Why doesn't Trump just get rid of them all out of burgerland?

Why doesn't Trump just get rid of them all out of burgerland?

Attached: IndianFlag.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Because poojeets literally worship trump. Unironically.
Birds of the same feather shit on the street together.

Because Trump isn't against legal immigration he just doesn't like illegals coming in. The number of legal immigrants has increased compared to Obama at the same point in their respective terms.

OBSESSED

They're mostly good people and their children integrate very well into American society.

They're mostly subhuman pieces of shit who treat others like garbage and have weird ass traditions. If beating pregnant Indians was legal I'd do it and brag about it at work to my coworkers

He'd be impeached in a heartbeat.

t. Pajeet

this, they're worse than niggers

Because contrary to popular beliefs, Trump is not a racist. He's just very popular amongst racists.

Hahaa.
Highly skilled pajeets gonna take all your jobs because y'all just incompetent mutts in muttland
Get fucked mutts.

Wrong flag, Trump hates illegals not legals.

Pajeets support Jews. Therefore burgers like pajeets.

Because then Trump's friends would have to pay their employees more and skim less off the top for themselves lol. All you monkeys hating on Indians and Chinese devs with the H1-B shit. Can't blame them for wanting a better life. Why don't you point your ire towards your subhuman political leaders who sell you out at every chance?

Its their fault San Fran / SV is a lost cause and the vast majority of Americans can't afford to live anywhere near there. You have multi million dollar gleaming corporate offices surrounded by homeless shitting on the streets, absurd amounts of rushhour traffic etc. Total joke.

The Indians outside of India who leave their country aren’t actually that bad. Because they know India is a fucking shithole. It’s the ones who remain India we should be should be concerned about.

Reported and tip sent. I'd rather live with religious traditionalists than psychotic spergs like you.

>implying we don't unconditionally love Trump
Deport us all you want, just keep killing Muslims

Attached: E585ACB6-E342-4FB5-BC3A-96ACC3886312.jpg (470x313, 51K)

>they took awar jerbs
>we should be concerned about Indians staying in their country
U wot m8?

why would he. It's the free market and they are in demand...

This is Jow Forums not a Jow Forumsthread by now..

I find this pretty funny to be honest. Any reason in particular?

t. Pajeet

I said
>If
That reminds me of another reason I hate Indians, poor reading comprehension and poor English skills in general. Go back to your village, Sanjay.