Firefox ~5%

Firefox ~5%
gs.statcounter.com/

How do you FF fags feel now? The superior browser leads the way.

Attached: 1511726226186.png (512x451, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/desktop/worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mobile
fucking retard

Looking at only desktops, Chrome is still six times more popular. Soon no one will care about your shitty browser.

Ho no, tell me it ain't so...

great
maybe they'll stop aiming it for plebs

Chrome is a pretty great browser but I prefer Firefox for its appearance, bookmark management, right click options and a few extensions.

FF is made by plebs, why would they stop trying to aim it at plebs? They advertise on twitter like crazy.

I feel great.
Dropped that shit when they couldn't make sandboxing work with pure ALSA. And quantum basically turned it into chrome.
In the end I'm using vimb+chromium

I don't give a flying fuck about what normalshit uses.

>tfw I use edge just to be hip

Mostly advanced users use FF with addons blocking track. So this 5% are users that don't know how to block them.

> it's more popular means it better
every time I wonder if people are really that stupid, I come to Jow Forums and it dispels my vague doubts

> inb4 Internet Explorer was more popular than Chrome

Looking at only desktops, Internet Explorer is still thirty times more popular. Soon no one will care about your shitty browser.

gs.statcounter.com/browser-market-share/desktop/worldwide

I started using firefox way before it even got >5% market share in the first place

>wanting the most popular browser
The less malware targeting my software the better.

can you read his nickname, senior retardo?

> IE marketshare ist dropping
> Chrome market share is rising
> It's totally the same, guys!

based holo poster

Oh, no what am I doing, I'm not using the most popular browser.
Thanks, OP, I'll quickly switch to Google Chrome™.

No problemo triples poster! Don't forget, every Chrome Installer downloaded is uniquely generated (upload it to VirusTotal yourself to see) for that personal touch!

poltards and their beloved browser eternally BTFO

I use bot Firefox and Chromium. For some reason FF is a CPU hog for me..

Are you crazy? FF is the only browser NOT aimed at plebs, have you seen how much the competition generously "lets" you customize?
>And quantum basically turned it into chrome.
Yes, literally the only browser that still has its own fucking engine instead of yet another WebKit fork is "basically Chrome". Right.

If you want the open Internet to die off slowly, by all means keep making fun of Firefox using retarded memes and let Mozilla go bankrupt. (Ironically, they probably already would have if it weren't for the Google deals.) Somehow I'm not sure that fits with the goals of Jow Forums though...

ur distro maintainer compiled it with pulse.

On gentoo I am using vanilla alsa.
You can also use "apulse" github.

this
mozilla with IRC and email was heaven

>ur distro maintainer compiled it with pulse.
My distro maintainer compiled it with ALSA.
Problem is that sandboxing doesn't work with ALSA, because new developers are retarded. If you want to have sandboxing without Pulseaudio, you have to patch it to use sndio (Void devs do that).

Needless to say, chromium has no problems with sandboxing with pure ALSA.

>Yes, literally the only browser that still has its own fucking engine instead of yet another WebKit fork is "basically Chrome". Right.
Ok, it's basically a worse chrome with different engine.
I used Firefox because it had superior add-ons, that were unconstrained by shitty limitations present in chrome. Now that's gone and there is absolutely no reason for me to use Firefox anymore. To me it's the same as chromium but worse, slower and without sandboxing, which is unacceptable.

>If you want the open Internet to die off slowly, by all means keep making fun of Firefox using retarded memes and let Mozilla go bankrupt.
In all honesty, I hope they will. Fuck them with their Pocket and opt-out "experiment" bullshit and stupid ass projects like FirefoxOS.

>(Ironically, they probably already would have if it weren't for the Google deals.) Somehow I'm not sure that fits with the goals of Jow Forums though...
Jow Forums is not one person, user.

God I hate Google.

It too will sink into senility someday.

pretty good t󠁍b󠁍h

Attached: 1505687291979.png (543x351, 12K)

Is this how it ends? Chrome, Safari, and chinknet are the only
browsers not dying out. How will Mozilla justify their existence in 5 years' time?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-23 21-11-05.png (669x376, 16K)

They will release a Chrome fork and join the others.

>FF was the only browser NOT aimed at plebs
FTFY

Attached: file.png (1296x263, 35K)

They need to farm a little bit of a coin on your unpopular browser. Let them.

Windows - 91%

How do Linux fags feel now? The superior OS leads the way.

See, we can all cherry-pick. And it doesn't help that Chrome hitches a ride on nearly everything these days. Install an otherwise-legit program? "Do you want to install Chrome?" Install Java? "Do you want to install Chrome?" Install some 30KB CLI app? "Do you want to install Chrome?"

But that's Google for you.

That's combined data. FF has a solid footing on the desktop, where it's light-years ahead of the competition on every single measure.

>still more IE users than Edge
What went wrong

This is the future that you chose

Attached: pigfat-chrome.png (1050x184, 93K)

>Soon no one will care about your shitty browser.
Too bad Chrome is equally bad if not worse. There are really no good browsers left anymore.

I didn't choose that. In fact even when I didn't use FF myself, as before Quantum it was unusable, I supported Mozilla ideologically, which is exactly what Jow Forums should've done too.
(And no, I hate SJWs. Just for the record.)

>implying Jow Forums cares about what's popular with normies
>implying Jow Forums loves firefox
>implying people are gonna switch to a botnet browser just because it has more users
>implying mobile browsers matter
Damn, OP really is a faggot

Attached: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.jpg (640x360, 36K)