/csg/ Chink Shit General

No autism and no discord link edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

Previous thread

Attached: 1459084503194.png (512x512, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1625330.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0lpQ0BpjUtg
gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_609044.html?wid=1433363
aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Original-GPD-Win-5-5-Inch-Handheld-Game-Console-X5-Z8500-Windows-Bluetooth-4-1/806798_32702176518.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-GPD-Win-2-WIN2-Intel-Core-m3-7Y30-Quad-core-6-GamePad-Tablet-Windows-10/2996071_32872863358.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened to this?

The post was named instead of having a subject.

Shame about the normalized casual racism though. Please use "Chinese Shopping General" in future instead of the offensive and derogatory terminology you have used here.

bumping my question here

Get over it weenie

Noted :^)

Such meme

Attached: d154c637.jpg (766x950, 119K)

This. I doubt if all the cheap products came from Africa, it would be allowed to be called N****r Shit General. Double standards in racism against Asian people, huh?

Attached: nigga you gay.jpg (720x540, 48K)

It would, newfag

Racism is not allowed outside of /b/, retard

>News
• RegularOP's thread gets deleted after splerging out, gets his news stolen • user shows us his bag of chinkshit • user get's his thumbsticks out of 100% authentic chink dog nose • Ausgfags want to bypass GST tax, tax fraud? • Some chink e-readers suck, beware, if you don't want Amazon try Kobo • Trump ready for $505 billion Chinese import tariffs • user thinks we can't survive without being spoonfed by tripfag • user should buy a chink music player and stop listening to CDs • Package pending further processing because customer does not pay related expense • user claims comfy discovered memes and invented chink shit, FYI I bought mixza cards before they sold sharks • Can't find a Zsun? Try to look for Eaget • user wants a chink wake-up light, try the Xiaomi smart bulbs • user, just buy your weeb toys from aliexpress and don't bother the pain of taobao • You can get taobao chink fashion advice at /cgl/ & a chink shit wife • user claims his Putin cards are holding up, so far... • Don't buy from Wish unless you want high prices and get scammed • Take a break from buying chink shit, and enjoy some Cheng&Wei story-time

Attached: csg.png (1355x642, 364K)

>Shame about the normalized casual racism
You are new, aren't you? This is exactly what we want, so the words lose their power.

Chinese shopping is something tourists do, has nothing to do with this thread.

Thanks, user. It's nice to see team work getting put into these threads.
No need for RegularAutism.

I've been here since before RegOP changed the general's name to suit his white power propaganda purposes, newfriend.

Putting unnecessary racism in the thread titles won't cause the words to lose their power. All it does is teach a generation of impressionable young people like yourself that casual racism is acceptable.

>tfw you show up on csg news

Attached: 1517555100188.jpg (800x1133, 744K)

This. It's not cool , shits really hurtful to some people but you've never in your life experienced any type of prejudice so you go on here and larp as some edgy racist kid but in the real world outside of this you'd get ate alive. You better start treating people right because it's going to bite you on the ass one day

>casual racism is acceptable
It is, if you disagree go argue with Jow Forums about it since /csg/ is firmaly NOT the place to discuss such things

Attached: 1528861323211.jpg (604x453, 45K)

I wish I had a gf like that. But I'm just masturbating to chink cartoons all day instead of bettering myself and trying to get one irl

Will i regret this?

Attached: chinkShit.jpg (1442x1580, 255K)

>SD636

snaplets, when will they learn??

Attached: 1436426260229.jpg (358x361, 25K)

Isn't this the loli from the recently airing SAO anime, which was a rip-off of battle royale and much more crap then the fate-series.
You do realize when she disconnects VR she is really tall, and no men likes tall girls by nature.

my rn3p is still amazing except broken audio jack, dunno about newer models.

Attached: sao.jpg (1920x1080, 684K)

>3DPD

Attached: 1522156907714.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

How are you guys getting the gamesir g3w for 14 dollars? I see it for 18 everywhere else, it is even more expensive on AliExpress and ebay. How is the dpad on it anyway?

Why wont it work

Attached: 2018-07-22-172140_2560x1440_scrot.png (995x132, 10K)

I'm quite sure you can get a better phone for the price.
What about the Mi 8 SE?

This. It's not cool , shits really hurtful to some people but you've never in your life experienced any type of prejudice so you go on here and larp as some edgy racist kid but in the real world outside of this you'd get ate alive. You better start treating people right because it's going to bite you on the ass one day

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_1625330.html
why not this?

(and yes I get that it's more expensive)

Attached: 1490457362797.jpg (680x731, 90K)

I grew up in some outskirt town where if you dated a (polticially correct word?) black person you would be called naonymously and spoken hatewords to and a nunch of shit- Yeah, life's hard. Now I live in a city with lots of immigrants next to me and everything is cool. Funny how things change?

