New RUMOR - NVIDIA GTX 1170 Alleged Benchmark Leaked, Faster Than 1080 Ti

wccftech.com/rumor-nvidia-turing-gtx-1170-benchmark-leaked-faster-than-1080-ti/

Attached: NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1170-Turning-alleged-3DMark-FireStrike-benchmark-leaked.jpg (929x1239, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

computerbase.de/2016-06/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-test/4/#diagramm-performancerating-1920-1080
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1170-3DMark-Firestrike-leaked-benchmark.png (600x329, 20K)

nice

>available at MSRP as soon as 2021

>currytech
Fuck off.

Ultra fake leak.
Just wccftech want money and figth fanboys

Yeah but it's fun and we talk. Wccftech is like Infowars

GTX 1070 is faster than original titan and 980ti so this is a given. it's not even a rumor it's common sense at this point

Why are you interested in nvidia if you're a poor loser? AMD is for you, bro.

This is fake because 398.36 driver(R396 driver branch) would never support Nvidia Turing

Nvidia Turing driver would be R400 driver branch or later

Hahahahaha what?

lmao

Please be a bait

Big if true.

1070 is not faster than 980Ti.

Only in a couple of cherry picked cases but not in most.

Show me one bench where the 980ti is faster than 1070 please. Show me one bench where the oc 980ti is faster than oc 1070 please.

These leaks are all over the place.
Seriously, is this even Turing? Volta? Ampere?

>oc
>moving the goalpost

Show me one bench where the 980ti is faster than 1070 please. One (1)

>1070 is not faster than 980Ti
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1530567868161.png (403x365, 12K)

LITERALLY the first result

Attached: gtx-1070-oc-doom-1440p.png (711x591, 36K)

It is entirely possible that the 1170 has 3840 CUDA cores. There's been some speculation on that for a while, and that the full 1180 will be 5120. I wouldn't dismiss these benchmarks just yet.

>doom
>oc bench

Kys

check newer games, in games like the crew 2 or wreckfest the 1070 is faster

>check newer games
Moving the goalpost much?
Butthurt

99% of the times, the 1070 is way faster

Nice. Surely spending more money than necessary is something to be proud of.

>mid range cards for 600$ are good. The higher price means it's a higher quality than we've ever seen before and is in no way just a result of no competition and a company trying to get my last shekel.
>hurr
>durr
>look at me I'm eating 100$ shit
>you guys are too poor to eat this delicious shit

>show me one (1)
>gets btfo
>n-no show me 10)

how is that moving goalposts? newer games are better optimized for 1000 series gpus
there's a site called gamegpu.com where they test every new game, you can check it out

You mean newer nvidia drivers gimp previous cards

>check newer games,
Huang ditches support of the older generations after newest release, more news at 10. The only proper way of testing 980ti vs 1070 is the games that existed before 1070 release.

computerbase.de/2016-06/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-test/4/#diagramm-performancerating-1920-1080
here you go
on average the 1070 is the same as 980ti, and that's 2 years ago

Donr care my gtx 1080 is overkill for 2k and does 4k 30-120+ fps in most games
Gonna wait until dual quad module cards come out in 202x
Sick of Monolithic 15-20% faster cards desu

what makes you think nvidia wont use mcm to jew us even harder over 15% increments?
fucking brainlet

>faster than 1080ti

It had better fucking be these new cards better have 4k gaming down or nvidia will get obliterated by the first company that can 4k is the target NOTHING ELSE

But it's lower? Stock 980ti was severly underclocked, gaming 980ti is faster than gaming 1070 on your graph.

Because they didn't even bother to release big Volta to normal gamers let alone a new titan/1180 since Vega 64 sucked so hard

Volta was never going to see the light of day for consumers.

Shame hbm won't be high volume for normal customers for ages.
It would be amazing for on board cpu/gpu cache as well
Maybe in 202x God am I sick of gddr5x and now 6 sucking at 4k

wtf guys, you asked him to show you ONE (1) BENCH where it is faster and he did.

