What anime will you watch in hospital when you're getting chemo for your 5G induced cancer?

What anime will you watch in hospital when you're getting chemo for your 5G induced cancer?

Attached: cancer.png (783x704, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2477717/
thenation.com/article/how-big-wireless-made-us-think-that-cell-phones-are-safe-a-special-investigation/
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying The Man can get me while I sit inside my orgone accumulator

>posting headlines from "natural news"
>literally a site for braindead retards who believe in shit like herbal medicines

>Non-ionizing radiation
>cancer

You'll lose interest in everything when you're going through chemo therapy.

>EMF can heat up your body
>Heat Stress-Induced DNA Damage
>DNA Damage causes cancer

Attached: 1483743390143.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

This is why it's ok to mail-bomb random technophiles.

Reminder that chemotherapy has less than a 3% success rate and full treatment can cost over 40 thousand dollars. Roughly 80% of Oncologists also say that they would not get chemotherapy if they developed malignant cancer.

Attached: 1523616348947.jpg (1000x710, 121K)

>t. tinfoiler

Several orders of magnitude more heat is produced by your fingers pressing the keys of your keyboard than by the antenna of your mobile phone. Nice try tough.

>tfw having the heat on in the winter is giving me cancer

You're going to jail.

Attached: IMG_5975.jpg (1080x1350, 1.25M)

>1 nK of skin temp change
>100000000000% increase for risk of cancer

Attached: 1461554050083.jpg (1280x706, 247K)

Do you have more info about it? I remember having a pdf about orgone on my puter but I delete it :(((

cute whore

ripa

prisma illya

Manabi Straight

hopefully forced education camps are also provided in the future for morons who believe this garbage

I use protection.

Attached: TMuiJgS.jpg (600x450, 77K)

Boku no pico

EMF goes through your skin and internal organs. Skin have much better thermal regulation and regularly sheds damaged cells, but not the cells inside our body.

so whenever my body temperature goes from 97.whatever to 97.whatever+.000001 I get cancer?

Is that a girl?!

>yfw background radiation is actually good for your health
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2477717/

Attached: propaganda.png (680x764, 176K)

aren't you gonna post your icecube bullshit?

Not like you even have the option to avoid background radiation.

>schizo is at it again
stop

Rurouni Kenshin

Also, why are half these replies avoiding OPs question?

Horns are for aesthetics only?

>He doesnt bathe his mind in the ocean of memes and information that is EM radiation

Brainlet

>he doesn't have Faraday's cage transformed into a room
It's like you open front doors for cancer
>please, come in, and rape every cell in my body

>Faraday cage blocks ionizing radiation

Why do we have so many signals,
we still use 2g, 3g, 4g, and now 5g
not to mention dvb-t and radio stations.
Let's shut down all except 4g and 5g.
and broadcast even tv and radio through it?

It's actually been proven that it causes damage to the brain

It's too late wifi has been operating at similar frequencies for years now

I can't even imagine what OP believes a jog or going to the gym does to your body.

>you didn t listen to this man
Apologize

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 485K)

school days

Attached: snapshot_16.00_[2016.12.23_02.51.05].png (1920x1080, 3.56M)

ITT Jow Forums outing themselves as Jow Forums brainlets

Herbal medicines dont work? Are you a christian or a retard? Its a food and yes food can heal ailments

Make it dense and thiccc enough and it will

Is it time to spew pseudo-science and be a paranoid Jow Forums moron already? These don't ever seem to fit my schedule.

How is 5G radiation worst than all the radiation we get from the fucking sun?

Chemo is 6G radiation

>cancer from non ionizing emf
It's like getting autism from looking at autism

Attached: electromagnetic-spectrum-article.png (820x555, 85K)

Goodbye

Attached: cell-tower-health-chart.jpg (943x696, 125K)

I lose about 1,5 IQ point per year I spend here reading all that shit

3% sure beats 0% though.

No, but you will get stewed when your body temperature is 97 degree.

>food can heal ailments
your body heals your ailments, food just gives your cells the molecules needed to make processes run better. brainlet

Not it doesn't. Emf is a much lower power and frequency than ultra violet, which can barely penetrate the first few layers of skin.

No it hasn't.

Until they realize it wiped their chance of recovery through what would have been a much better method.

only guy who actually responds to OP.

Attached: 1524516312349.jpg (682x682, 45K)

>badscience in the list of tags
Least they named it correctly.

I will watch Cowboy Bebop. That was a classic anime.

Attached: 1530836998587.jpg (917x2048, 137K)

>can't penetrate the skin
>less powerful than even visible light
>Produces a couple nano-kelvin increase in temperature
>is completely non ionising
>wifi has been using similar frequencies for years without any increase in cancer rates
Tell me again why you believe this will cause cancer, you huge fucking homo.

Attached: 1529173441471g.jpg (700x461, 50K)

SOCIAL MEDIA CAUSES THE REAL BRAIN DAMAGE

LOOK AT ANY INSTATHOT

EMF has poorly studied non-thermal effects. The concern is that it could influence protein folding and DNA replication via the minute forces/torque it induces

Comm bands don't use ionizing radiation - so no DNA or cellular damage from that. The amount of in tissue heat generated by comm band emissions is orders of magnitude lower than the heat generated by cell-cell interface friction from just living.

Go skinny dip in liquid nitrogen and then maybe you'll have some reason to complain about comm band em heat.

are you saying there is a chance that 5G waves will torque my DNA thus making me an x-men?

im especially fine with it as long as it shortens my life as much as it can without me having to do anything.

