/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user worries if he will regret his Note 5 purchase • user's Putin card shit the bed • Anons have trouble making payments on AliExpress • user shows off his GPD mini pc's • user installs new thumbsticks on his controller • user bought a Bluetooth AUX BT receiver for his car, upgrades it with new battery • user collects novelty pens • RIP Putin card • user still happy with android box he got two years ago • user receives fancy water bottle • Xiaomi is the world's most successful hardware incubator with 77 companies under their belt youtu.be/1u8aWTc3wAw

youtu.be/dy6jUKGzl-c

Attached: csg city.png (776x392, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66837809
aliexpress.com/item/usb-3-0-32-GB-drive/32812814167.html
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
aliexpress.com/item//32855424556.html
aliexpress.com/item//32777277438.html
aliexpress.com/item//32837886775.html
aliexpress.com/item//32676087650.html
aliexpress.com/item//32547012782.html
xl2s.io/3vbtq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

glad youre back regOP

I want to fuck Mitu

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66837809

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

You forgot this part, glad to help.

>Previous thread

Attached: china exports.jpg (1052x719, 218K)

Suggest me some cool tech I can gift to a friend on his birthday.

Strandbeest kit

based regular op

Got some cables in the mail.

Attached: photo_2018-07-23_12-23-11.jpg (720x1280, 59K)

Ugreen is based. I quite a bit of money with them on various cables, chargers and other shit, and all of it was totally worth it.
Very overpriced for chinkshit but very good quality.

not chink shit, but is it worth it to search the used market for crt's?
how to know if it's good?
currently i have a 1024x1280 LCD @ 75hz and i'd like something that can do more
i found a Samsung SyncMaster 957DF for 5 euroshekels that does 1920 x 1440 at 64 Hz but don't know how the refresh rate changes with resolution

i know crt's r bad under 85Hz
also redpill me on eye cancer

Why didn't you post this last thread

Attached: Thinking+emoji+except+its+in+an+indian+soap+opera_fc241c_6493492.gif (300x300, 827K)

She's obsessed with regOP

Messages like these make me want to give negative feedback. Stop annoying me, Chinamen.

Attached: stinky chinky.png (622x267, 13K)

>5 youros

literally cant go wrong my man. Just check for geometry issues before buying because they are a bitch to fix.

the eye cancer shit is real but your mileage may vary. Most people aren't vulnerable to eye strain any way and most people were using 64 hz back in the day.

He's upset his "can we call this general Chinese Shopping General?" bait was deleted by mods last thread.

Who also waiting for Seller's Shipping Method or Yanwen Special Line?

I've got Ugreen cables, OTG adapapter and their sd card reader is the most expensive item ($7-tier), but it reads sd cards well over USB 3.0 and supports 500GB ones which I'll never even have.

Attached: sellers method only.webm (400x226, 2.29M)

ru autismo?

New load of chink shit arrived. 32GB 3.0 stick seems to be legit. Payed 6,72€. Don't know if these speeds are okay.
aliexpress.com/item/usb-3-0-32-GB-drive/32812814167.html

Attached: chink_shit_USB_STICK.jpg (1525x680, 296K)

i'd like to get a real improvement- getting 20 different cubic meter boxes doesn't seem like a smart idea
i'd like something that's noticably better than what i've got currently

currently on a 7950- considering getting a 1000/1100 nvidia gpu when they come out- they don't have analogue video out
do adapters add latency/limit muh hurtz?

>Don't know if these speeds are okay.
They are absolutely NOT, those are 2.0 speeds

any good mini portable air conditioner from yellowland?

Well...(awkward)..you are right. So how can I prove it's not USB 3.0 to get the most out of the dispute?

In device manager set the view to "devices by connection" and see which USB controller it connects to.

I have a 1060 and use two monitors with DP>VGA without any problems.
I have another monitor conected to the iGPU with VGA and I can't see much difference.
Since these three monitors are just to monitor torrent, music player and text apps, I don't really care about quality or such, so I didn't test much.

care trying it out at like 800x600 max hurtz? is it instant?

That face when your putin cards still going stronk while everyone else is dying.

Attached: owo.gif (245x118, 341K)

I'm using lcds tho, but I will try
I actually tried already setting my 5:4 1280x1024 to 75 and it works great, and some time ago exactly that monitor (either 60 or 75hz) used to wiggle when I had a big load on the GPU,l ike playing a game, but it doesn't anymore.
Another monitor could go up to 61Hz, at 1366x768, but anything else would either fuck it or don't display nothing.

Any decent streaming box equivalent to Fire TV 2nd gen? I basically need something with apps and the ability to load my own videos on external storage.

based

lads....
anyone here have experience with Onedio? Their 'Studio' headphones seem pretty nice but I thought I'd ask here first

And here is something from chink world of budget audio:
Tin Audio T2 + Shanling m0 dap + Comply tips (not chink, but actual chink ones were crap) + $8 mmcx replacement cable, because stock one was complete shit, kept getting tangled and had memory. Equipped with 128GB of memory because microsd cards with higher capacity are stupid expensive.

