Bidet

are these gook toilets worth it?
tired of wiping my ass t b h

Attached: 5.Washlet_Cleansing.jpg (1200x710, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao92t6_lvKE
youtube.com/watch?v=bRN_Hvujglk
theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2015/may/26/disposable-wipes-sewer-toilet-cities-flushable
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

install gentooilet

>tired of wiping my ass
You still need to do it unless you're fine walking around with a wet ass.

You can install a hose+bidet head next to your current toilet.

How do these things work anyway? Is it like 1500 psi pressure washer spray or just a sprinkler? I see no way a simple sprinkler would clean my shitty ass. Gonna need some serious pressure to get the fecal matter off my butt cheeks and out of my ass hair. I mean come on. Toilet paper uses friction with pressure to remove poop and it takes me like 6-9 wads of paper at least to clean my shitty ass. So wants the deal with these bidet things? How they work?

IN SOVIET RUSSIA TOILET PISSES AT YOU

Totally worth it. Planning to get one in the future for sure.

Heated seats, built in bidet, built in air drying. Good stuff.

I always did end up patting with one or two sheets of paper after to dry off completely though, but that is still way better in my book than just wiping off the shit normally.

I find it amazing that these never took off outside of Japan/Korea. In parts of Europe (and many othre countries I'm sure) it's common to do what
said, and I would imagine that these countries would have been more open to these washlets, but they never took of there either.

Here in my northern european country neither ever took off so I'm stuck with plain old ineffecient toilet paper.

that's not how it works dumbass lmao

>stuck with plain old ineffecient toilet paper
>not using baby wipes
Its like you enjoy a filthy ass.

>gook toilets
pic related is a gook toilet

bidets are frog toilets

Attached: squat-toilet-middle-east.jpg (640x480, 84K)

The good ones spray with high pressure onto your ass, even into your rectum if you spread your butthole well enough. The ones in Japan actually hurts.

Why don't you enlighten us on how bidet works genius.

>middle-east.jpg
>gook
You tried.

it's a squat toilet, doesnt matter that it's in the ME. they use the same in lot of asian countries (mostly in the countryside)

>into your rectum if you spread your butthole

Attached: Ultra+rare+smug+anime+girl+if+youre+reading+this+youve_56cff8_5818425.jpg (229x220, 8K)

Holy crap. They are like pressure washers then. Seems kinda weird. The thought of fecal matter and high pressure water spraying it everywhere sounds disgusting.

Heard that they seriously fuck up the sewer system.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao92t6_lvKE

here's one for all the cringe compilations out there

Attached: asian2_squat-postimg-539v.jpg (500x375, 62K)

Does anyone have a link of a demo video?

This is a real bidet, not that cheap shit.
You use your hands.

Attached: image.jpg (584x404, 77K)

That's why they should be thrown in the trash you savage.

Surely, you are able to adjust the pressure, no?

>not wanting to be anally penetrated by your toilet
why

>You use your hands.
I fucking knew it. Bidets are a lie. No way I'm getting shit on my hand purposely. That's some street shitting tier nonsense.

If a small showerhead isn't enough to get your ass clean, there's something wrong with your nutrition.

>You use your hands.
no way fag

You would not just take an user's word without verification, no?

100% yes.
You still need to dry your butt with some paper, but it's SO MUCH CLEANER.

You use soap and clean your ass the same way as when you fucking shower, how is that disgusting?
I feel dirty if I have to use paper.

I have one, my answer is "maybe"
That's not how they work, you still wipe and after. You can make it easier to clean by having more fiber.
don't do that

before and after*

There is literally nothing wrong with eating 3-4 cheeseburgers and a pizza every day.

My process is 1. wipe once to take most of the fecal matter 2. use the bidet 3. pat it dry. I'm still using paper but at least I and the toilet is clean.
youtube.com/watch?v=bRN_Hvujglk
I have this. It seems weak but still enoug to give you an enema if you need the be throughout.
Yep, it is possible.

yes, you can literally upgrade your toilet and advanced 1000 years in hygiene by install this

Attached: hand sprayer.jpg (640x640, 50K)

I don't step into the shower with shit on my ass though. Feces directly on the hands is gross even with soap. My god bidets are fucking savage. What's the point? Some comfy toilet paper and a baby wipe or two is so much better then literal shit wiped off with bare hands.

