Be not a pajeet

>be not a pajeet
>have to run interviews on candidates sent to me by (((HR)))
>every single one of them is a pajeet
>show up late badly dressed
>talks retarded
>nothing to show for
>can't answer any question without mumbling some incoherent pajeet curry shit
>finally a white guy
>incel beta prototype 101
>end up hiring no one cause I like to crack manly jokes and go for a beer after work
WTF is wrong with you people

Attached: numale.jpg (596x623, 289K)

Welcome to non-customerfacing IT, motherfucker.

You need to clean up your shit.

You are still facing HR and your employer

>>end up hiring no one cause I like to crack manly jokes and go for a beer after work
t. douchebag in denial

Being an adult isn't an excuse to stop improving yourself.

Who the fuck would go to a job interview with a "Oi let's grab a beer after this" attitude?

>not taking the chance at hiring the little white boy and teaching him masculinity with your dick every lunch break
Getting fucked in the ass does one of two things: turns fags into gays or makes delicate bitches realize they need to man the fuck up or get fucked in the ass again

Tell me some manly jokes.

Not invited for afterwork beer

Contrary to popular belief, getting along well with your coworkers is extremely important. I know I wouldn't want to work 8 hours a day with a guy with no sense of humor and a completely opposite personality to me. Not saying people like that are wrong, but we just wouldn't work well together. If I'm the one making the hiring decision, I'll keep looking.

You don't have to find out someone is a good drinking buddy at an interview, but you can definitely tell when someone's probably an autist who'd sperg out.

Not him or OP, but I'd be perfectly fine with some milquetoast normie I shared nothing in common with. All too often you get some fucking weirdos though.

>Jow Forums pretends to have a job
hahaha i've seen this episode

it's the one where he complains about indians

upset pajeet detected

>implying everyone here is a NEET like you

get fucked faggot

the one where he breaks the 4th wall and calls the audience pajeets and NEETs is pretty good too

i love this show

Attached: americans grazing.jpg (634x425, 34K)

>be not a pajeet
>(((HR)))
>every single one of them is a pajeet
>finally a white guy
Sorry OP,

found the Pajeet

>knock knock

Jesus christ man its work. Youre his superior. You give commands he produces results.

Why do you need to get along? We have power structures

Nice LARP. How's the convinience box stacking job doing these days?

Unfortunately, when I hire people I still have to consider whether or not they are going to make the work places inhospitable to the other employees, and since our closets in the basement are already full of designers, we don't have a lot of room for people with borderline social disorders and a general ignorance or apathy about hygiene anymore.

That being said, most of the foreigners I've interviewed are more desirable than the average national.

TWO FAGS WALK INTO A BAR

IT'S ME AND A FRIEND

You do all this social stuff but at the end of day, it amounts to nothing. This shit is all fake. Your boss will still yell at you. Your coworkers will still be reluctant to help you when you have a problem. You're always on your own.

this
People here like like to set this false image of "we are just part of something else", they seem to forget that this is not facebook or reddit, the great thing about anonimity is turly being yourself, and being yourself means accepting you are not just another one. It's not about just producing a result, it's about making your own life easier. Sucks for the people that get yelled at by their bosses, good for people like OP that doesn't want to be miserable 8 ours a day, 5 days a week.

Attached: 1510376841127.jpg (1257x307, 73K)

>consuming an alcoholic beverage to cope with your shitty life
the fuck is wrong with you

>A single beer having any effect
Try weighing more than 120 lbs?

Also he's talking about the social aspect, the act of hanging out and building friendships. Not just consuming alcohol.

It's like the difference between wrestling one of those annoying shopping carts with a broken wheel, or gliding along with a cart that responds well to your inputs.

We can't read the letter you fucking tool

KYS

Attached: 1508563821935.jpg (3024x4032, 1.48M)

hahaha oh man this is gold, I should start doing that

>I'm not gainfully employed so there's no way anyone else here could be

el oh el

Im gonna start charging recruiters who waste my time getting my details for jobs that never existed.

Oh yea I had one guy working stockboi for a supermarket and """coding""" outside of work hours.
He wanted, and I quote his application "Somewhere between 35$ and 55$ per hour"
I didn't interview him of course. What The Fuck.

Fucking easy to filter out
>For what position are you calling me?
>I don't have the details yet but I wanted to know your availability
>Why do you think I would be a good fit for this position then?
>... humm eeerr huu

>hiring people to be your friends
That's even worse

>hiring people you may not hate to be 8 hours with
Why are you trying this hard? Do you even have a job?

>taking figures of speech at face value
Good job showing us a live example of the type of candidate OP was trying to filter out

You must be a supreme narcissist if you would hate someone for not wanting to be your friend.

OP is complaining about the ability of others to speak English and yet speaks only in Jow Forums isms. Are you this gay and slash or retarded?

>HR
>Worth $50/hr

>friend
You must go out more often, user. Friend does not equate to "likable coworker"

But that boomer who smokes 5 weeks a year on company time is completely fine.

>California
>$1000/HR
>A coke is $100
Do I have to spoon feed this analogy to you?

I'm extremely competent with a healthy love for my work, I've got solid soocial skills, and I'd definitely grab a Friday night drink with ya to shoot the shit.

But I want to fuck dragons.
I hide my power level very well. You'd probably never know, but at the end of the day you're working with a guy who swoons over the thought of marrying a qt dragoness and raising rambunctious clutches of hatchlings with her.

What I'm getting at here is the ideal coworker is a unicorn concept. It's pretty much impossible to get the *perfect* candidate on payroll. And even if you think you've got a good match, well maybe that guy goes home and posts about tfw no scaly gf at the end of the day.
Just fucking hire someone. Preferably someone who probably won't burn your codebase to the ground, and that's it.

Nowhere in the letter dies it mention commiefornia. My point is that most HR depts are mostly useless.

The line at the end where they threaten to take a case against the guy to VCAT implies it's in Australia

me, because that's how you land a job and a good mate at the same time, and if the employer isn't casual enough to be cool with it i'm not interested in working for em

What's up poo in loo?
Still aiming to be a super power by 2020?

I wonder if the export price for human feces will go up in the next year and a half...

its fake and gay anyway. that image is from ars or the register or something, and was posted by the guy who was being billed for his time.

Ya I read it wromh, I thought you were implying 50/hr was a little. SIlly me.
As for the california part I was using the example of a place where earning a lot means nothing, neverming I was wrong from the beginning