If you had unlimited room, money, and have the ability to bend all laws of physics, what kind of bedroom would you get...

If you had unlimited room, money, and have the ability to bend all laws of physics, what kind of bedroom would you get? I would want pic related, a perpetually night-time room with a comfy library.

Attached: EF13C203-2991-4236-AEF4-E48E73FF6E52.jpg (1500x1060, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1zAptG9N7N1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Karton2.jpg (600x400, 148K)

Freeze!

Attached: 1507039471620.jpg (666x716, 34K)

based option
a house that you can move everywhere you want

SHIT!
Based mobile home

treehouse fort bedroom

vocaroo.com/i/s1zAptG9N7N1

Based
I missed my old tree house. We didn’t have walls or a roof, but we had a ladder that would be kicked away if any stinky girls came by.

go away pedo doctor

never had one
they look good though in my imagination

I'd have a spacious room with a picture window, skylight, hot tub, marble floors, ensuite bathroom, king size bed, 70" TV and Dan Annarino paintings on every wall.

A room that defies entropy and creates infinite energy, and a device that- maybe using quantum entanglement, or who knows, some other made up new rule, it bends the laws of physics after all, that transfers energy contact-lessly between two places. None of you are thinking outside the box, then I'd have the fuck you money to not just accomplish my dream of putting Humanity a couple hundred miles ahead in the direction of a Utopia but have so much left over I could buy the coziest of cozy little libraries with the most advanced screens made to make that bitch look exactly like how it does in the picture.

Sometimes, we just want a comfy room, mate
My childhood wouldn’t have been the way it was without it
This nigga flexing

That's my point though, you could have all of the coziest of cozy rooms, you wouldn't be just limited to one, you'd have as many as you want. Hell, if you wanted to really bend the rules almost to their breaking point, I'd just have it be a cozy campfire room with a device that upon touching gives me the powers of Doctor Manhattan so I can make a perfect Utopia and make literally as many of these rooms for anyone and any person, you'd get maximum cozy if you just think outside the box.

Would getting whatever you want, without having to work for it, be really what you want?

a room where i have a girlfriend

Damn...

Attached: 014A563C-1836-48AF-954F-969E7A6D3B6A.jpg (829x768, 84K)

Attached: f5e4c13be99c48079b6c002e8a5bf382.jpg (854x480, 39K)

the crown jewel!

Yeah, considering I can't pull an Anime/White Lantern myself into ultimate power with "The power of friendship" or some shit I'd never be able to achieve it, and thus I'd only be able to help steer the world in a positive direction instead of making the world a perfect, awesome place without any disease, hunger, crime/drugs (Or rather, no need for crime/drugs, because no one just decides to rob people or become addicted for fun, so if those people can be in a good situation aswell there's not gonna be any crime of that nature, excluding crimes by crazies and shit which is a whole other story) so if I don't get everything with an instant "IRL Cheat" device I'll never be able to make everyone happy.

i always liked hey arnold's room

Attached: heyarnold.jpg (500x373, 38K)

Honestly, how fucking hot would that room get during the summer?

>because no one just decides to rob people or become addicted for fun
You'd be surprised.

I'd have a small clean room with white walls contrasting the dark brown, smooth, wooden floor, with floor heating (that kind of stuff is important). One of the walls would be a window showing an empty space that I could use like a 3D editor; adding objects, building terrain, weather effects and choosing lighting conditions to make the perfect view.
Then just add a comfy bed and a desk and I'm happy.

the outdoors is my library

Attached: C773B866-A26C-4AB6-A3D5-9801344DB86B.jpg (721x458, 223K)

probably just what it is now, i don't like having things overly fancy or anything, just like to keep it clean and comfy, my room is that aleady