I'm good now

I'm good now.
Please come back.

Attached: php7.png (602x322, 28K)

PHP is dead, All bow down for the JS king

Rust and webassembly is the future on the internet.
On mobile it's Go and Fuschia.

>webassembly

Attached: nothanks.png (650x435, 295K)

Those languages serve two different purposes.

>jerking this hard

Rust died with Firefoxs memory leaks. Web assembly never took off

It's going to be things that compile down to webassembly

Use you every day desu. Phphaters can stay mad while I stay productive

Only in some circles

Im an intern in my uni TIC dep. and doing Laravel and Vue.js, will it look good on my CV?

Yes, for webdev jobs. Just make sure to have something to show off. Worthless for non webdev.

>go
>webassembly
>rust

Attached: d09[1].jpg (684x546, 76K)

Yes. PHP jobs pay well because people don't want to learn it but it's widely used.

Damm I see, Thx for the replies, and I guess shit's good, I still have 3 more years of internship so gonna do some dide projects b4 I finish the studies

You're thinking of Cobol

Actually Cobol might not be a bad idea if you're a masochist. Literally no young people want to use it including yours truly so compensation is good. Big financial institutions and government departments still use it and refuse to replace it because of risk. Worst part is it's not even modern Cobol but shit from 30+ years ago. But someone has to maintain it, could be you.

Thx 4 the advice, but I think that being a cobol guy does not help you improving your CV, bcause you are not using the modern cool and popular technologies.

All depends on where you want to work. I only do remote work and most of that is web related. If you want office work with good job security and pension then java/cobol are good options.
Figure out what type of company you want to work at and look at the job postings. You got 3 years to fill your CV.

Yes, they will love to hire someone who is willing to do grunt work for no pay.

Until php can do good async it's not useful for modern webapp dev. I def support the typing features tho.

Oh I see, I'll take into account those things. Thx cobolfag!!

>cobolfag
How low I've fallen...

Attached: 1491660364789.jpg (490x283, 32K)

Webpages on my server loaded way faster after upgrading from 5 to 7. It's great that most modern distributions have already migrated to it.

>3 more years of internship
well shit

LMFAO