How often should you masturbate Jow Forums?

How often should you masturbate Jow Forums?

Attached: NFxSimple.jpg (494x335, 47K)

based on the pic at least 10 times a day. if you don't jerk it you risk losing sight of what women really are

the current state of Jow Forums

I like how the picture accidentally promotes fapping.

>after
>before

totally how that works
this

1 question & 1 doubt:
-should you at all
-is the conception conveyed by the picture accurate

I want to try but literally can't stop fapping to NTR doujins

>pic
>implying the inverse isn't true

Attached: f3372940688.png (250x254, 17K)

Whenever I get a boner.

It is wasteful to not make use of an erection. When old age and erectile dysfunction kicks in, I know I’ll never regret all of the lost boners in life.

Attached: AF40256C-B736-456A-9A8A-A449EEC02D90.jpg (450x317, 45K)

upboated

Jow Forums - Technology

this.
One fap a day keeps the thoughts of thots away.

Masturbation is degenerate. It took me a long time to realize this, so I'm not at all judging others for doing it. I wish there was some proven process that would speed up this realization, but I can't think of any.

the more you use your erection the less erection you will get

>I wish there was some proven process that would speed up this realization, but I can't think of any.
That's because you are retarded.

how can you not fap if you don't have a designated vagina whenever you get an erection.

Why would you want to speed it up? Just let retards fuck themselves over and reap the punishment.

Just put those thoughts aside, maybe do something else (push ups, whatever) and wait for it to pass.
Over time you'll get better at it. You'll probably still ejaculate in sleep sometimes.

Too obvious 2/10

Better

Attached: 1532283718444.png (520x353, 128K)

You only get to live for about 70 year on average, and you'll only be horny for maybe 40 of those years. Might as well nut as many times as possible.

Shouldn't it be the opposite? The less you fap the more you want sex

I am, but I also lied, because I can think of a few things to say, but I'd rather not. Because the success rate of wise sayings is so ridiculously low and it's cringy. But my tl;dr would be a vague "think and read books (mostly old ones)".

In some ways you're right. But in my retard mind I imagine some people here as worth saving.

It is, obviously.
If I don't fap for more than a day I get plagued by wet dreams and constant boners of the type that genuinely hurts and is very much visible through my pant leg.

Attached: 1531761905056.png (540x374, 138K)

>complaining about having raging spontaneous boners
You'll regret it