Was he right?

"The computers went wrong when you made them for dummies. That's when it went wrong. It's like how many people, it's like, "Ugh it's a command line.." Ah, fuck you man. People don't mind it, ok? The people are like, "Yeah it's a command line. So what's your point?" The dummies are all like, "Nooo! We don't like the command line!" Here's the difference in a person and a dummy: Do you not like the command line? Ok, you're a dummy. Fuck you. Get the fuck out."
-- Terry A. Davis

Attached: hooters waitress.jpg (1080x1350, 215K)

no

fat

Attached: girl-dancing-bed-post-snaps-1364348115p.gif (347x207, 1.07M)

Of course.

no. he's mentally disbled.

No he wasn't right. If you're only reason for using a certain thing is because it's more complicated than an easier to use more comfortable thing, You're literally just a try-hard who is more concerned with your e-peen

Well duh,
But he is not stupid

100%

Spotted a mentally stable dumdum

>you're only reason
>you are only reason

Dummy detected.

Because a typo makes his argument invalid, right? I mean yeah that was dumb but he's not wrong.

doughy

Attached: 1525263036256.webm (640x800, 972K)

He was wrong on many things, but, believe me, this is not one of those things.

Name 1 (one) thing he said that is wrong.

I'm pretty fucking sure you replaced niggers with dummies and white people with people

Ye, so I don't get banned.

So I wasn't the only one who thought something was off.

That you need some homemade RNG to talk to God. God talks to you through every single verse of the Holy Bible.

obese

He's absolutely correct.

jealous

Attached: fellow anons.jpg (625x500, 65K)

He's right though. Prophets merely had good RNG.

don't get jealous Yuliya

>Femanon

Attached: 1525302265143.webm (640x640, 2.13M)

Some guy on Jow Forums (I think) got b& for saying nigger a couple days ago.

Attached: mootykun pegs snax.gif (561x461, 145K)

>frequently posts on Jow Forums
>with a name implying he is a female
>calling anyone else obese
ho ho ho nice projector you got there!

Attached: 1529852041186.png (340x314, 249K)

He's a pro-russian ukranian transgendered fuck.

Found the jealous trap. You are a poor excuse for a man, fronting as a woman isn't gonna work out for you either. One word for you:Therapy.

she overdid it with the plastic, should've saved her hooker money instead

LONDON

Attached: Screenshot_20180115193406_0.png (720x1280, 762K)

Pretty sure he/she/xir posts on other boards too.

Calm down, Yulianna.

I've seen him here a lot, he regularly jumps in when someone tries to discuss election hacking or the facebook data mining scandals.

ESSEX

post your body

Attached: 1516592467588.jpg (389x400, 53K)

Plastic and fat. The worst of both worlds, lol.

Nothing like female on female jealousy

Attached: 555-come-on-no.jpg (600x337, 50K)

>getting triggered by THICC niggresses

Attached: 1522367764680.webm (640x800, 1.23M)

post your body, slut

Attached: 1532000304641.jpg (557x496, 81K)

He's a dummy himself

Attached: amirahdyme_24839163_1933961810189906_6491195592994193408_n.jpg (1080x1080, 191K)

The thing is these "hard to use" things have more functionality. Yes, it is unreasonable to expect deep insight in everything one comes in contact with and you need to make some compromise between functionality and ease of use but computers are very common today and everyone (at least young people) should learn basic usage of computers. And command line is pretty basic. You want donuts? You type "man donuts". If that doesn't help, you type "apropos donuts" and look through the results. If that's not enough, you google it and copy-paste the solution. I don't know, maybe 1 time out of 20 I can't find a solution to copy-paste and actually have to fiddle with it myself but that's only because I have a problem with some niche thing.

Also, everyone should learn basic programming because being able to write a simple script would save massive amount of time in many jobs.

Post more blacks

Attached: black mage.png (373x459, 143K)

Attached: 1525302621379.webm (578x720, 2.78M)

Attached: Charcoal_sticks_051907[1].jpg (1080x810, 200K)

>liking lumps of fat
I don't get it.

