Why does this board pretend to hate videogames...

Why does this board pretend to hate videogames? Expecially when almost all the threads revolve around buying technology and not actually doing anything with it. And for fuck sake, there are hundreds of anime posters and yet you guys pretend to hate videogames, but you feel mature when you watch a Japanese animated cartoon.

Attached: 1526944415083.png (367x657, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lutris.net/games/?q=&fully-libre-filter=on&sort-by-popularity=on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're simply in denial.
Linux is a commitment.
When you commit to linux,
you forfeit your ability to play most videos at all.

So it's like, "I didn't even wanna play hurr".

>but you feel mature when you watch a Japanese animated cartoon.
This. I can't take them serious.

I don't game as much anymore as I used to do, but its not "growing up", its the gaming industry turning into shit. I still enjoy the old classic games like those strategy games I played in my childhood.

Same thing with people telling me I sit "too much" in front of my PC and don't go outside.
>These people sit in Cafes staring at their smartphones
>All the time
When I go outside I activate my MP3 playlist and put it away. Why do people do this?

Videogaming is a waste of time

Attached: CS hatin v.png (1195x258, 52K)

/v/ likes video games. Jow Forums hates /v/. You do the math.

The anti video game try-hards are a vocal minority, please don't take their contrarianism to be the prevailing opinion on this board.

>You forfeit your ability to play video games
That's not entirely true. Steam has a large array of games available for Linux, thanks to the heavy marketing of their debian-based SteamOS.
Granted, we might stop seeing new games if their marketing lets up, but I'll take it for now.

Attached: Linux Games.png (287x1893, 138K)

ABSOLUTELY PROPRIETARY

>/v/ likes video games

Contrary to popular opinion, /v/ occasionally likes to talk about video games.

Maybe the original poster was referring to the fact that most Linux users are too occupied to rice their machines and watch anime that they don't have to play videogames anymore.

lutris.net/games/?q=&fully-libre-filter=on&sort-by-popularity=on
Better now?

I only go to /v/ to shitpost, any legitimate game discussion goes in its related subreddit

I miss when the word shitposting had bad connotations on this site

So is shit posting in Jow Forums, your point is?

its just another word for trolling, which in it of itself had a positive side

Watching cute anime girls do cute things are a true sign of maturity. The concepts discussed in anime are often complex and can relate to the real world perfectly. There is even anime that is directly relatable to possible future careers of Jow Forums such as New Game that's about game development.
As Terry A. Davis said, "Write games, don't play them".

Attached: new game.png (1440x1620, 1.78M)

>Write games, don't play them
Who's gonna play them then?

Children

This post is so retarded, kys.

I don't want anything Terry A. Davis made near my children.

/v/aginas BTFO

>pretend
lol

It's just assblasted mactoddlers falseflagging as linux users.