Are curved TVs a meme or are there any real benefits compared to a standard flat-screen?

Are curved TVs a meme or are there any real benefits compared to a standard flat-screen?

Attached: 1532247888004.jpg (1058x1500, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like alot of consumer technologies, the marketing department does overblow the benefits, but they are there. In this case, it's nice for a wider\larger tv, but honestly don't even stress about it, it's more of a personal preference thing. I think it's neat, I've met people who disagree. Go to your local electronics retailer and see the difference for yourself.

MOMMY

Curved asians are pretty hot.

stop activating my yellow fever

curved asians are a fucking meme

God I wish that where me

nice

JUFD559

Tomoe Nakamura.

You're welcome.

flat is justice

The only benefit is there will be less reflection on the screen because the light will be condensed in a vertical line vs a full blown glare over the screen.

I'd say its benefits are seen the closer you get, other than that it's more of a preference.

I'm not a fan. Absolutely no content you're going to display on it is meant for a curved surface. Everything you'll ever watch on the thing is meant to be displayed on a flat square, which means the curved screen will (more or less subtly) distort the entire image.

>Tomoe Nakamura.
Nope, it's Chie Nakamura.

They're kind of nice if you're watching TV alone, perfectly centered. The glare on them is horrendous though. You gotta be in a room with no windows or lights.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting thatthat little gust my dear.you caught me off guardyesso gentle it was thoughhmmmmlet me taste this little onejust one small sniff..sniffah.ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffffand yetso strongyesthe odor.sniff sniffhmmm.is that.sniff.hmmm.I can almost taste it my dear..yes.justsniff.a little whiff more if you please..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffah yes I have it now.yes quite.hhhhmmmmdelectable my dear..quite exquisite yes..I dare saysniff.the most pungent one yet my dear.ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff.yes

Attached: 1522809463789.jpg (600x445, 55K)

I also searched by Chie Nakamura but that'll get you more results about the voice actress.
Searching by Tomoe will get you more results related to the adult video actress.

this tbqh

Now that's the kind of thicc I can (hopefully) get behind

>curved
>meme
>this post

gib milkies

kys faggots

I want to lick every inch of this titty monster

Holy Milkies!

Amen, brothers.

Attached: 7d6b70ccf7514ac2d6bcee59c7a7c9ab.jpg (850x1250, 251K)

No, you are just homo

Attached: 1531665203046.jpg (346x346, 18K)

>tanned lolis
No thanks. I'd rather have something pure and white

Attached: dc865c78f09c3b777dc0be263c997202cf13aa06f804a153fc75d1dfd1d8d9eb.jpg (789x1200, 313K)

jesus fuck western loli is truly the WORST

Attached: 1456646461949.jpg (440x310, 47K)

Never post that repulsive trash again.

The technical term is cake.

Attached: 1506116189231.jpg (1600x1142, 209K)

>hexagonal bokeh
>doesn't even vary in size from just beyond the focus point out to infinity
I should stop going on /p/

wider viewing angle.

I want to lick her feet

Is this modern art

Whelp that settles it, moving to asia.

Nice curveball m8

delet.

because camera lenses are curved but camera sensors aren't, the image being projected onto the sensor is distorted. by watching the movie on a flat screen you are preserving this distortion, but watching it on a curved screen allows you to see the undistorted image. of course this is the opposite for anime and watching it on a curved screen will actually distort it. this is excluding old anime where the cels were photographed with a camera though. it's best to watch them on a curved screen as well.

I have a shitty 200€ curved monitor. I'm liking it, even though the bleeding of this one is absolutely horrible. Might get a better one when i have some spare cash.

Cunny is much better than tithog

Attached: ff.jpg (1200x1800, 803K)

then, i want to fuck a meme

I want to steal Megumin's black pantsu

>not wanting to fuck a meme

Attached: thinking.jpg (847x944, 90K)

I like both

Attached: 1511915602408_boob5final.jpg (600x500, 43K)

Gross. Loli with fat tits is gross too.

Attached: ff.png (657x558, 364K)

this thread is getting worse and worse with each reply

t. Redditor

Attached: ff.jpg (600x400, 67K)

They are great if you are a loner and have no friends like me, however if a group of people try to watch something on it only the ones directly in front of the tv will get a good view.

a.pomf.cat/

Hnngg

What the fuck

holy shit

How so?

Attached: mo' money, mo' problems.jpg (721x711, 127K)

That's one nut I'll never be able to get back now.
Make that three.