THAT HAS TO DO MORE WITH SIGNAL POWER THAN FREQUENCY

I'll die before we get 5g where i live. We got 4g only last year and it covers maybe third of the city at best. Edge is best i get in mt home.
t. third-worlder

Herbal medicine that works is called medicine.

>all these cellular industry shills itt

thenation.com/article/how-big-wireless-made-us-think-that-cell-phones-are-safe-a-special-investigation/

EMF =/= cancer
Bro do you even science

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 12.44.17 AM.png (857x287, 62K)

This really hits hard bros. We are all going to die someday. Don't you guys think it is sad? Stop posting your stupid frogs and start praying for the people that are dying from cancer right now you assholes...

what about electronics interference from amps?
My headphone amp kills fm radio in 1.5m radius, am I fucked?

Attached: 1510493497316.jpg (1920x1200, 598K)

5g is going to be very very bad. detrimental. game-changingly detrimental. but no1 (((reputable))) will link the ballooning rates of cancer & disease to 5g. it'll be a proverbial shrug and subsequent head-scratch, like it is with everything else. only rarely are we relieved of plain-sight health hazards like fire retardants, azo dyes, carrageenan, thimerosal, atrazine, fluoridated water... far too rarely. & far too few substances are implicated in the disconcerting rates of disease. perhaps one day there'll be a revolution to oust this cancer from our societies... i'm thinkin the twenty-three hundreds.

or we will live forever someday
you know that death is evolution mechanism?
some animals do not age for example
any mechanism can be switched off

>EMF can cook food
>Somehow it can't cook your internal organs

Attached: bosch-induction-cooktop.jpg (972x486, 121K)

>HIS BRAIN HASNT ADAPTED TO SIMULTANEOUSLY DECODE ALL INFORMATION BEAMING THROUGH THE ETHER
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO FM RADIO IN MY MIND WHILE "READING" EVERY SMS IN A 20 MILE RADIUS

BRAINLETS WOULDNT UNDERSTAND

>comparing kW cookers with mW transmissions

someday we are going to get bored of living for so long and the suicide rate will skyrocket

that's like comparing an LED to a heatlamp

WE ARE HILARIOUSLY FAR OFF

BASIC INTERACTOMES ARE BARELY UNDERSTOOD, EVEN WITH AI ITS GONNA BE HUNDREDS OF YEARS

dude I already see stories on the news about people killing themselves it is already happening dumbass. remember robin williams?

BRUH IM SAYING WE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SHIT

FUCKIN CAVEMAN TIER, ITS PATHETIC

HUMAN RACE LMAO MORE LIKE RETARD RACE, TO THE BOTTOM

people were killing themselves for 50 thousand years, it's nothing new
it's like with gays, there is always percentage of gays in any society

woah dude stop with the caps we already know that your retarded

1 Watt LED laser can burn through paper from a distance. A heat lamp would just warm up the paper.

Cellphones transmit up to 2 watts power, most of it going through your body.

Attached: 1512350972551.png (600x474, 6K)

exactly, omnidirectional transmission, like a heatlamp, is much safer, since it emits power in all directions, weakening it's effect on any one point
unlike a laser, which is highly concentrated on a small point

ketamine IV drip and some techno or trance or something, no animus for me

Yeah, you know how victorian era cities had horrible pollution from factories that was so bad that makes most people these days look at it with shock?
Well this will be looked at the same way 100 years from now. It's our arsenic wallpaper.

Will I get cancer if I sit on a 5GHz i9?

>X is Jow Forums
You are the brainlet.

>EMF goes through your skin and internal organs.
It doesn't.
Our skin biologically evolved to be able to stop the rays of the Sun seeping through after millions of years which is millions of times stronger and more penetrative with more energy than anything a mobile can shit out.
The EMF from mobiles not only doesn't have the energy to go through our skin even if you magnify 5G by 100 times, but it also doesn't reach the additional even higher energy requirement to alter our DNA.
The presence of skin cancer is already so fucking low among white people living directly under the Sun in low-ozone regions of the world, yet we are supposed to believe in mobile EMF which is millions of times weaker.
What bullshit.

Attached: 1407002307048.png (473x454, 7K)

Wow, you posted a chart without font, based on some french dudes own perceived subjectivity and whose exact location is unspecified. Your arguments are stronger than a thousand suns.

I seriously don't know why I browse this imageboard. Even if your post is bait it's still fucking retarded.

you shouldn't be too surprised, there's plenty of people who believe radiation (just in general) is dangerous
let that sink in for a moment

only if you are american, I get it for free

It's like those dumbfucks who relate "Nuclear Energy" with "Radioactive Waste" and "Gamma Rays" even though Nuclear reactions and methods with clean byproducts exist, isn't it? Why is education so shit these days?

My god, it's that fraudulent study based on rats again? The one were exposed males had more cancer incidense than unexposed ones but the females the opposite, and despite the inconclusive results they authors jumped to the conclusion that GSM causes cancer? The same one where the data recordings of the last days of the experiment weren't published for some reason thay the authors never specified?

Your post is completely retarded, kiddo. Go take some courses on how electromagnetism works.

Typical brainlet post. You don't have to just account for power, but also for power density. Also, electromagnetic waves on the RF range produce much less heat than light based ones.

Watch out the cosmic rays coming from space, they make you gay.

Can they make me glow in the dark?

>heat causes cancer
so this is why americans are such cancerous shitlords

Attached: kizuna ai.jpg (614x768, 38K)