>6 sucking at 4k
do you even know what you're talking about

I might replace my 980Ti with this if it's true, finally a mainstream 4K card

unless this was on 1080p or something and they crippled the memory bandwidth

4k is limited not just by ram speed/bandwidth but also single core module Monolithic gpus

Are you faggots retarded? Look at the OP's pic

It says 24.21.13.9836 at the bottom which is 398.36 driver which does not support Turing period

Stupid people that don't understand simple English should not comment because it's embarassing

The memory configuration on the 11xx series won't have any problems with bandwidth. The new cards will probably have either 12 or 16 memory packages and a giant bus to support it. GDDR6 is insanely faster than the previous generation, and the new cards will have more packages to work with. Nvidia wouldn't have been able to release a HBM card, as the production simply isn't there. Even if they wanted to, the market is pricing consumers out, so if there was more supply it would be the same story.

Also as mentioned prior, it's within reason to expect the 1170 to come with 3584-3840 CUDA cores. If the Tensor Cores are removed, it will be in line with Nvidia's target for generational performance leaps, and 12nm is a mature process now. The die size will obviously still be larger than the prior generations, but the node doesn't offer enough improvement to allow for it to be smaller this time around. This would imply two things, the 1180 is going to be insane performance at close to 5000 cores, and there could actually be a ~650mm die that won't have any issues running smooth 4k gameplay. The benchmark could be fake, but the performance may actually be better than this. I have doubts about the clock speed and memory amounts shown.

I'll get a big 1180ti in a year or so when the price drops
1180/1170 will just be titan xp oc levels of performance i want a true 4k card I don't care how good the temporal aa is these days I need that distance detail sharpness
I'm betting on a 20tflop 16gb monster

The 1180 will almost assuredly have ~25% or more performance than the Ti/XP. Because they've delayed so long they have to make upgrading from a current gen TI desirable. They would tank their revenue and be in a position to fall behind a 7nm AMD product if it ever got released for consumers (it won't),

Vega is poo its good for some games it's around 1080 1070ti performance in siege at 1080p but alot of older games and newer games just simply are not optimised for it.
56 is a good card I swapped back to a 1080 tho

why the fuck would you even get a 56 when you have a 1080

Vega is a compute monster, and for what it was, Vega FE is a complete steal. If the 56 was priced reasonably, it would be a way better choice compared to a 1080.

Gtx 1080 shat itself multiple times so I needed a reliable daily driver
I got a Vega 56 for around 450usd posted in dingo dollars but for the money it should have been a 300usd card max considering the older 1070/1060 is just as fast in alot of older games it's too similar to the older Hawaii and fury cards
Some games just hate amd

Next time show a result where the 1070 isn't running at 1683MHz. Literally every 1070 boosts up to 1900-2000MHz just with the built in GPU Boost shit

Why would that card already be in the 3dmarks database? Unreleased stuff usually shows up as unknown or something like that.

Benchmark is probably fake, actual results may end up being better.

The 980ti could be overclocked as well to probably over 1400Mhz core. Pascal basically has no OC headroom over the boost speed, it's a cucked series with all the power and voltage limits.

> wccftech

these fuckers constantly fake shit and rewrite their articles after the fact when proven wrong all to get maximum click bait.

>Pascal basically has no OC headroom over the boost speed
And that's a bad thing? That means that GPU boost actually works and that you don't need to tinker with it manually. If it didn't have GPU boost you would praise it for having so much overclocking headroom.

Yes because pascal is locked down by nivida. My 1080ti gets like 50mhz manual OC over the boost because it's power and/or voltage limited. If it didn't have the boost it would get BTFO by the 900 series, I wouldn't praise it.

t. salty 980ti owner

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Trying to live with a busted laptop waiting until the new graphics cards are out... it's suffering.

That would leave no room for an 1180 Ti or a Titan. That would also mean $1000+ MSRP for the 1180, V100 is over 800mm^2, and removing the tensor flow silicon isn't going to bring it back to the ~400mm^2 of the 1080.

1180 Ti would have 5120 CUDA cores like TITAN V.

TITAN Turing would have 5376 CUDA cores, the maximum that GV100 could have in FP32 cores.

Regardless, my original statement holds. An 1180 with 5120 CUDA cores leaves no room for the 1180 Ti. I seriously doubt this will be the case.

Posting links to wccftech should be a bannable offense.