Linus

Do you hate or like Linus?
Do you think Linus trolls Jow Forums?

Attached: file.png (448x324, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linustechtips.com/main/topic/45149-about-the-meze-scandal-the-problem-and-a-shoutout-to-linus/]
youtube.com/watch?v=fkHNgGaYR0I
youtube.com/watch?v=TWFzWRoVNnE
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He better continue working on that OS kernel

A thread died for this shit

Attached: 1500688972527.png (512x700, 69K)

Hats off to him. Developing Linux must be extremely time consuming and yet he still manages to run his yt channel.

>Chaotic Good

Wrong Linus

He deployed GNU and not Linux. Linux came from Bill Gates

i hate him because hes popular
but then again, hes doing so much for the world with linux and shit, so i guess hes okay

All I know is he must be insufferable to live with

Why's that?

Honestly I like him and appreciate that he uploads videos so often, he has done well for himself. I definitely wouldn't buy something just because he recommends it because i'd be worried about shilling but that's not why I watch his videos in the first place.

He's a 5'7" (1.7m) manletcuck with a micropenis who targets and scams underage children for a living because his height and brain can't deal with anything older than a child.
He should be euthanized.

Attached: 1405953338830.gif (149x175, 754K)

his voice is literal ear cancer. He gets my ups for all the sponsor relationships he's developed. He can get ahold of some fancy HW. besides that he's anal warts.

Driven by anxiety
his carelessness while opening packages clearly shows he is a mess
He has little to no social awareness
he is perfect for his job, desu

Why so much hate user? Wanna talk about it?
You are aware that 5'5 is average in America right?

t. manletcuck micropenis Anglo

So he's basically a happy Jow Forumsorer in a nutshell. He's in his 30s. Most nerds like him act like this all the time, And honestly, I know a lot of people who are introverts that act similar to his shit. Honestly, it's this damn generation in not knowing how to talk to one another.

are you sad that he's married and has a kid and you don't?

>Oh no, another apple bait thread died

Browsing Jow Forums while underage is against the rules.
Inviting underage audiences to Jow Forums by posting LTT threads is against the rules.
Please leave.

Attached: LTT Fanbase.png (1280x720, 849K)

Average American male height is 5'9"

>liking Linus means you're underaged
OK there buddy. Because once you hit 18 and over you have to I MEAN YOU HAVE TO hate EVERYTHING that is on the internet that is remotely popular!

"HOW DARE YOU LIKE SOMEONE ON YOUTUBE!"

it's between that. The only people that are taller than 5'8 most of the time are black men.

>are you sad that he's married and has a kid
If getting married and having kids is so important that you'd fuck a roach looking Asian or even a 50 year old woman near her menopause just to achieve this ambition, you already failed at life with such low standards and low self-esteem.

>are you sad that he's married and has a kid and you don't?
i am happily marrried to my waifu, but we dont want any kids ;-)

Go watch his first visit to Louis place
his awkwardness is insane, and every single phrase is a pun
Louise autism doesn't help either

>Married to an asian
Doesn't count

>drugs is popular therefore it's stupid to hate drug dealers and cartels!
>a child scammer is popular therefore it's stupid to hate child scammers!
That's a pretty shitty argument you have there underage manlet.

No I'm just stating what he has that you do not user. Something you'd like. A nice woman by your side.

Adorable!

>marrying outside your race
When will Jow Forums grrow up? go back to Jow Forums

Someone*
If someone is popular, CLEARLY you should hate them completely. Why do you hate someone for their popularity?
Also, what proof do you have that he's a "child scammer"?

>No I'm just stating what he has that you do not user
An ugly roach looking Asian? I'll pass, i've had proper women in my life.
You can go marry pic related since apparently appearance doesn't matter to you, the act itself does and just having any hole near you.

Attached: adult-mexican-woman-with-down-syndrome-picture-id594953594.jpg (612x408, 25K)

>Someone*
A Child Scammer.
>Also, what proof do you have that he's a "child scammer"?
Target audience is underage, his scams are plenty to list.

