Technology and Indians

I hate everything they have done to our field.

Attached: poo-flag.jpg (294x171, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/feross/status/1015734576801460224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off. Without India there would be no computers

It ain't "your" field, NEET.

twitter.com/feross/status/1015734576801460224

I fucking hate Indians. All my interactions with them are either retarded scams or attempts to understand what they are saying. Almost all of them have no manners and respect and they are short fat smelly cheap and are general irresponsible pussies

They are literally the niggers of Asia.

Attached: Unavngivet.png (344x464, 117K)

I've only seen indians when I was in Italy, lol. There aren't any in Ukraine

I'm gonna bet you've not had more than three real life interactions during your entire existence.

Not just with indians, just people in general.

Even Java courses on pluralsight are done by them. Urgh.

you got btfo whitie

Attached: 1528782330171.jpg (1600x1200, 226K)

Attached: 1527934090624.jpg (640x800, 190K)

I feel you OP
Last pajeet to work with me was a useless pos copy pasting his code from so

Stay in your containment board.

Attached: 1515020481993.png (600x556, 572K)

t. poojeet bhabhanchodhary
tf you talking bout dude i saw way too many of them in kharkiv

Why are Indians obsessed with phones? They pollute the comment section of every single phone review

Main con is poor graphic card ..
If graphic card is use mp3 or 4 than this is best mid range smartphone of this year...

kek

Because they're too poor to own proper computers. A $150 Smartphone is the equivalent of 3 weeks' wages for the average worker, they literally have to save for months to afford one of these things. So for them, even midrange or budget phones are a big deal, because they're objects of desire. For you and I, they're something we get from Walmart with a day's salary. These same people are also pushing the larger screen trend, because if a phone is going to be your only screen, chances are you want it as big as possible.

>These same people are also pushing the larger screen trend
Based Indians

They say homogenous societies make you racist. Nothing has made me more racist than dealing with Apoop Indastreet and his seventy brothers every single fucking day. Not even getting shot at by Muslims. Indians are hands down the fucking worst.

Attached: tumblr_mn9ifyql3h1r2zjsho1_raw.png (350x600, 167K)