>its unnatural for men to like tall girls

>gamesir g3w
I checked on various stores and it seems that AliExpress sells it the cheapest for $19-20.ish.
I have no idea how it could be cheaper, maybe if it was on sale. I am kinda interested, but I already have xbox 360 controllers so there is no need to buy other ones.

also
>this pic related product representation
Are they trying to market this to Jow Forums?

Attached: Gamesir-G3w-Wired-Gamepad-Controller-for-Android-Smartphone-Tablet-PC-Without-holder-Ship-from-CN-US (1000x1000, 290K)

>lots of immigrants next to me and everything is cool
doubt.jpg

What chink shit ona holes do you niggers recommend?

Attached: cf614141913e58a568053ebf15abfa3de57f39a5c59ed8edb88b89ff74a555e7.jpg (820x886, 135K)

Okay, I'm going to be honest. I know it's bad of me, but I grew up in a racist place so saying this is okay.

A nigger stole my friends bike once, so there's that. And once a guy went in our front door and took our empty bottles which you can return at the store from some change, didn't take anything valueable though luckily.

Anyone have that picture saying what to do to BM700/800 to make it more good

>aggressively rubbing BPA into your dick

/csg/ gets the general it deserves

One without tripfags ruining it?

This looks great keep it up

autism is why i visit these threads
fuck you retard

>no need for RegularAutism
>news are stolen from his thread
Gee I wonder what happened if RegularOP didn't post these at all, almost like lazy anons couldn't copy and paste them.

Well then you wouldn't mind telling us who made these threads before regular and how he called them?

Step 1) Plug it into some kind of phantom power
And you're done, maximum quality.

He's talking about the bm-800 mod, unfortunately I don't have the pic. Maybe googling bm-800 mod will find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0lpQ0BpjUtg

Best phone in the 150-250€(175-293$) price range? To be used in Belgium.

>since before RegOP changed the general's name
It's been always chink shit general you absolute homosexual

>Best OP is back
There is a God...
>Yanwen shit still hasn't arrived
... wait, nevermind.

user, Yanwen is fake tracking. I've never received anything from them and there are countless of people that I know who shares the same issue.
You should just ask for a refund already.

I have, about 30 of them already, all of them successfully. And a couple couple more are on the "refunds only after 30 days" phase.
Yanwen is the Wish of couriers.

>almost all the parts I ordered for repair my shitposting are in the way via Belgica
Is Belgica Post slow?

I like the OP pic :)
buy a dualshock 1/2 with a usb adapter senpai

fuck off white boy

What's the best "armor" like case for the Redmi Note 3? Any suggestions?
My phone is kinda fucked up and I need some kind of case to hold it up until the current flagships have a decrease in price or some kind of really good deal.

I'm holding out to buy either buy a cheap Oneplus 6 or waiting to see how the Mi 8 Explorer and Mix 3 comes out.

>Some fag makes a bait "muh racism" post
>Retards fall for it
Every time

Did you just assumed my ethnicity?

And do you actually believe that all people on an anonymous board act like they do in real life?

Be careful with full glass protectors, I have a Mi 5s with a simple tpu case that wraps around just a few mm into the front (it sits right on the black bezels of the screen) and a full glass protector reaches all the way to the edge of the glass, meaning the case will get in its way. I've tried a few and none of them stated on properly, they were always juuust in the way of the case

Redmi Note 5 Globaal

Now stablity of my Putin card have gone even worse, and now it happens with every SD card reader.

Attached: 1516995022188.png (459x391, 14K)

Did not see that one coming, no siree

You got chinked.

Hello, are the KZ ZST on Gearbest legit? I'm pretty sure they are, just making sure though.
Also please recommend some foam eartips (Gaybeast/Aliexpress). Thanks!

Does it have lineage OS support? On the lineage os website it says it support "Redmi Note 5 pro" but I can't seem to find it on aliexpress, apparently the name changes depending on the country is pic related the "pro" version?

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-194819.png (540x960, 293K)

nigger

So what's with the Chinese now selling things on eBay for super cheap and for free shipping?
I'm considering buying from them but I bought something really cheap on gearbest but decided to do unregistered mailing cause I'm a Jew. Needless to say 2 months later and I still don't have my item.
Anyways atleast with eBay PayPal will always side with me but its the waiting time I'm concerned about.
Also I want to understand how they're doing this?
Like there prices are +20% less and they do free shipping

What a shitty, shitty OP

Bought green ones from them, legit. One of the most IE headphones for me.
Using them with these: gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_609044.html?wid=1433363

You're free to do a better job.