>shilled an expensive ASUS 144hz G-Sync monitor for being "sooooo goooooood" which turned out to be a line overclocked to 144 by ASUS killing its lifespan; and nobody could see the difference while playing games with only a windmill demo as exception; none of this mentioned by Linus of course
>Acer H236hl, the shit that Linus shilled so hard and ended up being the biggest pile of shit product to ever get negative reviews by the swarms from anyone stupid enough to get duped by this manlet faggot.
>advertises a bezle-less Acer 23 inch IPS monitor with link to the product in the description, yet it turns out it has half a fucking inch of black bezle
>tries to dupe a shitload of children into the "bake your GPU's" meme and risk damaging their parents' ovens, only to be forced to pull his video by clear-minded people with tech literacy
>Meze scandal [linustechtips.com/main/topic/45149-about-the-meze-scandal-the-problem-and-a-shoutout-to-linus/]
We can keep going.
Your manletcuck scammer is a scammer.

youtube.com/watch?v=fkHNgGaYR0I

youtube.com/watch?v=TWFzWRoVNnE

Intel was trying to run their business model based on the monopoly they have on the market. They set price and decide on what is hedt. Amd's products turned all the on its head. Amd subjectively and objectively has the better product based on price for performance, for gaming and content creation and soon for running servers.

Linus has been on intel's payroll. It's clear by his content. I mean really, 1k budget computer build with an i5? ok, no. Recently he posted a video with his response to intel's new direction. He knows this was a very anticipated video. There has been lots of hate towards intel for the obvious reasons. Linus knows his credibility is on the line and his reputation will depend on his response. So he made this video calling it like it is, intel dropping the ball and being shit.

Linus was still playing politics and being too nice towards intel. In his video he ends with "Am I being too nit picky? or being unfair? I don't know leave a comment." He clearly didn't make a conclusion that intel has fucked it this time. Instead he went soft and BENT THE KNEE to intel, by not being explicit and blunt and stating that intel fucked up and to stay away from their products. Instead he second guess his entire speech by basically saying "i dont kno guys maybe I'm just complaining for no reason and there is nothing to be upset about here, what do you think?"

Take aways:

>linus knows intel has a shit product
>Linus still bends the knee to intel
He's a fraud.

Attached: 1531997964128.png (333x355, 168K)

>Linus and his wife are ugly
You're salty user

So someone isn't allowed to like something because he likes something. OK. I enjoy Nintendo, and I also use Skullcandy, personal taste. Maybe he just has a personal taste for Asus. Not my personal taste, but I don't hate him for it. What's so bad about liking and disliking things user?

where do you even get this notion that he's targeting children? Children don't know what the fuck he's remotely talking about. If you don't like him, fine. GTFO the thread instead of being a little satly bitch

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 678K)

>You're salty user
Nah, i just live around beautiful women and can recognize a roach looking Asian when i see one, especially when the roach is uglier than her sister and Linus's ex co-worker.

Attached: Linus' Johj Wife.jpg (800x532, 157K)

>So someone isn't allowed to like something because he likes something.
You can like child scammers all you want.
Doesn't change the fact that every LTT meetup is 90% underage children with a simple sarch for "meetup" on his channel and his own provided videos, that he reviews technology on such a superficial gaymer level that children understand so they can get scammed, and that he has a history of scams and lies.
Why don't you take your thread off since it breaks the underage audiences rule?

Where the fuck are the mods? Linus posters should be permanently banned

From the way he talks in his videos, he tries his best not to hate on too much or come off salty. It's easier to be nice than to always hate for no reason. You have to put in more energy to hating than not caring because at the end of the day, it's not going to affect him by much

Opinions user. I think she looks nice. If you don't like her fine.

>children shouldn't learn about technolodgy! They should only be kept for the ADULTS
Even if he's meeting up at least he's teaching them something.
If these kids know how to google, then they will learn right and wrong.

>delete your thread
You know that's not possible.
Underaged audience rule? The fuck are you talking about?

Why user? that's really dumb. I don't see MAC users getting banned cause most of the time, Jow Forums hates macs

I'm such a fucking idiot that I shitpost Linus threads on Jow Forums.

I'm sorry everyone, I'm in my cuckshed now as my "wife" is off fucking some chad - shitposting obvious bait is the only escape from my pathetic life

Gosh golly there user. You got me!

stop pretending to be me asshole

>From the way he talks in his videos, he tries his best
To be a shill and scam children.
>Even if he's meeting up at least he's teaching them something.
How to lose their parent's money on his shilling and also how to destroy the ovens of their parents.
A scammer can only teach you how to taste the feeling of getting scammed into shitty broken products.

no u

>He's scamming people
No he's not. Prove that he's scamming 100% I googled it and there's nothing on him.

