By entering TPB you agree to XMR being mined using your CPU. If you don't agree please leave now or install an adBlocker

>By entering TPB you agree to XMR being mined using your CPU. If you don't agree please leave now or install an adBlocker

what the fuck?

Attached: japan.webm (512x320, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video6079493/sailor_warrior_akko_giantness-scene
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he isn't using an ad blocker

i am using an ad blocker

Any webserver manager stupid enough to fall for the cryptocurrency meme shouldn't be trusted.

I don't see the problem, why wouldn't you be using an ad blocker?

Who cares. Letting them take a few cents of your electricity is better than dealing with the advertisement jews.

no it isn't

>everything needs to be free!

Attached: 4c1.png (525x399, 244K)

>using a public tracker
you deserve everything you get desu

actually the reason ads are bad is because they often lead to malware, and a cryptominer IS malware so it's just as bad

>private trackers don't want you to mine crypto for them

Attached: file.png (485x23, 1K)

Seriously what the fuck is these people's endgame? Do they think every website can just live off patreon or some shit? Why on earth would you try to convince other people to use an adblocker, they're bringing revenue to the services you mooch off of

And nobody better give me that shit about "gubutt then maybe they'll make the ads smaller" it's not like anybody who installs an adblocker ever takes it off for any reason

WTF is up with that video

What anime is this

see I don't care if sites receive revenue as long as it doesn't attempt to compromise my hardware

boku no crypto

Gonna need a source on that anime, friendo.

Attached: 12fa5b270f8071bea2574c4c4c7c3237.png (179x177, 47K)

P[LEASE PROVIDE THE RAGUU SAUCE NOW

>Hmm so this guy's acid semen burnt through my skirt and he just raped a building.
>Now he's calling me sexy.
>Better take my fucking panties off.
Seems pretty unwise.

Attached: 1528502235419.png (1000x815, 676K)

Some people would rather have advertisements not exist at all. Others disapprove the current state of the ad industry on ethical grounds. A few more just like sticking it to google.

SOMEONE POST THE SAUCE ALRAEDY

holy shit i just saw that.
i mean it's not like i care at all,
but wow. they just up and say it.

Attached: 1514016786606.jpg (768x768, 56K)

I mean, fair enough. At least they tell you. They do need to make money somehow.

Attached: 1531968293351.jpg (446x559, 42K)

she can't beat him the normal way

Tales of Titillation: Sailor Warrior Akko

I don't see the problem.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (832x51, 20K)

thanks
hentaiplus.co / tales-of-titillation-episode-01-subbed.html

found the sauce

prase u

Are you surprised? Websites need revenue to function, and inherently immoral websites tend to use immoral methods of getting that revenue.

Yeah, people are idiots and/or hypocrites.

literally what the fuck did i just watch

>Tales of Titillation: Sailor Warrior Akko

xvideos.com/video6079493/sailor_warrior_akko_giantness-scene

Imagine being this stupid and uninformed

>TBP
Use literally anything else including Netflix

THIS PIC CRACKS ME UP

>xvideos

>not using adblocker
>using tpb

Deserved it desu.

>newegg mines data

>And nobody better give me that shit about "gubutt then maybe they'll make the ads smaller" it's not like anybody who installs an adblocker ever takes it off for any reason
I disable my adblocker on Jow Forums, personally.

>"gubutt then maybe they'll make the ads smaller" it's not like anybody who installs an adblocker ever takes it off for any reason
Actually, I'm fairly sure a lot of people would stop using adblock if ads stopped being so invasive
I mean, do you honestly feel it's okay when an ad literally covers the entire fucking screen? Or when a huge ass scrolling banner follows your browser and obstructs 1/3 of the page? Or when you're on a download page and there's 30 different DOWNLOAD ads around the actual download button? Or when an ad runs a malicious script on your PC because the ad network got hacked? Or when your browsing data gets given away to 300 ad networks simultaneously?
There's a reason why people use adblockers and the reason is NOT freeloading.

Facebooks mines likes.
Youtube mines subs.
Reddit mines comments.
Android mines location data.
They all mine data and online habits.
>A OK! companies need to make money!

TPB mines crypto.
>OY VEY! people are earning sheckels outside of our control!!

>still using torrents

Attached: Ipfs-logo-1024-ice-text.png (1024x1024, 70K)

Imagine being so entitled that you think sites don't deserve to extort you in random ways to make a profit. It's your choice to use the site. If you don't agree with their practices, just don't fucking use it it's that simple.

If you're some ten year old that believes "REEEE MY DATA SHOULD BE PRIVATE ADS ARE EVILLLL I GET TO FORCE MY WILL ON EVERY COMPANY IN THE WORLLDDDDD", then just don't use the internet.

Holy fucking shit that was great.
It's all softcore stuff but good lord if it's not the funniest shit I've seen in a while. Thanks user.

Attached: 1363439772199.png (733x904, 545K)

>not wanting a site to damage your hardware
>a bad thing
says you

That is literally not what he was saying. Try and use your brain next time, sweetie.

it literally is what he's saying, do you know what a cryptominer does

I know, but it's literally not what he said, dumb strawposter.

So can someone explain why is it a problem? Are you not using adblockers, or it's illegal now?
Not even saying you will barely burn anything during your average visit to TPB - hop in, search, glance torrent list, pick one you like, start download, close page. It most likely takes about three minutes or so.

pleb here someone tell me what the fuck is going on in lay terms

my entire point is that cryptomining = resource intensive = possible damage because of how cryptomining works, and that's one reason to use an adblocker or to not visit the site at all

I don't care if he was implying cryptominers aren't malware or that sites can do whatever to get revenue

>or install an adBlocker
You don't use an adblocker?
For real though, isn't the idea of using you CPU to pay for server costs a better idea than having shady ads that might infect your computer?

It's not falling for it if you are committing no resources to acquiring something that others are willing to buy from you.

>everything needs to be free!
This is about a site that "host" stolen content so you can get it for free though. Not some "poor" content creators that actually make stuff.

Normies are paying the bills. What's the problem with that?

>possible damage
Explain yourself. Does cryptomining stress the system more than prime95/OCCT? Even if it does, every CPU built in literally the last 20 years throttles down when it gets anywhere near to dangerous temperatures.

>every CPU built in literally the last 20 years throttles down when it gets anywhere near to dangerous temperatures
and sometimes the fans fail to cool it down, which is where the damage comes from

So if I use ublock origin im safe from sites trying to mine buttcoins?

Then it will just throttle harder. If it can't cool the CPU throttled to the lowest point, it couldn't cool it at idle either. Also Tjunction Max.
I'm not defending javascript mining, I think it's bullshit, but it would take literally years of having the page open non-stop to cause any significant degradation of silicone.

There is nothing wrong with using niggercattle to pay for your servers
Niggercattle actually enjoy being exploited

>my entire point is that cryptomining = resource intensive = possible damage because of how cryptomining works

This is some boomer ass retardation. This reminds me when I took an intro to programming course in uni and someone was scared to run the code since he asked if running hello world so many times will wear out his cpu

>he asked if running hello world so many times will wear out his cpu
holy shit wtf

Attached: 1530430445588.jpg (480x349, 25K)

>my CPU isn't meant to be used
wew lad