Is it better to avoid leaving a digital footprint?

Is it better to avoid leaving a digital footprint?

Attached: D83F8D16-939D-43E2-9A0E-0C8EA14EC102.jpg (750x1193, 525K)

how is this even a question?

Yes.

Health insurance is a scam.

>Sorry sir, you're just too much of an unknown to risk employing / insuring / medically caring for you. If you had nothing to hide, we could at least pull some information from your social media accounts but you don't seem to have any.

Pretty much this. Not having having social media is a major red flag to most people.

Is it really or are you just shitposting?

Soon, not having a digital footprint will lead analytics companies to assume the worst about you and give you the maximum possible rates by default.

You can't win.

Attached: alice3d.png (286x161, 116K)

Cucks.

That's good. Businesses should have the ability to choose who they do business with.

no you need to have facebook, twitter ect installed on your phone and giving big companies information on you 24/7 how dare you question this

>he doesn't maintain a facade of a normie online

good goy

*counts shekels*

>bake me the cake you racist bigot!

No. Maybe if you're 15 or live in the US.

I hate faggots just as much as kikes, spare me your words jew

It's up to the individual as to whether he wants to leave a digital footprint. It's also a health insurer's right to look up that footprint because they are private companies. If they want to buy purchase history data from Visa or Mastercard then they are 100% within their rights.

Unironically this.
On the streets, most people wear normal clothes and spea about pleasantries.
At a glance of someone's name, you can now look them up on facebook to get a five second imprint of them.
If someone doesn't have a social media account, it could be construed that they were harboring some kind of anti-societal philosophies, or lacked others they wished to keep in touch with.
At roughly 2.2 billion Facebook accounts circa Q1 2018, you would think every adult in North America had one.

Suffice to say even if it is backwards to think that not having an account is abnormal, having one that appears to be a total normie is a good cover and facade to anyone who might look you up.

>Pretty much this. Not having having social media is a major red flag to most people.
It's ridiculous because social media is cancer that has caused so much harm in the 12 years it's been popular. It played a huge role in the destruction of good society. Which unfortunately most of you are too young to remember.

>I hide my secret Life as a 4channer by maintaining the 24/7 appearance of and larping the activities of a normie, nobody will ever know if my shecret weeb ways

How does one even accomplish this, short of using TOR and/or a VPN?

Specially for girls, they see you as a loser if you have no facebook or instagram. I regret not using social media all these years.

I have a Facebook account, it just isn't public because I use it to keep in touch with people, not act like a narcissist.

Move to some Best Korea

Attached: 1520035503592.png (1903x3682, 770K)

God normies are the worst, and they say incels are dangerous

>this retard managed to bomb a govt building without blowing himself up in the process

>normies
>not a single like or comment other than himself
I think he was an antisocial incel.

SINGLE PAYER
I
N
G
L
E

P
A
Y
E
R

Single payer? Sure, hand your healthcare over to the government because they do such a great job at DMV/Social Security/Medicare.

>If they want to buy purchase history data from Visa or Mastercard then they are 100% within their rights.
Why are Visa or Mastercard within their rights to sell that data though? Why can't I contact them and say "I don't consent to sale of my transaction data"? For that matter, why can't I go one further and say "After you've given me my monthly statement and I haven't contested anything on it, I want all my transaction data irreversibly deleted"?

Why would that solve the problem at all? Actually, why wouldn't it make things worse? If they deny you coverage for X or Y based on the latest Social Media Analytics package that the director (with higher political ambitions...) has championed, what incentive do they have to change that? Certainly not profit motive, government loses money regardless and with single-payer you can't just say "I quit, I'm not paying my bill, I'm going to a rival provider!", they get your money regardless.

Attached: 1344363097612.jpg (494x532, 65K)

>they see you as a loser if you have no facebook or instagram.

Then be CHAD enough to not need them; Do what you want.

>In b4 but muh how?

>Then be CHAD enough to not need them
I'm not chad and even chads use social media, just accept this is how the world works.

>just accept this is how the world works.

Attached: Ginuwine rejection of Insanity.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

When are you guys going to develop a normiebot?
I want one that I can hook up to my social media so that I can look like a normalfag while still not touching social media and dealing with any of that bullshit.

Attached: 1367105380.png (1308x1080, 411K)

that's actually not a bad idea

Attached: 1513787617467.png (848x1093, 370K)

That might make you unemployable. Yes, really. People already get suspicious of someone without social network profiles, and it's a matter of time until the geniuses who make up the HR field associate that with being a potential spree shooter or some similar idiocy.

Attached: tumblr_p87ew4O1pQ1sijqafo1_raw.jpg (444x553, 66K)

To anyone who wants info on how to hide digital fingerprint go to the Jow Forums archives and search "fucko general"

Man thank god I'm gay. I can't imagine the nightmare heterocuck life must be with bitches these days.

Attached: tumblr_op8wj8QIiz1soldoho1_500.jpg (500x667, 49K)

dumb americans

>% match and % response rate on tinder as a match for incelness

Perfect measurement, you're welcome, available as a consultant at 300k any time.

