>1.4GHz dual-core 7th-generation i7
>16GB 1866MHz LPDDR3 memory
>512GB SSD storage
>Intel HD Graphics 615
>Backlit Keyboard
>1-month warranty (seriously?)
>$2000 ?!?!?!

My boss just had me pick one up from the Apple store for him

Attached: macbook-config-space-gray-2017.jpg (409x340, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gigabyte.com/Laptop/AERO-15X--i7-8750H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We've been over this dozens of times. The last viable macbooks were 2014-2015. Get them while they're cheap on ebay, I sense them going up in price soon.

Apple makes nigger cattle computers that retards will buy no matter how shitty they are.

Apple has totally lost their touch, they used to make good stuff

>used computers
>going up in price

Attached: 1488734286933.png (271x299, 90K)

It's not about specs it's about the warm and good feeling using Apple products gives you

Lol, the sellers KNOW

The problem is, at this point their battery is fucked up. You need a quality substitution and someone who can guarantee for it before buying

a top macbook pro is almost 7000 bucks now, and you dont even get function keys, just a -lightshow- touchbar and has massively to throttle its own CPU to avoid overheating. but its so thin?

the warm and good feeling when they fuck you in the ass

I paid 1000 euros for a 2016 i5 Macbook Pro with stuck keyboard. A month later Apple announced the free replacement program so now I have a Macbook Pro that's worth a lot more and has a new battery and keyboard all for free.

>1 month warranty
maybe I'm wrong but isn't 1 year a legal minimum or something?

>macshit
>viable
>any year
lmao

Attached: 1514087130234.png (636x727, 137K)

You forgot something
>macOS

Easily worth the pricetag for that fact alone.

>fagOS

>listing a bunch of useless numbers
Fucking poor people hahahahahahaha

Attached: amber_couch_ms_2.jpg (427x640, 360K)

Attached: 1512054820518.png (744x1340, 73K)

You see that attractive women in that picture? Yeah, you'll never get someone like her with Macshit and FagOS.

This. Apple products are feminine, which is why you always see women using them. Any "man" seen with feminine products - especially Apple - is automatically assumed gay.

Apple is the only American tech company left that actually innovates. I still don't get why Jow Forums despises them. It must be salt yuros because they hardly contribute anything to the tech world.

Apple is the only American tech company left that actually innovates.
Nice try. You almost had me.

>assblasted euros still seething @ American technology
Somethings never change

Look I would never buy one of those either, but don't forget that the model in the pic is literally like 1cm thick at its thickest point, it's going to be pretty expensive when it's been over-engineered that much

The MacBook pros at least have great build quality and looks. People here also ignore that they have the fastest SSDs ever, best and brightest screens, etc

Attached: display_cea2f7024b6d7a0ab162622091d1c1de.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Mac OS is indeed a very comfortable operating system to work with, but its definitely not worth the price of the hardware to use it.

My celeron had the same clock speed like fifteen years ago.

Gay =/= feminine my dude. Please cease the homophobic remarks on my board thank you

gigabyte.com/Laptop/AERO-15X--i7-8750H

>single random test about ssd speed, must be true
>several test about thermal problems but don’t begin real

Attached: download.jpg (200x225, 9K)

>Gay =/= feminine penis
Traps aren’t gay justification

>t. macFAG

Well, I'm happy to bitch and moan about Apple, but at the end of the day, they'll still be the most valueable company apart from Amazon (?). So what's the point..

I dunno, I think it just might be. Its basically linux that doesn't randomly break and had better polish but with no customization.

>randomly break
Almost got me there, user.

>he's never had linux just stop working after an update.

>L-L-LOOK HOW MUCH PROFIT APUL MADE OFF ME
>I PAID OVER $1000 FOR THEIR $200 MADE IN CHINA CHINKTRASH
>LOOK HOW HARD TIMMY IS POUNDING MY ASS
lmao @ ur LYFE

Say it with me:
PROUD
C U C K

Attached: 1513709494774.jpg (420x572, 82K)

Yeah, that must be why 90% of web facing servers run linux. That must be why 90% of web sites randomly break for no reason daily. Oh, wait, that's fagOS.

Attached: 1529275838651.png (750x933, 317K)

actually, no. most people are building hackintoshes now since they just don't want to abandon osx but give a shit about the meme hardware at this point.

>t. nigger cattle cuck

Reading comprehension is not your personal strength, is it?

p52 throttles to 3.9ghz minimum

bitch hits tmax constantly unless you underclock hard

>Intel gpu
>2000$
lol wat
is this real? I'm not kidding

Jow Forums is filled with free software communists who think our most productive citizens should be punished

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 1.59.50 PM.png (550x621, 259K)

What a retarded response. I never said that the throttling claims weren't true, and the SSDs have been tested by dozens of reviewers at this point. And I don't know why you linked another good laptop that no one disputes has worse build quality and screen than the MacBook pro.

2/10 you got me to reply

what is it like to work for a massive faggot?

mojave beta is amazing! ive not had a single crash in like over a hour! and my $600 apogee duet software no longer works