Alright my Rival 300 is dying. What mouse should I get?

Alright my Rival 300 is dying. What mouse should I get?

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 15K)

g403

You should get a warranty replacement on your Rival because a mouse dying within 5 years is unacceptable

someone in my area has a g303 listed for like 60-70% of the price people try to sell it for on ebay
should i bite the bullet?

Attached: 26-197-036-13.jpg (640x480, 18K)

never buy logicfag, it's heavily overpriced garbage for the average consumer with down syndrome.

no, the shape is universally hated unless you have a rare fingertip grip.
crowdfund the ninox astrum on indiegogo. buy switches/cable for your mouse and repair it.

microsoft optical mouse

>heavily overpriced
They're like $60, just how broke are you? Also they have flawless sensors, the best scroll wheels on the market and large teflon pads that actually stay stuck to the mouse. You just hate the company because its popular.

There literally are no better mice in terms of price:performance than logitech

wanna correct myself kind of, I was speaking generally about logitech mice, not about the g303 specifically, but all the logitech mice Ive had over the years have been about the same in terms of quality, so I can't see why this one would be different

Well, it's really just the middle button that's now double or triple clicking. Also they only have a 1 year warranty. Pretty sure basically all mice these days have a 1 year warranty.

>1 year warranty
How can they keep getting away with it?

because they release new mouse models like crazy so if it breaks they just make you buy a new one

I still have the original Rival from 3 years ago and it still works perfectly, at one point I had a weird issue with the scroll wheel(slippage) that fixed itself somehow, do hope it manages atleast 2 more years

Rival 700

Attached: purchase-gallery-template-700__hero.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png (1050x600, 128K)

Thoughts on the M65?

Attached: Corsair M65 Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

G203 when it goes on sale for $20

Everything else is a waste, gaming mice are a scam

Razer mofo

G703 is the only right answer

>gaming mice are a scam
>suggesting a gaming mouse

Attached: qwe_download.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Something that fits your hand well and has a good sensor. There are a lot of good choices these days.

Hurr durr g403 masterrace

Buy 5 Logitech G Pros

Redragon Cobra. Flawless sensor, comfiest surface I've ever felt on a mouse. Been my daily driver for a few months now and i love it. So happy to leave Razershit behind

>those dpi steps
gross

It's a basic 5 button mouse with a good sensor for $20. That's all you need.

MX518 FOR LIFE MUDDAFUKKKAAAAS

Only correct answer

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 7K)