CPU spiking while live streaming

First I will list my hardware...

CPU: Ryzen 1600x
GPU: Titan Black
MOBO: Asus Prime B350
RAM: Ripjaws v series 16 GB

SO, after about a little over a week of streaming on twitch with a 1080p60FPS stream using about 10% of my CPU no problems, my CPU started spiking to around 50% usage and lagging out my stream giving me utter garbage of quality. I am up to date with my drivers, and have troubleshoot a lot and have monitored my temps (Not to mention my CPU is water cooled). Any ideas on what could be going on or any tips to solve this problem. I'd like to think my CPU isn't going out, but hey stuff happens.

Attached: twitch_logo3.jpg (262x200, 13K)

Run some cpu benchmarks to see how it handles under stress.

use streamlink

>Jow Forums, your new geek squad

If this is windows 10 make sure you kill the tasks in task scheduler that eat up CPU usage. There's shit in there that goes up to 100% at worst.
It's usually windows update that pulls this bullshit.

and if the problem becomes worse, contact your nearest FBI agent for all your technical needs

Attached: FBI are worse than ponyfags.png (1440x2287, 1.49M)

I have gone through in my task manager and there is nothing. I may run a stress test as a last resort. I just recently upgraded to this CPU 6 months ago. I'll be fucking pissed if this shit is dying already.

Try streaming with NVENC (encode with your GPU only) and tell us if the CPU still spikes.

>I have gone through in my task manager and there is nothing
>task manager
This is the stupidest thing you can do when even windows 10 comes with an event logger.

I did change to NVENC, and it ran better, while my CPU stayed at a solid 10%-15%. I just don't understand how I could stream fine just about an hour ago with my CPU.

Event logger skipped my mind. Fuck off.

You completely missed what this forum is about. It's not a tech support forum it's a discussion forum about technology.

>forum
ITS AN IMAGE BOARD

Attached: Laptop design for retards.jpg (960x720, 74K)

>amd
found your problem

>amd

geez, what could go wrong, right?

People buying ryshit for cpus and then complaining that something doesn't work will never cease to enterntain me.

>amd
>why is this stuttering??!

>AMD

Attached: B6C47E09-2D15-43B1-9BF9-BC8FC1659632.jpg (332x443, 40K)

All the same guy by the way.

?

Attached: 761004EB-11A8-45F7-B271-08AC246EEF15.png (750x1334, 437K)

Use chrome.

>AMD

Attached: amd.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>(((Black)))
>"""Prime"""
>/v/ Series
You deserve it, fucking consumerist shit

He has a novideo GPU

Reboot your PC OP, Windows is shit, not your CPU