I call this my chi-fi paradise setup, because that's how fucking good it is. It sounds decent compared to my Sennheisers HD600, and those headphones alone cost 2 times what I paid for this setup. Keep in mind decent does not mean the same, HD600 are still better headphones (and that is not a surprise), but Tin T2 are bearable and pleasant to listen to, whereas a lot of other headphones/iems (especially in this price range) are not.

Case in the background was $2 from NiceHCK and is very nice but doesn't really fit anymore with new cable due to those behind ear silicone parts. Kind of a shame, but again part of the reason I got this cable was for this, as T2 are best worn upside with cable behind ears. It was good with stock cable but that one was shit.

Attached: chifiparadise.jpg (4160x3120, 3.32M)

Note 5 is great

Attached: IMG_20180723_194145.jpg (2976x3968, 1.98M)

>Tin and shanling
>budget

compared the rest of chink-fi offerings thats on the more expensive end.

Nah, not really. Look at the prices of some of fiio DAPs and iems. They go up to $600 or something.
m0 is advertised as budget and is a cheapest dap by Shanling and Tin T2 are only expensive when you compare it to really cheap crap. Plus you can get them for $30 on sales, which incidentally I didn't, I paid full price and still believe I got myself good deal out of it.
I guess it's true it depends on your idea of budget, from my point of view, $150 on really good portable setup is a very good deal. Very good majority of chink audio "deals" that people shill, are unfortunately in my opinion, complete crap and not worth any money. It's better to spend once on something good than spend twice on something that is shit.

Dear friend, please understand

Did you seal the bass port?
I got mine and was thoroughly disappointed at how flat the lows were, sealing the front air port however makes them fatiguingly nigbass-tier.

Nope, I like my phones nobass. I did however swap stock tips for comply foams and that does help a lot with bass, since they isolate better. Both silicone and foam tips that came with T2 I found to be complete shit. Put it straight into the trash tier. They should give up on the fancy packaging and include better tips instead.
I know about bass port "mod" but I am not interested in doing it, currently they sound very good to me.

>tfw you live in a third-world shithole where you can't get nice things.

Is not fair, I just want a chinese drone delivered to me by DHL. No, I don't want my local post office to even touch my package, not this one.

Attached: 675665.png (1210x381, 54K)

Is it advisable to buy a chink shit mechanical keyboard?

Attached: DASH_4_8_M (1).webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Sure, but if you want good one you will need to spend a bit more anyway.
I started with cheap chinkshit mech (Ajazz AK something) and later moved onto tada68. tada was like $90 whereas Ajazz I think $40. Anyway, the point is, gap in quality is big and I would totally recommend spending extra and getting something good with nicer switches (mine have gateron browns) over those cheapo ones.
But that's just me, if you want to get started with cheap mech then chinkshit is good place to do so.

what foam tips do you recommend ?

Comply. I use s-400 personally, which I think are no longer produced and can only be bought from old stocks. t-400 will add even more bass due to better isolation and different density (less porous). I specifically like s-400 because they seem (to me) to alter sound the least out of comply tips, but for someone looking for isolation and more bass t-400 would be better.
Those things are fucking expensive though but if you want good foam tips, that's about it. Chink ones are not comparable, especially not shit that came with T2.

As for silicone tips, I don't know. I honestly have no clue where to get decent silicone tips and I'm a bit upset about it myself, but when I compare the ones from Tin T2 with some of my older silicone tips stock from other iems, those things are awful. Cheap, thick, non-flexible rubber. I don't know what they were thinking.

>15$ to 20$
oof.
yeah If I'm gonna spend that much on eartips might as well buy non chink shit. And I definitely don't need more bass.
I don't want the best I just want something better that your average silicone ear tip. Can chink shit offer me that ?

>might as well buy non chink shit
Comply is not chinkshit it's US company. That's why it's so expensive. $15 to $20 is for 3 pairs. But yes, those are about the most overpriced foam tips there are. And the best.
My experience with chink foams was very underwhelming so I can't help on that, I found them to be crap pretty much. Maybe someone else had better experience and can recommend something decent.
As for silicones, I would love to know myself which chink silicones are worth shit, there is ridiculous amount of it all over ali but I suspect good portion of it is the same crap as I got with T2.

I was talking about my earphones. Was not obvious in the previous post sorry.

The more expensive ones (around ~$34) have been bought and confirmed good by several anons, but I haven't seen anyone here buy and review the cheaper $24 pair.

I want my shit delivered by a chinese drone

Agree with this guy, a year and a half ago I bought a $25 mechanical keyboard with blue 'Unionbest' switches. In that amount of time, the WASD keys have become mushy. It's still better than the crap you get at local stores, but it's probably better to spend a little more for something with good switches.

Attached: IMG_20180723_152318_HHT.jpg (4000x3000, 2.67M)

Tomorrow is the day the postal office opens and i cant sleep

Meanwhile in Mongolia there won't be normal mail (ePackets got extra priority) delivery on Tuesdays.

>tfw too dumb to buy my own LEDs and make a pretty looking configurable rgb light thing and will instead buy an rgb mouse with effects to serve as a pretty rgb thing to look at

Attached: apu.png (657x527, 13K)

First plush I've ever bought

Attached: IMG_20180723_175345.jpg (1080x1920, 681K)

Did you check it for hidden microphones?