This. Just play tech support for some basic bitches, take selfies with them hiking or eating couscous, follow some random "Trending" things, and then abandon the accounts. On the internet, nobody knows I'm a desiccated corpse of a man subsisting on a caloric equilibrium of cup Ramen and loli doujins.

Attached: 1524460005033.jpg (476x473, 27K)

NEVER EVER

Now you're just fishing for a 30yo boomer insult.

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 187K)

>tfw socialized health care so am pretty much safe from the health insurance checks.
As for the work I pass as normal enough that I doubt people would think to check.

Attached: 1531687409046.png (1280x592, 74K)

But then when people interact with you, they'll be expecting the normiebot version. Can you do it, user? Can you act out as your own, socially healthy simulacrum? Because that means impersonating a better you. And that better you already is the real one as far as the world is concerned, and the original you is the "defective model" that gets used by mistake every once and again. Are you really willinng to not only give your identity to a superior copy of yourself, but also have to live up to those higher standards in order to recover it? "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor". Can you bear the burden of self-improvement?

Attached: bae-come-over-me-im-contemplating-bae-my-parents-arent-8059731.png (500x522, 95K)

Sorry, already hired this guy for less. It's called capitalism.

Attached: 434B6F9200000578-4794964-image-m-6_1502877250138.jpg (634x388, 49K)

If it means getting payed. Yea.

Attached: 1367106109.png (1262x1080, 459K)

>Can you bear the burden of self-improvement?
Not really. I've thought about joining the SJW team just so I don't have to do that

Attached: 1409817818802.jpg (595x720, 40K)

No
t. American over the age of 18

Yes. I have no sm in my name. My cell modem/isp isn't in my name & I live in an area with only 1 cell tower that I need a booster to reach. When the modem's turned off I don't exist. Feels good man

>not jewing the system by pretending to be a healthy hermit when in reality you're a fat ass with cholesterol problems

Supposedly ICE requires a social media history to immigrate, or at least they were considering it. What's stopping a government sanctioned health insurance monopoly (because you know thats the only thing single payer is ever going to be because politicians do not give a shit about you) from demanding it to receive coverage?

Brievik shot a bunch of people, McVeigh did the bombing.

>calling breivik a retard
edgy

>browsing the internet
>vacuum cleaner noise starts
>party rockers starts playing
>noooooooooooo heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's me.

Just play yourself off as one of those type of people who think social media is destroying interpersonal relationships. Jam some nonsense story about how your friends are always on their phones in outings so you could claim you're just trying to make "healthier" friends.
You won't even have to keep the millennial act going for too long, no one gives a shit because everyone has some weird tick based on retarded principles that they keep changing every week.

>He doesnt live in Europe where all this is illegal

Right to be forgotten bitches.

is there any easy way to make a bot that fakes your digital footprint on a daily basis to give you a squeaky clean backstory?
I'd rather not have to setup a twitter/facebook myself and waste time updating it manually with Correct Opinions.

>IMPLYING YOU CAN
EVEN INNAWOODS UNCLE TED HAD FOOTPRINT

HIGH LEVEL

THERES A CHARACTER LIKE THIS IN THE SECOND GITS MOVIE

I live in australia

"free" healthcare is good for emergency shit, get hit by car etc you will get the best care needed, even a helicopter

issue is stuff that isn't, oh clicking in your knee? 20 month waiting list or something stupid or you're forced to get private insurance, pay the premiums then wait then still pay for the majority of the surgery

i hate when everyone says it's free when it clearly states on my taxes the medicare fee, i work in retail and it was still $1000. Cheap in comparison i guess? not too sure what rates are in the US but i'm not by any means high income

This is how free healthcare works everywhere. Free only means it's shit and you can't opt out.

Free healthcare works pretty good in Germany. Sure private healthcare is better who'd have guessed. But the free healthcare is really really good here for most things. And even if it was just for "emergency stuff" that at least prevents people from going bankrupt over a stupid accident.

This might be one of the saddest, most pathetic tries i've seen from a nerd trying to understand how the world works. Good job fatso, you really did it.

I think that's the whole point, it covers emergencies and life threatening stuff, and if you want to get your knee checked out immediately you have to go private.
Which is what I do, I live in Spain and have full private healthcare coverage. Never have to wait, most stuff covered, etc. I only use public healthcare when I go to the local medical center to get my weight measured and my ears cleaned yearly.

Breivik bombed a govt building too, dumdum. It was his distraction to get into the island and claim he was law enforcement.

Is this real?
t. reclusive neet

no, it's not

>not looking up random information and clicking on random youtube videos as to completely fuck up the AI's ability to get a read on you

Lol americucks.
Getting fucked by corporations and corp bootlicking society alike.

Because you signed a contract and the terms specify you can't make such demands. However, at least here in the Brazilian jungle, credit card companies' contracts are forced by law to contain clauses specifying that unless by means of a court order, your transaction history shall not be revealed by them to anyone other than yourself and tax auditors. Doing otherwise would be a breach of contract, and suing the company here would earn you really big bucks, unless you stop paying first, thus breaching the contract yourself.

If I can't score on faceshit, then there is no point in having one anyways.

Yet.

If it violates their stated privacy policy then it's a violation of the NAP.