The best mobile OS of all time

The best mobile OS of all time.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: link_Hevzi9dJ844iEsq1pSRVRWoJs82mC4vs,w300h223[1].jpg (300x223, 9K)

BlackBerry OS is the best mobile operating system. Windows mobile isn't bad though. Unfortunately, Google destroyed both. I think it's good they got fined a gazillion monopoly bucks in Europe.

It's on life support till next december and has almost no apps for it.

i will kill you cunt

It's so good you can't even watch YouTube on it anymore

retard

At least they tried, right?

dipshit

I actually had a Windows phone for over a year.
The piece of shit couldn't even properly render CSS grids.

sounds like a (You) problem

As someone who moved from Android to Windows 10 Mobile and back to Android, I wish I could. W10M is better than Android on plenty of points.

Shit app selection, otherwise I would get one

Windows Phone 7.8 was even better, especially its People Hub that integrated all social media and contacts to one place. It was magical, making a phone call to someone whose Facebook update you just read was two taps away.

Keyboard on WP was always the best, still not beaten.

>Prove me wrong
I don't have to. Just try to use it.

>B L O A T

>prove me wrong
Even default apps from Microsoft are shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180712-224201.png (1080x1920, 324K)

The only correct answer
Man i love BlackBerry Hub

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>he's using (((mobile apps)))

There's a YouTube app on it that's unbeatable by both iOS and Android apps, both official and unofficial. (((Google))) doesn't even care to remove it since nobody uses WP anymore.

>Prove me wrong.

I cannot

it really was the best mobile os of all time

wp 8.1 though, not that shit of windows 10 mobile

It's so good it was abandoned and had difficulty with functioning cross-platform apps when it was in development. What a winner. Not much different than .

>The best mobile OS of all time.
Only in the alternative universe where iOS and Android never existed.

I liked WebOS... Seems like a ton of the traits of it are integrated in Android P...

Literally this. We could have lived in an ideal world if it hadnt been for those fucking Android and Apple fags. I miss BB OS so much

bumpo

BlackBerry died because it was Canadian, and for absolutely no other reason. It had a solid niche that neither Apple nor Google could beat.

Canada can't into ANYTHING, just living here sucks like you Americans wouldn't believe.

This. Blackberry represent baybee

I'm still using bb10 and none of you zoomers are ever gonna stop me

Attached: ima_came_here_to_laugha_at_you.png (466x319, 56K)

I, too have wondered why Windows mobile keyboard was so supremely comfy to write on. It’s just a hunk of glass with a digital keyboard on the screen and yet it fit my writing like a glove. Also yeah, the Social Media hub thing was really great until it became deprecated in subsequent updates

can't, my lumia 950xl is going stronk
it has whatsapp and spotify
literally everything I need on a phone
I don't have that problem (TM)

why is it that so many people say apps === OS?
just because your OS has many apps doesn't make it good
windows mobile is by far better than android and ios

>has almost no apps for it.

Yeah, no millions of fart apps, and no millions of flashlight apps that require all your personal data to turn on a fucking led.

>The piece of shit couldn't even properly render CSS grids.

CSS Grid is fucking stupid anyway. It's just the umpteenth re-implementation of the same crap you could do with twenty years earlier.

>tfw windows 10 mobile integrated a flashlight directly in the top down menu so you can activate it with literally two taps from the lockscreen
based as fuck
but I haven't used android and ios in years so they might have this as well..