These are scams, and one even with plenty of evidence on Linus's very own forum.
The others require a simple visit to the video via search and then amazon links lookup.
Acting blind is all that's left for you at this point manletcuck scammer.

Attached: 1488167269993.png (432x483, 290K)

Posting scammers on Jow Forums is against the rules.
Global Rule 11:
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>calling me names cause you're losing an argument
that shows maturity user
>telling people he likes Asus because he likes it
>that's a scam!
So anytime a commercial comes on the air to tell me to the STASH app instead of my bank acc is CLEARLY a scam right?
So he likes something and he wants others to use it. So fucking what. I do that with Skullcandy and I tell people "I don't expect everyone to like it, if you don't oh well. At least give them a shot for yourself and see if they are you"

I'm sorry you are completely right, I retract my statements

>telling people he likes ASUS is equivalent to pushing a product with a design flaw which had the worst reviews ever as "sooooo gooooood"
Also i like how you ignored the other scams of other products except ASUS.
Seems like you are not only an underage manletcuck, you are also an ASUS shill. Interesting. Advertising is forbidden unless done by a company which manufactures and designs tech, please pack your bags and take your shit with you.

Attached: 1406188741509.gif (336x206, 930K)

He should stop stealing credit for the GNU operating system.

Canadians aren't people

He finds this funny

Attached: 1517061574547.png (640x641, 412K)

I never said that user. He has stuff he likes, he's going to tell people about it. He's going to help the company out. So it's wrong to say "hey I love coke, you should buy a coke. They are good, refreshing and I personally love them" but to you thats shilling, to you that's wrong. Why? I dunno. You seem to think that if someone wants to talk about a product it's A HORRIBLE thing.

Linux is stored in the balls
You're confusing width and height.

Has the kid with the smiley on his shirt pissed his pants?

Also, im 25 and i like Linus. i just dont live in Canada where i can visit. And i usually dont go to youtube meetups because they are infested with 13yo boys just like in this picture...

>tfw can't fap to Lana without thinking she looks like Linus after someone on /gif/ said they look similar

Attached: 1522011164234.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

>hey i love cake, you should buy this pile of shit molded to look like a cake because it's a cake if i say so and shill so even though it's false advertising
Nah, false advertising is scamming, and he's a scammer. He lied about products, he scammed. Take your scam elsewhere.

Who?

>And i usually dont go to youtube meetups because they are infested with 13yo boys just like in this picture...
So stop going to LTT meetups.

Your Joke failed user...

The only thing I like about linus is when he does those stupid hardware projects. Apart from that he's just garbage.

my bad user

exactly. The unfortunate side of being on youtube and being known is that a good portion of your fan base are going to be underaged and if you don't mind that well you know what you're in for. Likely Linus didn't think this was going to happen so I don't blame him if he thought that.

Scam your buzzword of the day isn't it user...

he literally just said he doesnt because he's not in canada

It didn't though. You do realize we can all see visitor age breakup statistics and compare them between YouTubers right? LTT is almost all underage audience, more than any other jewtuber.
>Scam your buzzword of the day isn't it user...
Only when not supported by evidence, sadly for you plenty has been listed for the Manletcuck's scams.

but he always shills the worst chink crap

Attached: 1531364255543.png (704x690, 462K)

He only reads the instruction manual and He mostly makes advertising videos.

I would say that the only fix for this is to plan a grown-up meetup where you have to be at least 20yo.
But these sort of meet-ups cant be the standard because that would send the message that LTT doesn't like their fans leading to the channel loosing all those precious boi views.

He is surrounded by Chinks who are known for being the most scam-prone people on the planet, he married an ugly one, and he scams children on YouTube for a living, and scams broken Chinese products.
It all fits.

>The only people that are taller than 5'8 most of the time are black men.

White and black males both average above 5'8 and whites are taller on average than blacks.

Black American (nonHispanic) height for an adult male and female…(over 20 years old)

male 176.3cm (69.4 inches) 59

female 162.8 cm (64.1 inches) 54

White American (nonHispanic) height for an adult male and female…(over 20 years old)

male 177.3cm (69.8 inches) 510

female 163cm (64.2) 54

Source: cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf

For Asians, men are 170.1cm and the women are a hilarious 156.9cm average (meaning half are less than that).

