Ecuador may be close to ejecting WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange from its London embassy

Ecuador may be close to ejecting WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange from its London embassy
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/07/21/julian-assange-ecuador-london-embassy/812335002/
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwidufXLxrLcAhXBWCwKHVbaBNAQuogBCCwoBDAA&url=https://theintercept.com/2018/07/21/ecuador-will-imminently-withdraw-asylum-for-julian-assange-and-hand-him-over-to-the-uk-what-comes-next/&usg=AOvVaw2066CuAgKjkidj2xcG7s5g

Attached: as.png (612x370, 144K)

Do you guys think USA will order him a death penalty?

Stop poisoning your mind with thrash kike media.

If they don't, Assange will look pretty silly.

>that links vomit

anyway, sucks to be him lol

It gets pretty difficult to keep a political hot potato like that when the USA is running trade embargoes on your entire country, and bullying everyone else to go along with it.

I hope Russia picks him up .

DEAD MANS SWITCH

he should just return to his native Russia and live with the other russian niggers

>Trumpf will pardon him because "he's a really great guy".

No catalonian country for you to take shelter, julian
fuck you

Nah, Trump will pardon him for helping him get elected.

You think he wouldn't be in Russia if he could be? As soon as he steps foot outside the embassy, he's going to be arrested by UK police. He's going to spend the rest of his life in a US prison once they extradite him.

How are they going to eject a dead body from their embassy?

>How are they going to eject a dead body from their embassy?
Well they know they can't keep the charade up any longer so they'll probably have him commit suicide the day before out of fear of imprisonment in Gitmo

Eh, various insurance files already exist in the wild.
If anything fishy happens to Assange, the decryption keys will simply be released. The US and/or Ecuador can't afford that happening.

How can Jow Forums save him?

Yep.
Got scrubbed from the block chain and I think he's been dead for years after those fake interviews

Why doesn't a helicopter just pick him up from the roof? What are the bongs going to do? Shoot it down?

Why not do what Batman did to get that chink and fly a plane over the embassy to pick up Julian as he floats from a weather balloon?

Attached: VideoGames.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

doesnt he have a patreon or some other online-begging platform?

kill yourself my man

>Why not do what Batman did to get that chink and fly a plane over the embassy to pick up Julian as he floats from a weather balloon?
This is a fucking movie, damn right.

When are the bookies gonna start taking bets on suicide before getting ejected?

elaborate

Some creepy /x/ tier posts used to sum it up better idk archive search Julian Assange dead Jow Forums or something

What can the authorities really charge him with though?From what I've seen,he might be looking at two years in jail for obstruction of justice,but otherwise they can't charge him with anything else because they'd have to throw a bunch of journalists in jail too.

About time, his rotting corpse must be really stinking up the place

The botnet wins again.

he's in there due to charges of sexual assault (from sweden I think, don't remember).

His story is that they are made up, and that after he is extradited there, he will be extradited to the US