlel

What does age you arbitrarily determine with the ability to use your device to its fullest potential? What is the argument against it? Who is in favor of fragmentation and promised but never delivered updates?

Have to do with*

>Implying gapps isn't closed source.

>microg
who needs gapps anymore

Attached: microg.jpg (720x370, 21K)

Just the 98% of apps that require (((google play services))).

microg does a pretty good job at sandboxing it. not perfect but i havent had any big problems

I actually bought my first iPhone a couple of weeks ago just because of how much I've grown to loathe Google. 6s with new battery and screen from a repair shop for $149. NTB DESU.

you know there are those phone cases that have a battery in them, they basically double the battery capacity of your phone, but if a full charge lasts all day i dont see the point in getting one, i can always just charge my phone overnight and the next day i got a full charge to go on, but if i was really using my phone a lot and draining the battery before the day was over then the phone case with built in battery would be useful