pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nl3D0wIqf3tU43bu0mc0LSkxeh2CxGrchr_OViEjZ4c/htmlview
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Attached: colorful_vibrator_keyboard_2017-03-04_92839-s.jpg (1210x680, 139K)

Why does your dilator match your keyboard?

Can't wait for my Nihongo Pingmaster to arrive

Thats magic wand, cis girls and trans girls love it.

Attached: 1532250917463.jpg (591x722, 115K)

Why so many people hate cherry switches?

Attached: 58dba0d68400c_MECHANICALSWITCHES.thumb.gif.2f8933a80c83744c74dd60774e232468.gif (1600x2220, 638K)

Better thread by the way

Haha triggered

I don't think they hate them, it's just that they are mediocre and underwhelming when compared to the competition

Just let this general die. It's filled with nothing but poorfags asking for chink shit. Deskthority has all the cool kids

I don't get it, that's just a massager, what is degenerate about that

Thinking about getting a DZ60, probably with arrow key layout. Any reason why I shouldn't?

Where can I buy 60+ Cherry MX blue RGB switches

Attached: 6b11.png (798x489, 1.49M)

I want a keyboard for work. Taking my Rosewill with blues in everyday is getting annoying, and having a keyboard there that I can use while I clean the other is nice. Do I pick Unicomp or something with Blues? Noise is not an issue. I'm in an office by myself.

Trans girls can't even feel anything.

Aliexpress and KBDfans have them, but if you don't feel like buying from the China then tell me your country and I can recommend some local stores

If sound isn't a problem then get a Unicomp. Just know that they definitely are louder then MX blues, but I find them less annoying because they don't have a high pitched rattling sound

It's a keyboard switch, nigga, I'm laughing at your life if you think switches change your typing experience that dramatically.

I owned a Model M before, I just want a Unicomp so I can have a Windows key and USB.

>he hasn't typed on BKE extremes
Lmao, if you've only typed on cherry MX switches I don't blame ya since they all feel the same

It's a meme, it's not the first time someone makes a second thread because this picture is in the OP

Unicomps build quality isn't as good as the original model Ms, but it still is better then most keyboards sold today. I hear that the slim case is better then the classic case because it doesn't creak as much

I want to try it out but I'm a guy

That's a pretty shitty meme, heck I wouldn't even call it a meme, but a shitpost

They sell all sorts of massagers on Amazon. The Hitachi one isn't even all that good. Get a cordless one instead.

calm down dude, it's just keyboard switches

>I want to try it out but I'm a guy
It's 2018
Guys can use tiny keyboards with colored and artisan caps too, with pride even. Unless you live with conservative parents or something. They're going to ask questions about that keyboard.

>KBDfans
Thanks.

Finished making the labels for my pingmaster and put them on. Still waiting on the controller board though. The seller lied and said the item was in Kentucky then shipped it from China. That'll teach me to not read the seller feedback on every single asshole I ever buy from.

Attached: IMG_1170.jpg (2383x826, 642K)

Poor price to performance ratio.

Are the replaceable switches in the ergodox ez just plain switches, or do I have to buy their specific switches?

Am I getting myself CHINKED with this? The battery life without LEDs is supposed to be 1-2 weeks. Can someone explain to me how the bluetooth Filco manages several months of battery life with just a pair of AA cells?

forgot pic

Attached: Capture.png (1164x755, 245K)

What controller did you buy, a Soarer's? Why not just get a Pro Micro and use the TMK converter firmware?

Standard MX footprint switches

Cherry switches are actually very cheap. You can get them as low as 30 cents a switch. There are cheaper options like outemu or goate, but those suck

I did buy a Pro Micro. I'm ticked because I bought a US one for a couple extra dollars so I wouldn't have to wait the extra week or two for it to get here. Then it turns out the seller's item location was a lie. So I paid a couple extra bucks for no benefit and have to wait for the thing.

Those are EC switches which use more power

Ah, one of those. Yeah that shit's always fuckin annoying.

>not walking into microcenter and just price match one
>not getting one from your local hobby shop
>not buying one from an electronics store
It's like you chose to live in a flyover state

>wow, this switch really takes my typing experience to a whole new level! i never knew typing could be like this!
I fucking dare you to claim you sincerely believe this.

Guy from earlier. Ordered a Unicomp in black with USB. This will be used on my work laptop and I would rather not have to use an adapter.

I do, honestly I don't blame ya if you think like that since you've only used MX trash

Where can I buy a keyboard base without keys?

There are some pretty cool hitachi attachments for dicks, just a cool tip for you

kbdfans

I bought a GH60. Any good?

Attached: GH60+PCB.jpg (1000x359, 84K)

WASD sells very good bare bones keyboards

Boys too.

I do too

it's kinda outdated by now I think and most people get dz60s

What key does do?