Checking now.
In doing so I found the hat is completely removable

Attached: IMG_20180723_175728.jpg (1080x1920, 963K)

Anyone have any experience buying mic's? Looking for a cheap one to record some voice stuff with.

>Mitu is bald
No wonder he is always wearing a hat

Are there any considerably good chink e-readers out there?

Recommend me chink IEMs

I recommend samson c01u. USB one. It's not really all that cheap but it's good and you won't have to fuck around with phantom powers, shitty chink usb sound cards and all this crap.
Otherwise, neewer nw-700 set, you can get it on ebay or whatever. It's rebrand of bm-800.

So far it seems like all chink e-readers are crap

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

Any phone similar to Redmi Note 4 without a (((fingerprint reader)))?

Just put tape over it

Ali link?

But what if I accidentally my fingerprint on the tape and it's constantly in contact with the fingerprint reader...

It's a fingerprint reader, not magic. Just put a piece of electrical tape on it and there's literally no way it'll be able to read your fingerprint. Anyway, it's the microphone and selfie camera you should be worried about, plus the always on tracking.

This thing works well for using while I'm just watching TV. Not sure if the grip strength is accurate, but it seems fine.

aliexpress.com/item//32855424556.html

Attached: 1507963843458.jpg (2448x3264, 1.83M)

Still hanging up on my wall after several weeks. Very happy with this.

aliexpress.com/item//32777277438.html

Attached: 1514518069769.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

I don't know why, but when I first got this watch it was drifting by over an hour a day for the first two days, but now it only drifts by about one second a day. I only bought it to look nice with a suit though, so it doesn't matter all that much.

aliexpress.com/item//32837886775.html

Attached: 1511204862031.jpg (2741x2448, 939K)

My big Costanza-wallet looks ridiculous in a suit, so I bought this slim one. Smells like real leather at least, and looks alright.

aliexpress.com/item//32676087650.html

Attached: 1530787557177.jpg (3264x2448, 1.78M)

My only issue with this thing is that my Galaxy S3 has rounded corners, so it kinda wobbles when it's in this. The non-slip surface helps though.

aliexpress.com/item//32547012782.html

Attached: 1530775682880.jpg (1839x2360, 508K)

Anybody else using the chink paper wallets? I git the cat one for over a year and it still looks and feels great. Fuck that oversized and heavy leather shit.

Interesting. Guess I'll buy it because my grip strength is too weak to give firm handshakes. Dumb question but how do you use them? Just squeeze as hard as you can and hold for x seconds, repeat y times and then you get stronger grip?

if you are this paranoid just use a dumbphone you double nigger

The infographic pdf should maybe get an update, like for example aliexpress now accepts paypal depening on the seller or something

According to my buddy who's a gym bro, you squeeze them together quick, then slowly release over five seconds.

lol get with the times

Their RS-232 to USB adapter cables (Both FTDI and Prolific) are also decent and don't require hacked drivers to work properly.

What ROM do you use?

That stick looks like a BadUSB device.
You sure your not getting added to the botnet by the chinks?

Based autism OP

Can anyone recommend some good chink android tablets?

Techtablets.com usually has decent reviews for chink tablets. Just be aware that their rating scale seems to start around 7.0

Mi Pad 4

Any good wireless ear buds? I am worried about wasting my moola

link?

both my rock zircons and the case i ordered for them came in today, what luck!

Attached: 2018-07-23 16.50.19.jpg (2264x1699, 1.47M)

I wanna yiff Mitu

my pouches off ali finally arrived 1w - 2w ago
I've been meaning to post this since but couldn't find a good url shortener for my gallery
Anyway here it is /csg/ xl2s.io/3vbtq
At least $11-ish or so total for x6 pouches great for keeping stuff organized separately

Attached: IMG_20180703_152649743-min.jpg (2048x1536, 191K)

>cancerscript and a bunch of redirects just to view a handful of images
Why not link that shit directly from mixtape or something? Even if you only wanted to post a single link why not a pastebin or a microsofthub gist one? I don't get nu/g/.

Cancerscript? THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT? GOD DAMN NIGGER

There are fucking redirects even in incognito. YOU ARE CLEARLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG. RETARD. USE JEWBLOCK FOR PETE'S SAKES

I have something just like that but I'm trying to find something more suitable for my Tab E 9.6 with its silicone rugged case but both of the little kickstands I have can't sustain its weight unfortunately ;_;

How about the larger sized Ugreen?

Just ordered one, mine is similar but with less pockets and started tearing like a month after I got it.

search xiaomi mitu plush

Let us know how this one holds up. I just ordered mine to use with a suit, so it won't get much wear.

T2s and Qt2s are phenomenal for the price, easiy beat 150-200$.. maybe even 300$ iem's
It's like the UY Chan of iem's

Ali
Link

2015 called, they want their iem's back

Chink ssd arrived.

Attached: 20180724_124842.jpg (4160x2340, 2.04M)

what would you prefer i use?