The absolute state of CS grads

The absolute state of CS grads

readhacker.news/c/3NaTU

Attached: C538CE37-E819-48A9-8D80-5FF3DE2A6CD6.jpg (341x358, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leetcode.com/problemset/all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers tongue my anus.

leetcode.com/problemset/all/

LoL

Jow Forums tard level programming

Do CS even see physics?

No

This, but more over the kid just fucked around during school. People forget that college isn't the end all be all, you have to push for more outside of it. Study the shit you don't need to know YET for your classes, think ahead and do programming challenges in your free time. The poster probably fucked around in his classes, passed with a C, and called it a day. That's not the real world and that's not how you become successful.

Yes, introductory physics for undergrad.

>The poster probably fucked around in his classes, passed with a C, and called it a day. That's not the real world and that's not how you become successful.
Actually it is. He just skipped the networking & nepotism part.

>Networking and nepotism
>Everything I fail at is due to oppression by others and not my own incompetence or lack of discipline
You are literally in every one of these "I couldn't hack it as a developer" threads. The system isn't out to get you, it's just a very competitive world and you gotta be prepared for this. Blaming your shortcomings on perceived collusion amongst others, especially in a realm of nearly pure technical capabilities, is a laughable activity at best. Take this liberal SJW shit to some other industry. My compilers seem to be incompatible with it.

That site is full of pussies

Based.

>one underqualified affirmative action lesbian nigger with fantasy pronouns graduates from shit university solely on merit of being a nigger and whoopadoo surprise can't do jack shit
>this specimen can be thus be extrapolated to every CS graduate

Attached: eat shit.jpg (400x505, 133K)

I had to take two levels of either chem or physics for a CS bachelors in science here in clapistan.

Why is CS so full of anti intellectuals?

Attached: B700B024-6E0C-4401-8356-0E5818FDDBE3.jpg (720x581, 34K)

So... Into to physics. Go on some time.

Why so many people study CS instead engineering?

Wow it's almost as if a non physics major doesn't need to go in depth in physics....like....woah.......

this reminds me of a guy who got temporary PTSD for firing a gun
*sips*
people are so fragile nowadays

Attached: 1528918756433.png (380x349, 77K)

>site called hacker news
>Jow Forums tier bait discussed seriously, ad nauseum
>threads about actual hacking flagged [dead]
"hacker"
"news"

Attached: 2018-05-09-113555_1257x151_scrot.png (1257x151, 33K)

>falling for jewish tricks
all of this stuff is set up to make the endevor look easier to outsiders. Nobody gets asked questions that easy in interviews

Its news about startups and productivity articles, some programming, mainly shit news. Hacker news is a trash hugfest

>I recently graduated and have been grinding for interview prep (leetcode and CTCI mostly), but I’m getting no where. Easy problems take me 2-5 hours.

Person say begin hard fizzbuzz,check palindromes,add number or some string question.

Lol, even the hard ones are a fucking cake walk.

the fuck is this site. what do they mean PTSD? wtf

>that 30 yo boomer who actually believes we live in a meritocracy

Attached: DerBoomer.jpg (234x215, 6K)

post traumatic stress disorder

this is good

fuck weak people

Oh look, another oppressed straight male

you know what i meant. having a PTSD from not handling being a failure for believing CS is good. Jesus christ, are all the universities in the world just printing BD, MD and phD and not teaching a thing?