Attached: 1524753232536.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

Yes and no. The thing is that he could plan an "all ages" meet up and then a "adult meet up."

there's nothing wring with it. It would just let his fans know that he wants to be around more adults. There's nothing wrong with that

Maybe cause I'm in the south. There's a lot of black men around 6" tall

>The thing is that he could plan an "all ages" meet up and then a "adult meet up."
Too bad he only gets underage meetups on his every meetup vid regardless of his plans, and that's what he wants since he can't deal with adults.

>2013

Attached: 1487478802967.jpg (200x200, 12K)

If an average is X it doesn't mean half of the elements are below X. Example:

a = 2
b = 2
c = 2
d = 10

Average is 4, but 3/4 of the elements are below average

Attached: beautifulpeoplesoldering.jpg (1023x365, 72K)

>a scam has an expiration date
Hello Manlet. Nobody to scam on this site little man, underage are banned at first notice here.

this is where they need to goto a bar or something and check ids

Why wouldn't you be sceptical or negative towards AMD? They've stalled cpu progression for so many fucking years by not being competitive. And they are doing the same shit again in the GPU segment, they are the reason we still don't have 4K cards.

Also Linus is a retard and a labelreader, nothing more. I mean this retard used windows for his network storage.

>photo
that photo tripggers me user. None of them are left handed.

I am skeptical towards all companies, especially when a pygmy canadcuck tries to shill for them at which point my skepticism alarms start sounding off even louder. I only have trust in individual products and price/performance ratios after serious scrutiny and a month or two of patiently looking at the flood of information and user info. That's how i avoided the 1.5 GB disgrace.

>Cant handle adults?
>Has years of experience in sales
>Owns and runs a company with 15+ employees
>Is Married and have a couple of kids
I would bet he is more capable than you

Attached: 1424894118764.gif (601x602, 79K)

Im gay

>Also Linus is a retard and a labelreader, nothing more. I mean this retard used windows for his network storage.
They run both windows and CentOS for storage.
They have to use windows on some of their servers because of software like Adobes stuff.

>so experienced in sales he couldn't continue it and instead shifted towards targeting underage gaymers on youtube
>owns a children scamming company
>is a manlet with a micropenis and couldn't even bang the beautiful asian co-worker at NCIX, instead settling for her uglier roach looking sister
He is more capable than me at lowering his scam threshold to children and picking roaches to marry because no proper woman wants a manlet with a micropenis. That's the best i can give you.

Attached: LTT trying to court normal women before settling for roach.jpg (680x454, 59K)

Doesn't the bode even worse for Asian women? It could mean most of them are like 149cm and there's this one mythical 190cm Asian woman bringing up the average.

This.
I only watch him occasionally when he makes some really stupid shit like the whole room water cooling or recently the one where they tried to build their own heatsink.

>could
It """could""" mean a lot of things. What you're looking for is a distribution graph, not an average.

Attached: 1532110898452.jpg (640x767, 55K)

He has an asian wife with whom he goes at it raw so uncompromisingly much that he had to get a vasectomy to not have any more kids. He started and runs his own company, and he doesn't treat Linux users as the fringe autists that we are.

He's ok in my book.

Lana's unfappable on her own anyways.

Linus is just another gaymen normalfag, so i don't give a fuck about his videos.

Wow I should go watch Linus!

do you think height doesn't follow a normal distribution?

what is a median?

you know what, you've all actually changed my mind about him.
fuck linus. race traitor roach marrying manlet piece of shit

nah, I'm pretty sure linus died in 1994. excellent chemist, though. I have a copy of one of his general chemistry textbooks somewhere.

Sleep tight, Popper

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linus, is in fact, GNU/Linus, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linus. Linus is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linus", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.
There really is a Linus, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linus is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linus is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linus added, or GNU/Linus. All the so-called "Linus" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linus.

Is this what NTR feels like?

Attached: ScreenShot_2018-07-22_at_10:11:25-PM.png (214x192, 52K)

Wendell pretty much confirmed /ourguy./ @ 2:10

His CPU benchmarking is so intentionally misleading it's crazy.

>Yeah, we'll do this i3 vs i5 test at 4k max settings, that's the BEST way
What the actual fuck

Straight up. I wasn't expecting it to be so evident.

it actually starts at around 2:00 but I had to pause the video to post on Jow Forums about it

Wendell's always a cool dude. Might be because he actually has a job while doing youtube

I was just watching that.

Attached: .png (807x590, 329K)

Not technology, saged and reported. And it's a shit channel for 12 year olds who don't know shit about computers.

Those headphones remond me of flcl