Like/Dislike bar

>Used to be green and red
>Then blue and grey
>Now completely grey

What are they up to, Jow Forums?

Attached: completely gray.png (1251x778, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oYKgHvPVACE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>PewDiePie
You have to go back.

it prevents hurting anyone's feelings with the bad colors when Jewtube's LGBT pride videos get disliked to hell

This post is probably a joke but it's actually close to reality.
In terms of visual design, muting and eventually removing color entirely from a UI element draws attention away from it.
Youtube's intent is to clearly make the Like/Dislike ratio less visible and important, may or may not be politically motivated because their TrannyFaggot LGBTQBBQBRAAAP garbage videos get downvoted to hell.

I wasn't even joking, they're aim is exactly as you are saying.
I don't see any other logical reason for such a specific UI change.

poll time
when do you think YouTube will decide to hide the like/dislike bar from viewers and only show it to the video uploader?

I remember when they had the star ratings.

Before 2020.

2020 minimum 2021/22 max

Attached: Clipboard01.png (1678x709, 619K)

>not liking based poods
YOU have to go back, mister reddit bunnyfag.

The lead UI designer for YouTube is a nigress.

I'm guessing this time in 2019.

did you forget
>what a fucking nigger
>death to all jews
?
if you are still subscribed to him than you are no better than a KKK member

I think the more interesting question is that since this seems inevitable what is stopping them from doing it right now

That's exactly what makes him based you fucking niggerjew.

Lowest IQ post I've seen in a while

Because rolling out small changes overtime instead of doing a massive change in one go gives the frog in the boiler effect. People won't notice the change if it's gradual over a long period of time.

whatever kyle

That's the old layout, desu.

Attached: 27b.jpg (300x300, 26K)

You have to get out of Britain.

>Guy makes videos for 8 years
>2 mistakes
I think I can forgive him

i just want the star rating system back

Attached: 1522198684090.png (399x320, 119K)

Seems easy enough to fix for your own personal 'experience'.

While we are on the topic. Do comment dislikes even do anything anymore? I remember that comments that got disliked often enough would be hidden and even that a dislike would remove a like. Why's that gone now?

So when shitty leftist nigger comments get downvoted to hell and back they don't get hidden.
Youtube's way to "empower" minority voices with nigger opinions.

But actual racist comments get downvoted too... Do they not see this?

it's still red and green for me senpai

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-07-23.png (905x285, 53K)

You people are not seeing the real reason for the disappearance of the like bar. Sure political videos get downvoted especially when they clearly follow a moronic agenda and are being pushed into the general public. But most of those videos will stay in their little ecochamber and get few dislikes. An exception to this is only made by organized groups with an agenda that collectively dislike videos with numerous fake accounts but even that is minor compared to the much more likely reason why the like bar is disappearing. The videos that get disliked the most are clickbait. "You won't believe this" type of shit that gets 1/3rd dislikes because everyone is disappointed after clicking these for a good reason. But clickbait makes money. All these videos easily crack the one million views and often go ridiculously high considering their actual content and thus make a huge amount of revenue. If it was obvious from the start that these are shitty with a clearly visible dislike bar even before you click them they wouldn't be this successful in baiting for views.

TL:DR The dislike bar disappears because it affects clickbait the most and clickbait makes the most money for youtube.

>faggot produces shit for years
>creates some artificial drama to stay relevant
ftfy

>creates artificial drama
>he did it on purpose guys

>pewdiepie
kill yourself
>suggested rick and morty
kill yourself
>suggested riddle of the rocks 2
good taste

1/3, you tried.

>guy makes cringeworthy videos for 8 years
>2 decent productions
I think you shoud hang yourself

>I don't linke the content so it's cringe
>2 decent productions
EDGY

Ofc he did
Everyone knows that saying "nigger" or "gas the jews" on a popular, normalfag filled website will cause drama. And get attention, which is how e-celebs make money. Lo and behold, Peter Pie says something insensitive, and soon every "news site" talks about him. Free publicity achieved.
Now, I am over the age of 12, so I've never heard of that shitter before. But now, thanks to the coverage detailing how is worse than Hitler (or /ourguy/, depending on what kind of retard is talking), I am aware of his existence.

But no, a guy who makes money by marketing himself actually made a complete idiot mistake / was actually a Jow Forumsack all along. Sure thing.

C U C K

So you're saying PewDiePie was targeting Jow Forums with his self-marketing

This is a KKK website

>expecting such massive changes so quickly
Do you have any idea how hard it is to change a single line of color? Youtube's code is huge! Googlers can't operate without some coffee too, so that adds up approximately 200% more time to work on it

>Everything is about LGQPTTUQUQ social issues
kys you dumb politics poster

I get your point but how does changing the color of the like/dislike bar change any of that? If you click on the video you've already fallen for the clickbait and the dislike bar doesn't change the fact that you fell for it.

>So you're saying PewDiePie was targeting Jow Forums with his self-marketing
Are you 11? He was most likely targeting people like you who don't know any better and would continue giving his channel free traffic based on artifical drama.

>That's exactly what makes him based you fucking niggerjew
Sure, if you happen to be in middle school.

I actually don't remember if you used to be able to see the like bar before clicking the video at some point but it probably was sometime before clickbait becoming so popular. To answer your question if you don't see the like bar because it is basically camouflaged in the UI you are not so likely to follow the hivemind to dislike it too and to stop watching more clickbait.

>old layout
hownew.ru

His target are literally normies, not gaymers. If you like his videos you shoud reconsider your life choices.

Fuck, can't you just talk like a normal person you dumb fuck?

anime website faggot

Attached: file.png (500x707, 386K)

Indisputable evidence that r/t_D can't recognize even the simplest of baitposts

>t. top goy

>Fuck, can't you just talk like a normal person you dumb fuck?
I'm sorry I didn't call you a faggot 20 times. Maybe the you would have like the answer.

Then*

youtu.be/oYKgHvPVACE

But it is.
Prime example.
Now u kys.