How far you got in life, great hackers of Jow Forums?

how far you got in life, great hackers of Jow Forums?

Attached: original.jpg (960x1254, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kodewithklossy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we should hire her for our startup...

Reminder that max(0,0) is 5.

cd..

let's invite her

WHAT A FUCKING ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>cd
>cd ..
>cd
>cd
>cd..

Attached: scr.png (1024x768, 647K)

>that salad
>that advert placed drink

Looks disgusting btw

Lol, that drink. I just looked it up.
"bai5 is an all natural, 5 calorie, exotic fruit infusion packed with antioxidants from coffee's superfruit that’s sweetened with organic stevia and enhanced with natural caffeine"

Well Im fucking glad some fucking pseudostartup just went all out and brought that obnoxious startup marketing-doublespeak to its natural conclusion. Jesus fucking christ.

cd different_life-supporting_planet

>20 dollar salad to show how healthy you eat
Checked
>5 dollar “super natural purifier “ juice
checked
>writing some bs hashtag “coool” prashe
Checkedd

is that the egg salad google warned me about?

It's ok anons, the moment you realize you have far more knowledge than her, yet you'll never be on forbe's cover. We're all here with you.

Attached: DgWKjoSVQAAoqKo.jpg (511x288, 22K)

>tfw you'll never change directory with karlie
why even bother

i almost have the octagon hat (us academia). hopefully this fall. new job at the end of the year.

either going for a postdoc or data science following that.

she looks like a tranny

>Jow Forums is mad at women for not being in the kitchen
It must be a day that ends with y.

What a sham. Can we stop having threads of this lying whore? I get that she wants to help, but she is definitely not the day people should look up to.

OOWWW THAT WRIST POSTURE

How do I keep my left wrist from being sore?

how do you think she even took that pic with both hands on the keyboard?

you think she had her photographer do it over her head, or in front of her face, or something?

cd..
cd..
cd ..
cd code
ls
cat noobs > sad.mfw

To be fair, the coconut one is fantastic for hangovers. Same with the yellow vitamin water.

>The new face of coding.

Attached: 1529924743873.gif (800x430, 564K)

What ever just happened to drinking Gatorade and reflecting on how you seriously considered suicide the night before?

Attached: 1530211388668.png (157x163, 50K)

FE FI FO FUM I SMELL THE STINK OF HELLO WORLD SCUM

Attached: 1501758508194.gif (834x870, 327K)

This is a story from two years ago. She's just some supermodel chick who's handler cooked up a nonprofit for her to avoid taxes with and Forbes was fucking desperate to seem like they keep up with tech trends and overreached by saying she's the new face of coding.

They're riding her girl dick because they want more vag in the programming space. Not because she's especially good at coding.

Attached: 1503421958598.jpg (1155x350, 25K)

Do you think coding camps full of women have the same stink problems as they do with dudes? Are there indian women in there who don't bath or what?

>kodewithklossy.com/

I wana just say I identify as a woman and get in there to smell the stank.

>femanon Jow Forums complaining about pajeets.
kek. 'cept i don't believe ya

if they get more girls in programming that would double the workforce then they can make sweet $$ with low price programmers (address the skills shortage)

NEET here. I am literally more free than that woman who wastes her precious time on earth flying from place to place, being on xanax/aderall/whatever, 6 hour sleeping if even that, meeting with people and being tense.

Developed real-time automated systems while serving after graduation, published a couple papers and now working on my PhD in Nipland.
So I'd say much better than Klossy already.

I bet i would be in the top 30 worst shitposters of g. After all im almost every day on the frontpage

only assholes and thieves make it to the Forbes cover, people who actually work will never be known

I was a sysadmin for a natural foods company that was also into homeopathic medicine and supplements. When they make descriptions like that they are actually always a huge fucking joke. The whole company is milling around laughing at the people who buy their mildly flavoured tap water for a 5000% mark up.

based and redpilled

Just realized, both hands are on the keyboard... Who took the picture?

>girl koders

>based and redpilled
May I ask you, sir, do you write that ironically or are you just a fucking retard?

>man cooks
OH, WAIT...

Dosen't work as well.

>May I ask you, sir,...
Mind your own business, pajeet

She is on forbes cover because of all the money she made from apparel mafia.
You don't need to be smart to have someone dress you up in some overpriced, awful looking shit that costs $5 to make while being sold for $500.

You are free until mummy kicks you out and you end up flipping burgers just to survive.

>h-haha m-my life sucks anyway I will just kill myself when that happens!
No, you will just flip burgers when that happens and wonder why you didn't do something to change your life earlier.

These XX under XX Forbes lists are now the equivalent of the honor roll bumper sticker.

>disgusting
After all the spelling is very, very, very close to "bajs".

Yes, I had a (pretty cute) pale, white-looking Pajeeta reporting to me and she stank to high fucking heaven.

jack off with your right hand

>thinkpad spotted in the website video
your move now, Jow Forums

Attached: file.png (613x486, 600K)

Attached: 1530125199076.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

>NEEt here.
we're all neets

kek

Don't forget the overpriced macbook

Redpill me on her Gentoomen. How meme is she in the technological world and how hard is Forbes trying to shill her?

>imagine being jealous of a literal whore

Probably because half of Jow Forums wants to be her.
Personally I'm not bothered by whatever Karlie Kloss is doing. If that's the way to get more women into programming, so be it. But I doubt it.

thats one hell of a man face.

Hello g sirs I will work for quarter the price you give for this lady.
Im proficient in Java, html, css.

That article made me want to hire her to be my assistant, she is probably smart enough to go pickup my clothes at the dry cleaner. Perhaps she'd be good enough to bring sandwiches to my employees who do ACTUAL coding, but I doubt she knows how to cook.

what did you say?!

Attached: 34158292_550409085353296_4287223972476485632_n.jpg (1080x1350, 108K)

>make up
>light tricks
>shadows

try again

Fatal error: SEGFAULT

come'on man, a light make up is inevitable

Attached: 1527003888790.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

>tfw karlie will never change directory with karlie

Attached: Drunk_Shura.png (1366x768, 2.06M)

Men are better than women at everything though.
Everything.

Attached: 1532121977838.jpg (960x1280, 139K)

Mommy and daddy are giving me a quarter of their huge house, so like 70 square meters. At worst I will have to take a part time job from time to time.

fuck off Pajeet

If that is a man, I will gladly become a cocksucking homo...

Bad news either way. That is a boy but he lost his penis.

Attached: Wut.jpg (640x274, 29K)

Fuck, you can't even trust your own eyes these days
What is a general formula to identify a trap?!

Ugh, this.

You would think Jow Forums bigots would stick to their containment board, but no they have to infest actual good boards that aren't unironically racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, etc.

Kindly stop posting and leave

Tits or gtfo

shoulders, look at the length of the chest from one shoulder to the other.

she's legit better at baking than she is at kode. look up her youtube

Maybe for you. I'll pound man ass all day if they look like that.

Famewhore/sellout

Found the SJW.

>Karlie will never shitpost with us here on Jow Forums

t. sjw weebo

Judging by her left wrist's placement, I'm guessing she's extended her left elbow leftwards whilst leaning her head and neck to the right so that someone could take a photo over her left shoulder.

shoulders to hip ratio, neck width, hand size/veins, face midlength, chin/jaw size, overall head size compared to a cis-woman.
also look for camera angles slightly above face and head tilted slightly down.

t. trans

not only face she is like 6'2'' tall