>the Chinese now selling things on eBay
>now
Nigga please, they've been doing it for at least a decade but more like 15 years. Also it's completely safe. Welcome to >>>/csg/

Sorry didn't notice. Maybe I've been looking at the wrong items cause I'm looking for an adapter and they've got for real cheap aswell as LCD backlight for crazy prices.
They're always from shenzen
Are there anything /CSG/ advise against not purchasing from the slant eyed merchant?

Leave it stock and don't buy that one that's the India version, get the Note 5 Global as its already stripped of any Chinese bloatware and will work on all Belgian networks.

tfw both of mine still going stronk. perhaps i should do an update every thread or so :^)

This. It's Not Cool , Shits Really Hurtful To Some People But You've Never In Your Life Experienced Any Type Of Prejudice So You Go On Here And Larp As Some Edgy Racist Kid But In The Real World Outside Of This You'd Get Ate Alive. You Better Start Treating People Right Because It's Going To Bite You On The Ass One Day.

>free shipping
china has cheap shipping cos they got a developing country status, or something

waiting time is likely to be quite long, between a few weeks and a few months, but its the price you pay for saving money with chinkshit

That's total bullshit, bring on the tariffs and an even playing field

Shipping to the next state shouldn't cost 50 to 100x more than some chink sending "gifts" to his friend selling iphone cases under the table

Excellent, thank you very much, user!

can I get some chink or japanese (don't have to pay custom fees if it's jp) speaker recs?

Things I've ordered over a month ago have all arrived, Belgica one is still "waiting for pickup"

I should just buy another thinkpad

Yamaha HS7/8 or NS-F160

I hope you own one of these.

aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-Original-GPD-Win-5-5-Inch-Handheld-Game-Console-X5-Z8500-Windows-Bluetooth-4-1/806798_32702176518.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/New-GPD-Win-2-WIN2-Intel-Core-m3-7Y30-Quad-core-6-GamePad-Tablet-Windows-10/2996071_32872863358.html

Attached: 1530117962418.jpg (3968x2976, 2.46M)

>720p
>that bezel
Besides I don't know what use I'd have for one of these, don't need my PC everywhere I go and they probably couldn't handle the things I use it anyway.

Nice try Jesus Dick Store.

m3 is almost as fast as i7-5600u
Unless you need dedicated gpu it can handle anything.
also
>bezel
there has to be bezel, unless you want to crack the screen in half after couple of months of opening it.

Don't worry, I was joking about the bezel.
>Unless you need dedicated gpu it can handle anything.
Sadly I do, that's why neat devices like these aren't an option

>tfw revonext QT2 arrived at my country
I'm anxious. Can't wait to finally have a decent pair of chinkfi iems.
My ZS5 is the v2 version and the sibilance suck dicks.

Top line of news is top kek.
Keep doing gods work son

Attached: images.jpg (255x198, 10K)

Got me a xiaomi redmi note a5 prime, happy with it BUT i've no idea where to start when it comes to root, there's just SO much information and it's all spread out everywhere, all I want is to remove bloat and install ad-away like I did on my old samsung j5, so I would be really happy if someone could spoonfeed me some trustworthy guide or a personal experience about how they rooted their device.

Reputable german shop "Alternate" currently has the 4GB version for 175€.

If you are in the EU, I would recommend getting it there.

Bought one for my GF. Fast delivery, 2 years "warranty" and no chinking.

I really love my NiceHCK Bros, and a IEM with the same sound signature but improved overall audio quality will hopefully be nice.

Attached: file.png (1108x391, 59K)

As an owner of both, you're in for a significant upgrade

Yanwen has always delivered my shit.
It's slow as fuck, and tracking doesn't work outside of China but it always gets here.

My problem with ZS5 v2 wasn't as much as sibilance but literally zero mids.

How compromising to personal info is it to order from sites like gearbest and aliexpress?

I have some old KZ headphones, Rock Zircon and NiceHCK Bros. They didn't really impress me much, I liked my Seahf earbuds better.

Is this worht buying for me? With or without mic? I heard after these are sold on they won't be manufactures anymore, and $18 seems fair.

I wrote these news though
they weren't written by RegularOP.

Pic related, AliExpress allows anonymous reviews and doesn't share details with others, as far as I know.

Attached: gearbest.png (567x522, 238K)

Finally bought death lamp. what am i in for?

Attached: death by clive.jpg (728x276, 21K)

Ali hasn't shared my mail or address in two years so far
>Is this worht buying for me?
Yes
>With or without mic?
Depends, even if you don't use it for calls, that button can play/pause music which is neat. With these you can always buy another cable later, anyway.
As for how good they are among the chink memes I have I'd rate them: ED16>ED9>Zircon>Bros

Just like sharks. You should know by now to never buy into the /csg/ microSD memes.

Attached: 1471098430609.jpg (1500x1000, 982K)