HAHAHA THEY KNOW OUR MEMES

HAHAHA THEY KNOW OUR MEMES

Attached: gnuslashlinus.png (2560x1440, 1.95M)

I know, it's great XD

So Linux is a meme?

>join the botnet
>interjection
Level1techs probably lurks here

I'm glad Wendell has his own channel now. Much more interesting than that loser he used to work for/with.

Attached: Screenshot_2015-03-28-17-16-14.png (1280x720, 764K)

JUST

top kek

>that hairline

Attached: 1530872697206.gif (300x233, 1024K)

Okay, this is epic

>there are a couple of bugs here and there
>some copy protection doesn't work
>you'll need a second graphics card
Yeh, freetards putting lipstick on a pig again. Into the trash it goes.

>bugs here and there
Just covering his bases and he's refering to DXVK not steam games.
>copy protection
That's not linuxs fault that we don't have their sourcecode and have to reverse engineer or encapsulate binary code in a layer
>2nd GPU
Actually you only need 1 if you run your linux in a console and not with xorg also you can use a integrated GPU (every intel cpu these days) for a linux desktop with the dedicated

yea yea excuses excuses and excuses. you fucking freetards are mentally sick.

t. flustered linus

they had to use a second gpu since thread ripper has no iGPU
it's really easy to set it up

Ubuntu is such a nice looking OS these days.

I'd fuck Wendell. Linus needs to load up on burritos.

>IT WAS HER TURNNNN
Damn he took it bad.

>it's really easy to set it up
oh yea? You got 200 bucks for me? Lmfao freetards spending another 200 bucks because they're wearing tinfoil hats

>gaming on an iGPU
nice try intel, but your iris pro is shit

Very likely, so does Linus. I think he mentioned "slash gee" in a WAN show once.

Are you retarded? Like, literally? I'm not even gaming on an iGPU. But I've got a Ryzen processor so I would need a second GPU you freetarded moron.

The density of wendell's neck and his huge hands makes Linus look like a trap in comparison with his twig neck, wrists, and feminine hands.

I use a maxwell GPU for my VM and my igpu for my linux desktop.
The GPU was $60

Okay. So you got 60$ for me?

>poozen
>couldn't afford a godly intel cpu
>calls others retarded

Attached: iag.png (950x1050, 905K)

I can afford it, easily. I could also afford a Nissan GTR but I won't get it because it's unnecessary.

You can save the $60 bucks by not buying windows enterprise edition (the only usable one btw) and getting linux instead then use the extra monies for a cheapo gpu

As the post above explains you can actually do passthrough with one GPU but you won't have a Linux desktop it will just be a console(server) which you can have autostart your VM (via /etc/init.rc where you only interact with the windows WM.

Otherwise you can get a something like a 630 for

Nope just saying you're a kike who moves the goalposts.
You claimed it can't be done without two GPUs I proved you wrong.

You still claim it costs $200 to make it work the lazy way and I proved you wrong.

Nissan GTRs are cheap tho, it's kinda weird you went after that instead of something like a LP 750

>animeposter
>stupid
never seen that one before

Attached: 1528071451735.jpg (645x773, 40K)

>how to trigger cucks 101

>You can save the $60 bucks by not buying windows enterprise edition
I didn't have to buy it. Also you'll need a license for your Windows version inside of your VM you retard. Unless you're a poorfag huh?
>You still claim it costs $200
A proper one does though. On Windows I can game and watch 4k movies on my second monitor. Have fun watching a 4k movie on a 60$ card.

>Have fun watching a 4k movie on a 60$ card.
So my second graphics card no longer exists?
Does windows force you to use one graphics card in your system? That's kinda retarded, why would anyone use that OS?

Attached: acbll.png (326x277, 80K)

once again you move the post.
If you want 4K video don't complain that something will cost $200 in the first place.
You never had that requirement originally.
You don't need two GPUs but if you want to render a Linux desktop you actually could use something like a normal PCI GPU since it's so minimal requirements.

If you don't even have a spare GPU from 5-8 years ago you can drop in why the fuck are you on Jow Forums?

Also I don't use a windows VM I use WINE with gpu pathrough.
If I did windows provides unregistered w10 now for free or I'd upgrade a old XP/vista key I have to 10.

But you're gaming on that second card you fucking moron. What's the point of running Linux if you're gaming and watching a movie on a VM. How fucking retarded are Linux users?

Proof that Linux users are beta faggots who project. What do you tell girls about your non-functioning dick? "b-but I love you".. wait, you won't get to see girls in the first place because pacman broke your system XDD

>Also you'll need a license for your Windows version inside of your VM you retard
are you retarded?
you can get a free trial of windows 10 and use that every time you boot up a machine

by normal PCI GPU I mean a non PCI-E GPU
That's how minimal processing rendering the Linux desktop would require.
That's why people use a IGPU for linux and a dedicated for vt-d

>you can get a free trial of windows 10 and use that every time you boot up a machine
lmfao poorfag who has to struggle because of a license hahahahajahahajhahjajh

>gayming and watching a movie at the same time
why, who does that? Also 4k movies aren't that intensive a cheap $40 card on ebay can do that

>he thinks you can't use the second GPU on Linux too...

Dude Linux is the thing passing through the GPU you can use it to watch a video without the VM.
Wow you are a dumbfuck seriously.

>cries about a $50 GPU
>says he can't afford a windows license

AHHAAAAAAAA

>implying I'm poor
I'm trying to save you money, not me

Attached: thinking-2.png (680x680, 535K)

Did they fuck?

>Implying I was crying about a $50 gpu

Attached: thinking-4.png (512x512, 27K)

they did at LTX, but it was for VIPs only

Fucking payfags ruin everything..

I just took a screen capture of playing fallout 4 on ubuntu, but the webm is too big to post (~50mb). I'll try to cut it down

Legit? That's pretty cool. I'm guessing you had to use WINE?

Ofc just use lutris to set up a dedicated prefix for it. And use DXVK.
Webm on the way but I had to make it 30fps and small to meet size limits on Jow Forums. There is a framerate counter in game though. And it needs to be windowed for the recording software to cap it but I usually play fullscreen. Settings are ultra. Turn off godrays if you want to do this.

>XDD
please tell me it's ironic

just upload the raw footage somewhere