>advanced technology
>high pressure shit sprayer

A good Japanese bidet will give you clean wipes every time with no hand contact required.

You're getting baited pretty hard, son.

you know you're not supposed to flush baby wipes even if they claim they're flushable?

The bidet already clean your ass, so all you need to do is wipe it dry with toilet paper.
If you still worry use the hand sprayer or shower head to throughly clean and massage it and then dry with paper.

>high pressure dirt sprayer

Attached: 912tyGUYLcL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1125, 287K)

Roll a few pieces of paper and soak it in water then wipe as far as you can reach. Usually after this the ass will still be somewhat wet, so you can use dry paper. Repeat this several times and you'll be clean.
No one should be put to barbaric torture of having to use dry paper.

Maybe if you're in a third world country that has outdated waste processing...

>AquaClean 4000
They should have named it the AssBlaster 4000.

you spray start from perineum then arse and finally bum, clean throughly, then wipe with paper..
Much cleaner and more hygienic than just using paper.

Just because I use baby wipes doesn't mean I flush them. I throw them in the trash can next to my shitter.

no, you're wrong.

theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2015/may/26/disposable-wipes-sewer-toilet-cities-flushable

Get one

The apartment in the building where I grew up in Croatia was built during Yugoslavia days (1971) and the bathroom came with a bidet.

>implying feces is the same as dirt

Oh well, looks like the plebs will be busy unclogging sewers as I sashay past them with my beautifully pristine asshole.

>implying the used wipes can't be tossed in the trash
>proud of walking around with a wet ass and fecal matter on their hands
>t. savage

>wet ass and fecal matter on their hands
How the fuck do you think wipes/bidets work?

Handheld bidet is the best srs

>Having a trash can filled with shit stained cloth
No thanks

>not keeping a midget gook for hosing down your asshole
>and for fucking

>tired of wiping my ass
Murifat hygiene strikes again

Why do we Americans hate bidets? I think it's disgusting I have to walk around with a shitty ass all day because my bathroom doesn't have one.

Thats fucking disgusting
I have never once put my bare hand up to my asshole and rubbed it after taking a shit
That is disgusting
Why the fuck cant you just, I dont know, let the bidet do its thing THEN wipe with toilet paper?
I swear to god one of you fuckers are gonna shake my hand and give me pink eye

Attached: 1532243360354.jpg (625x626, 39K)

Same I don't get it. I installed a cheap one on my toilet and people act all weird about it too. Like is it really weirder cleaning your ass with water vs shoving your hand + paper up your ass to vigorously clean it?

I own one, and yes it does.
>hurr, I'm going to spray my butthole with water and it's going to magically dry itself without toilet paper

In japan i remember playing around with a toilet not realising it was set to max pressure. I had not prepared my anus for that

Found the smelly people at work that never wash their hands, dick or butthole. Also answers why Americans smell so bad.

Keep your enema fetish for yourself.
Also that's the wrong way to do an enema, never use high pressure or anything stupid like that, or you get a ticket to the ER and get featured in freakish and stupid accidents compilations.

There is soap and a sink to wash your hands next to every toilet, paper or not.
Do you think a thin layer of weak paper actually protects your hands from pathogens?
Of course you wash your fucking hands, what kind of crap have you heard about bidets that is related to not washing your hands your dirty animal?

I wish they made heated ones, the only option with heater are the high tier seats for hundred of dollars.

Toilet paper is supposed to dissolve when wet. You're using a very shitty toilet paper. It could also explain why you're having a problem with dry paper...

I never understood wiping your ass with toilet paper.
Do Americans just smear their inner ass cheeks with paper and that's it?

Attached: 1381284087445.png (989x1022, 1.31M)

They're great! Get one.

American here. I always thought bidets were a freakish European meme. Then as some what of a joke, I bought a $20 bidet attachment. I will never go back to standard wiping. I miss my toilet when I go away or am at work. It truly is amazing how much cleaner you get.