Do you like boobs? That's literally lumps of fat.

Attached: split.webm (640x640, 1.16M)

imagine intercourse

I like them overall but I don't like them excessively big.

damn that bitch is delicious. I would give her all of my seed and make her give me like 6 kids. I'd be balls deep in her pussy while she cooks my breakfast. Fucking solid 8/10.

This one too. FUCK. that ass is thick but its tight. There's no jiggle. You can tell she does squats.

Probably not a chick but if you are I'm willing to bet you're a roastie. You've either driven away men with your bullshit or you can only find betas.

If you're a dude...lol what's even the point of that troll? If you're some kind of tranny...get help. You're mentally ill.

What I wouldn't give to cover that bitch in oil and stuff her pussy until she breaks.

>being a man
yea you don't get that either

>intercourse
BAZINGA

Giving all your circlejerk besties a handjob, won't bring you gold here. fyi

Imagine herpes on your dick.

that's not a homemade rng it's random numbers published by the US government

cute whore

>mfw I don't even have a reddit account
>mfw when (attempting) trolling me for admiring sexy women

Lol why u mad?

Hows about you gives me a handjob, doll

Attached: smoking.jpg (672x935, 76K)

there are not niggers on Jow Forums
i mean mods

Attached: imagine.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

I've been banned for it, but I was trying to be annoying.

I AM SEETHING RIGHT NOW

I agree to an extent. I mean, you can not like using the terminals and therefore not use them, but still be extremely knowledgeable of computers. But, yeah, if you can't put in any effort into learning the command line and force everyone to stoop to your level... "Fuck you, GTFO"!

>tfw no flat insecure gf

>Also, everyone should learn basic programming because being able to write a simple script would save massive amount of time in many jobs.'

Pretty much everything that would commonly need to be scripted already has a Windows program to do it.
Scripting can also be massive time waster if it continually needs to be adjusted for contingencies and it becomes a part of your workflow to the point where you lose practice with the manual way of doing things and you sit there spending hours trying to get your script to work on something that would take you 10 seconds in a GUI.

Nasty fat ass nigger thread.

Go figure this disgusting shit is only popular the last few years. Newfags.

Attached: ff.jpg (614x614, 52K)

The party has started! I for myself jump on the chocolate train since white hags are sticc chicks.

Attached: vince-lets-do-this.jpg (456x352, 29K)

gay larper

You know what I hate more than niggerlovers, pedofags if it were legal in my state to own assault guns you that's the last thing youll be probably seeing.

Pedobros are the fucking old guards of this site newfag

You are disgusting

>spending hours trying to get your script to work on something that would take you 10 seconds in a GUI.

No shit, batteries not included. At least they're user replaceable, not glued in, and in a standard form factor like AA's.

If a script doesn't work right, or you're cooking one up from scratch, then yeah it's going to take some time... but it will work eventually.

On the other hand, if your windows program faults, you're shit out of luck. Click around that intuitive, user friendly GUI all you want, it won't help. It's just fucking broken, go ahead google your ass off, it won't help.

Sure you could just do it the manual way... but more often than not the "manual way" to do something in windows, at its core, is written/compiled by a small third party, decades ago, whom immediately burned every trace of source code and has long since abandoned their online forum, which in its heyday had close to two dozen users.

Stuff that commonly needs to be scripted never has an official Microsoft program. No officially sanctioned/recommended programs from trusted third parties either. Oh programs for the given situation exist, tons of them, they execute only on windows. Tons of terrifyingly shitty programs with a few good ones mixed in. Programs either written by clickbaiting fucks who don't don't give a shit about you, or coders who sold the entire project to a marketing firm that maintains nothing and will jew you to death with spyware and daily offers for the payed non-trial version which does what the free version used to.

GUI's are not always preferable to software with real documentation, modular components that can be jammed into anything, and audit-able code that's almost always ethical at heart.

A windows community is full of people looking fruitlessly for a fix to the same problem you're having. A linux community is full of people working on problems, some of which you\re going to have if you stick around long enough.

Something so beautiful cannot be disgusting.

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1136, 111K)