Is it always better to use OneDrive on a Windows computer...

Is it always better to use OneDrive on a Windows computer? Like it is better to use Google Drive on a chromebook and iCloud on a mac.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 2K)

Or is it better to use Dropbox on my Windows laptop? Which one is less taxing on the computer? I believe that something outside of the ecosystem will tax the computer's performance in the long term.

None of these significant resources. Quit worrying about it.

No, use your preferred cloud storage.

>using any cloud storage ever
>not just keeping your files on external storage

I have a job in a digital environment.

No but is onedrive more optimized for windows computer?

>No but is onedrive more optimized for windows computer?
No.

It’s better to use your own self hosted cloud system like Nextcloud

>I have a job
The it comes free with your O365 sub.

Well it easily integrates into the windows explorer

I need cloud drive for my personal things. I also use a windows for personal use. Although I'm saving up for a macbook.

Oh really? And I believe it doesn't tax the computer much? Like energy/performance wise.

If you use anything else than Loonix+Self hosted cloud service, I hope you don't store sensitive data on your cloud.

You disgust me nigger

dropbox is fucking garbage, stop using it. idc what else you use

syncthing is far less taxing, it doesn't have backups,though. it just syncs your folders across multiple computers

>backups
yes, it has
>far less taxing
Literally lying

no it doesn't, idiot. syncthing is a syncing program. It does not do backups. It'll save increments of older files. Their fucking developer wiki even says it's NOT FOR BACKUPS and you can use rsnapshot or something similar for backups

fucking idiot

All of those suck. Use Mega instead.

Trash. I get it with my Orifice365 subscription but it's so trash we pay hundreds extra a month just for Dropbox.

If you had used it two years ago you would know it has come a long way and improved out of site.
AutoTask is also a worthy mention

You do realize some 365 subscriptions don't include ODFB or even personal, right?

It was trash two years ago and it's still trash now.

You can't be this salty

Attached: Screenshot_20180723-142421.png (1080x1920, 237K)