What's with the fetishization of Lelnux on Jow Forums?

What's with the fetishization of Lelnux on Jow Forums?

It's literally a useless OS for the mainstream because there's thousands of iterations and no centralization at all to keep the OS consistent.

This means it's not consumer friendly and only for the 1%.

Attached: linux-logo.jpg (430x316, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=aircrack-ng_suite-under-windows_for_dummies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems#Public_servers_on_the_Internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poeple like being a snowflake

we ARE the 1% you dumbass
and everything outside the desktop realm runs linux or bsd, btw.

Once you're aware of the botnet (as is most of Jow Forums), it's hard to just accept it and move on.

Linux has soem advantages. Also it's good that it's free software, I mean if it were as good as windows I would definitely choose Linux just because it's free.

What's with the fetishization of hedge funds for billionaires?

It's literally a useless financial institution for the mainstream because there's thousands of iterations and no centralization at all to keep the profits consistent.

This means it's not consumer friendly and only for the 1%.

I for one love having Microsoft seeing everything I do

I can't use Linux, because I program for Windows. I could program for Linux, but then I would never make any money.

>everything outside of the desktop realm

And laptop realm. And plenty of servers and sites are still windows.

You need Linux to hack. No other OS will allow you to hack.

Attached: 1531091582830.jpg (544x841, 155K)

Hi Vlad

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux

Attached: rms-05.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Fork it then and make the One Standard, dipshit.

Attached: standards.png (500x283, 24K)

This
aircrack-ng.org/doku.php?id=aircrack-ng_suite-under-windows_for_dummies

Based granny/unifying poster.

One day they will learn.

i 'learned' it a long time ago, i just don't give a fuck

It's alright to program for Windows if you get paid, but I wouldn't like to program in Windows.

What does Jow Forums do with their riced out gnu+linux installs outside of trolling Jow Forums?

we use gnu+linux?
we do everything windowsfags do

desperation to be different
when you have nothing you cling to anything you can

So facebook, youtube, and other dumb nigger shit.

I use it. Not riced tho, bone stock OpenSUSE.

Linux is a kernel, not an operating system.

Is the VS compiler even available on Linux? I guess I could write in gcc syntax and then use mingw, but it seems like a hassle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems#Public_servers_on_the_Internet

Only a bunch of nobodys use windows

Right

Attached: Server OS Market Share 2016 On Premises Spiceworks (1).png (800x571, 67K)

Nah
More like: tor, freenet, i2p and other dumb pedo shit
But gnoolnixtards has equivalent to facebook and youtube except it's for pedos

hahaha look a this botnetfag wtf haha neck urself bro haha u fatso haha

>Spiceworks
Sir

Because the alternatives are fucking spyware. We all know it. You don't even care though because it's more convenient. Bill bob gates could be watching your webcam right now and you wouldn't care, guaranteed, because the new call of duty runs better in windows. A fitting name because it's always fucking watching.
New editions are slowly stripping away user control. How many times have you been told you can't do that, contact your system administrator as if it wasn't a personal machine.
I'm honestly sick of these threads, just chant "one of us" already.

In other news, a majority of IBM PowerVM users surveyed are running AIX or IBM i. How surprising!

I find KDE to be much more user-friendly than windows, and it also runs faster and doesn't force updates upon me that keep changing my default browser every 6 months.

*kernal

>lelnux
terrible. absolutely awful. I can't even say it without sounding like a retard.

you should try a speech therapist

This but unironically

Good question. Go ask lainchan-org. They're easily triggered if you offend linux, too.

Who gives a fuck, nigga.