Attached: TB2gVEdeMvD8KJjSsplXXaIEFXa__2249946504.jpg_400x400_7dc1c0a2-8c8c-498a-a1e1-a76e0fe8c173_400x400.jpg (400x400, 6K)

i know boys can use it, but all people i see using it were or women or trans girls.

what is the best custom PCB for a full size keyboard?

A keyboard hardwired to a 256 pin controller so that each switch gets it's own dedicated connection

I'll buy one of them also.
Might try a niche switch any recommendations? criteria: unique

Attached: 2k2ajblm89b11.jpg (454x439, 41K)

MX super blacks. It's a unique twist on the most common mechanical switch, which makes it inversely boring so you can be a special snowflake

>outdated
That's a perk here

"Kailh Pro Purple" what they like?

Attached: 1530423229486.jpg (466x466, 64K)

are there any comparable switches to the Cherry MX Black but with an higher actuation force?

>trans girls
you took the programming socks meme a little too far

Attached: wtfratPuppet.jpg (104x125, 2K)

Cherry makes linear greys which are just that

Exactly, no one should go farther than traps.

So what's the best vi keyboard?
It needs to have no arrow keys, no numpad, an esc key that is easy to press often and now weird multimedia functions.

I just want the purest vi experience for some zen.

Plank
Remap the Esc key to a QMK tap key on where left shift usually is. Do the same with Enter and Right Shift by the way. Max comfy, and QMK works well enough that I've been using this and so far haven't had any problems whatsoever with the wrong thing being registered, it's really consistent.

HHKB for the meme status

Attached: IMG_0038.jpg (500x375, 159K)

But that's an emacs keyboard

Buypigs rationalizing their "hobby"

is that way

>BKE extremes
Where would one buy these "BKE extreme switches"

Attached: 1528507517933.jpg (716x620, 257K)

What's up with the catlady toy in the OP?

Never mind. They trash

Attached: 1446454636145.png (1068x1080, 931K)

You can reprogram it to your hearts content

Anyone own a razer huntsman? Whats it like? I'm not a fan absurd LEDs, but the switches seem cool.

Attached: 1528892298818.png (435x505, 130K)

Are Razer switches as hard to press as Kalih/Gateron/MX Cherry? My hands are starting to hurt a bit from typing on the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate.
>inb4 muh 1337 g4m3r gear
I'll replace it soon user, don't worry.
btw please recommend me switches for programming.

Hey guys

>Budget
60-120 Euro/Dollars
>Location (continent at least)
Europe
>Preferred switch type
Gaming but some bit of click so blues/greens
>Layout
Either
>Form factor
80-100 (Numpad would be nice)
>Backlight
Sure
>Previous/current keyboards
Microsoft Sidewinder X4

Attached: ADA2.jpg (733x1101, 211K)

Gonna try Kailh Bronze switches. The sound good.

Those are just rebranded bloody switches

Get box navy/jades instead m8.

ded general
ded memes
get with the times gramps

Attached: swiftkey-material.jpg (710x393, 44K)

Am a trans girl, can confirm.
I haven't felt a thing since I started transitioning

ive gone too far, help

Attached: 20180722_234322.jpg (2016x980, 600K)

not far enough

Attached: Pain27.jpg (1940x1098, 402K)

i mean, a pain27 would have a bigger footprint then a gherkin

Attached: 20180722_234759[1].jpg (2016x980, 531K)

you are stupid

>footprint
are you a desklet?
who cares about that, it's a fact the less keys you have the better you are at programming

Attached: Exent.jpg (3500x1712, 705K)

What are some _cheap_ but good looking mechs? I hate all that gayming design

G80-3000s can be had for 40 bucks

Any 60%, remap caps to esc.

So I fell for the mechanical keyboard meme, and the only place you can use these is in your basement or something. They are so fucking loud they annoy anyone in your vicinity.

just type faster

It'd probably work, dudes can cum from vibrations too, and I'm talking about using it externally and not up your ass or anything. You're probably better with one of those little egg vibrators though, I used to steal my ex-GFs when she was out and put it inside a condom under the sensitive part at the head of my dick, shit was pretty great.

Why did you get blues then?

What do you press for spacebar?

What do you press to activate other layers?

>What do you press to activate other layers?
the keyboard does support QMK so you can reprogram it

Attached: primelayout.png (560x763, 37K)

Hello. I'd like a good, nice looking, inexpensive, keypad-less mechanical keyboard. I am going to be using it for coding. No clicking pls.

Yes, but what button is it currently programmed to use for that?
>pic
But why
That is beyond a healthy level of autism
You can't even put your fingers all on home row unless the idea is you shift your right hand left 1 column

Also : I hate the vanity key, and L shaped enter.

Cooler master Pro S

Not familiar with the terminology. I got a Redragon K552N. It feels nicer to type on than my Logitech K120, but it annoys my family.

Attached: k552n.png (1500x1500, 886K)

>wants a quiet keyboard
>buys chink shit that's advertised for it's loudness
why?