You dont own your computer

you dont own your computer

Attached: 1529952138013.jpg (1024x996, 134K)

What happened to the 69 nigger?

what kind of subhuman is this?

Well, he's got the mark of the beast tattooed all over him, so I guess it might be the antichrist.

Attached: six-nine.jpg (636x421, 92K)

Nigger #70 shanked him.

kek

If I didn't I would get in trouble if I decided to f.ex. smash it to pieces, but I won't

damn

Was there ever an era where you truly owned your computer and had full control and knowledge over everything?

early to mid 1980s

what does Gixtygine mean anyway

What makes you think that it was different at the time?

What's a computer?

Not samefag but, if you knew anything about computing and computing history you'd actually already know why.

What is the difference between owning a computer back then and nowadays?

Architecture was much simpler and easier to understand. Back then there were developers who were actually able to take full advantage a chip and it's little quirks in how it does its calculations to do things that were never intended but worked. Now a days you'll never see something like that because of the high complexity architectures being used.

Thank you.

My bad. I interpreted "owned" as possession and not the ability to work with the machine.

the tats are artistically drawn. they aren't "real" permanent tattoos.

it wasn't. it was probably worse since you didn't have the concept of modern free software and still had NDA laden specsheets. the only thing "better" about the time was hardware was probably easier to hack with since they weren't doing crypto signed firmware til much later.

Wrong

The charge originated from videos that featured a 13-year-old girl.

In one video, she is seen naked and sitting in the rapper’s lap. In another, Hernandez is seen “making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks“ while the girl performed oral sex on another man.

clearly you haven't seen the video evidence.

>Architecture was much simpler and easier to understand. Back then there were developers who were actually able to take full advantage a chip and it's little quirks in how it does its calculations to do things that were never intended but worked
why make a thread and larp about shit you don't understand?

Why are you being a hypocrite?

lmao, project all you want, your OP still sounded retarded

the OP is still spot on though. you don't own your computer and never will unless you own some Talos II shit or some old timey lemote and can live with nonfree ssd/hdd firmware.

So is he like gay or not?

Got pistol whipped, robbed and nearly kidnapped. Jumped out of the car and managed to get help. Still alive.

Fuck man, when will this nigger just die? I put in a bet against a friend for 2018 like a year ago and I'm expecting a huge payoff from this.

>Architecture was much simpler and easier to understand. Back then there were developers who were actually able to take full advantage a chip and it's little quirks in how it does its calculations to do things that were never intended but worked. Now a days you'll never see something like that because of the high complexity architectures being used.

It's almost like PC technology is following the trends that happened in all other technologies.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1397x479, 221K)

when it's not connected to the internet, it's mine

I don't own anything other than my perspective.

See this thread

Do you even understand context?

K CIANigger continue to live in your delusional bubble.

Post it then

What an ugly troglodyte.

It really can't be helped at some point. It's not like these things are needlessly complex or obfuscated intentionally. It's just that things have been pushed to their limits then pushed further via complex means.
Unfortunate as it is, we can't hold back progress to meet the capabilities of most individuals.

An interesting thing to reflect on and try to appreciate.

Attached: IMG_0992[1].jpg (714x540, 86K)