At my work i wet tp to clean my ass with, it works pretty similar

I just take a bath after taking a shit
You get all sweaty on the bathroom if you stay for more than 3 minutes and fuck that

Attached: 1532207946025.jpg (415x604, 50K)

sounds like good idea, bidet takes place

>ITT
>what is a bidet
>how to use it
>why is it the superior choice

It's not rocket science:
>you clean most of the shit with toilet paper
>instead of using tons of paper to achieve perfect cleanliness you shift to the bidet
>point your ass at the faucet and turn it on
>you let water take care of the rest
>as a finishing touch, you place a small quantity of intimate wash on your hand and rub your ass with it while the water is running
>your ass and your hand are now both as clean as they can get
>additionally, you wash your hands

With bidet you achieve better results in less time and don't end up clogging the sewers with tons of toilet paper.

Attached: Bidet_weiss.jpg (1920x1479, 436K)

You do realize the japanese ones have a blow dryer built in right?

Heated seat, pressure control, air blower, auto flush, auto lift/drop cover, pre-flush, uv light, are just few of the abundance of features built into the seat these days.

Why can't americans understand simple things like this?

Underrated

>Using any toilet paper at all

You can use a single square before you get up to confirm that it comes up clean. But that's all you need. You can power wash your pooper from 0-100%. I bought a bidet off Amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. I'm considering getting a fancier one with a drier.

>Toilet paper uses friction with pressure to remove poop and it takes me like 6-9 wads of paper at least to clean my shitty ass. So wants the deal with these bidet things? How they work?
Imagine that you got cake cream on your hair. Which do you think it would clean better, dry toilet paper or high pressure water?

How the fuck can all the asians squat with their heels on the ground?

I think only fat people cant because their belly gets in the way.

I once was in Paris as a kid and they had this kind of toilet there.

>t. filthy disgusting animal that never takes the trash out and lets it pile up
Its like the concept of a lidded trash that gets taken out daily escapes you.

>implying anyone ever said anything about not washing their hands after wiping with toilet paper
Don't ever touch me you wet assholed shit stained hand heathen

Wait!
are there anons in this thread that don't have bidet?
Do you live in a 3rd world country?

Damm, how much would one of these wonder machines cost?

Neither. The correct choice is toilet paper, then baby wipes followed by a shower.

>Do you live in a 3rd world country?
Given the absolute state of modern America, maybe?

Some have separate shower heads on which you can control water pressure and temperature. After all, you can install them connected to any kind of water supply you want, so you better connect them to both cold and hot water pipes.

Anyone else hate using public toilets? I carry one of those keys with me so I can get in the disabled toilets.

>are these gook toilets worth it
Um no sweaty, the toilet paper is the civilized person's choice and using the bidet will lead to the fall of western civilization

you'll use less TP and you'll get a cleaner ass. You'll still wipe but for way less TP

Check your diet man.

And I've tried one of those that had some sort of d-pad to aim the water spray where the shit's at. It was pretty cool

>he still uses TP exclusively
>he doesn't keep within his reach a collapsible rubber water bottle and a TSA-approved liquid container filled with shower gel for when he needs to shit in public toilets
>b-but I'll get shit on my hands that should have shower gel in it that would get lathered anyway while I gently scrub my asshole that has been wet a little with some amount of water from my bottle
>he doesn't - at the BARE MINIMUM - use wet wipes
The absolute state

These beautiful machines would be no match for the American diet.

>tired of wiping my ass t b h
He who is tired of wiping his ass, is tired of life.

>he doesn't just shit in the morning before taking a shower
Real talk though bidets are the most civilized way of doing things but it's overkill when baby wipes do just fine. If you have disgusting curry shits all day that require you to full on wash your ass after a dump I suggest you start by changing your diet.
Also bin those wipes m8, don't flush, or at least don't flush more than 1.

Bidets are real nigga shit.

If you don't use one you are a degenerate.

I can guarantee I am cleaner than you since I wash my genitals with water and soap, then dry. Then I wash my hands. Feels good to live in the first world and not smell like rotten ass like you clearly do.

nah, it's a flexibility question. westerners are simply not used to squatting and have shortened achilles tendons.

I have terrible ankle flexibility, especially in my left ankle (broke it as a kid and didnt do mobility rehab afterwards)
I can still squat for just about a minute (but it gets uncomfortable very quickly) by doing a very wide stance and opening my hip very wide (to compensate for lack of ankle flexibility)

Attached: Pracownie_2012_-_etiudy_teatralne_(21.04.2012)_(7581698180).jpg (1024x685, 92K)

Just buy the shower head ones that attach to your upper tank.

what if it tickles your ass?

more slav-squatting women plz